Profile for K. Marshall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Marshall RSS Feed (Chester, NH)

Slim and Scrumptious: More Than 75 Delicious, Healthy Meals Your Family Will Love
by Joy Bauer
33 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy meals for your entire family., April 19, 2010
I decided to try this cookbook after viewing Joy's segment on the Today show. I have to admit I was tired of cooking healthy boring meals for me, and then cooking something else for the family as they were sick of my "healthy meals". I was definately stuck in a rut, and to be honest I figured there were only so many ways to cook healthy, and I'm not that adventurous when it comes to cooking.
I have only had this book for a week and I can't wait to try all the recipes. The 3 I have cooked so far (Beef and Bell Pepper, Turkey Meatballs and AJ's Mac n Cheesy) have been a huge hit, not only with me, but my family. They have been pouring over the pages and fighting over what they want me to make next. Finally, meals I can cook that are not only healthy but tasty enough that everyone in my family will eat them. No more cooking something for me and then something else for them. This is HUGE!! Joy, thanks for making it enjoyable, easy and most importantly healthy.