Profile for Scooter McGavin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 569

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scooter McGavin RSS Feed (Ohio)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DreamFoam Bedding 8-Inch Memory Foam Bed, Full Size
DreamFoam Bedding 8-Inch Memory Foam Bed, Full Size
Price: $274.76
2 used & new from $269.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Took Some Time to Get Use to but Is a good Night Sleep, December 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It should be noted right off the bat that you will not be able to use this mattress right upon opening. It is rolled up, and really tightly packed as it was a bit hard to get out of its packaging. It also needs 24-48 hours to regain its shape and even if that is good, there is a smell to it that easily gave me a headache when I got my head next to it. Thankfully that odor was gone by the 48 hour weight limit.

This was also memory foam mattress, the spring ones have done just fine up until now (except when they became worn and needed replacing). This was definitely a different feel to it than the spring mattress as it sinks as you sit down into. Yet my first night my hip was a little sore sleeping on it. Apparently I just needed to get accustom to the new memory foam mattress because every night’s sleep after it has been a good one and just as comfortable as with my spring mattresses. This mattress also comes with two pillows which ended up being more comfortable than the ones I already own.

Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix, Sensible Sweets, Diet, 8-Count, 0.29 oz Envelopes (Pack of 6)
Price: $17.59
14 used & new from $17.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Like Regular Cocoa, December 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Whenever you see “diet” it usually is code for does not taste good as the regular flavor but it is slightly healthier (though still not very healthy). But these packages of Swiss Miss Diet Cocoa taste very similar to the regular kind though taste just a bit more watery than the original. So if you are looking for a cocoa that are lower in calories but taste just as good, you should give this a try.

Pet Naturals of Vermont K9 Slim Down Bone Shaped Chews, 60-Count, 10.58-Ounce
Pet Naturals of Vermont K9 Slim Down Bone Shaped Chews, 60-Count, 10.58-Ounce
Price: $17.21
6 used & new from $17.21

3.0 out of 5 stars No Noticeable Weight Lose for a Small Dog, December 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At the last vet appointment, the doctor said my Chihuahua was getting dangerously close to the magic number of being overweight. I gave these a try to make sure he does not go over that number. It is recommended that you give them the chew ten minutes before they eat so I would give him it right before we go for a walk because I always walk the dog before he eats his meal. He had no problem eating them and really enjoyed the crew. As for how well it works, I did not notice much change, though when it comes to Chihuahua, losing a whole pound in a month or two could be too much of a weight lose for a dog that small.

Moen 6302EP One-Function Eco-Performance Shower Head, Chrome
Moen 6302EP One-Function Eco-Performance Shower Head, Chrome
Price: $57.38
7 used & new from $57.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Powerful, December 7, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off this is very easy to install, so easy, there did not even bother to include an instruction manual. All you do is screw it in and you are ready to go, not leaks or anything. No moving parts, no different settings; it is just your standard shower head. The spray is wide with the individual holes farther apart then I have used before. The show head is not very powerful; it is notably less powerful than my old showerhead. It also sputters every once in a while where it feels like someone shut off the water for a millisecond which is a little getting used to. I have never used a low flow shower head before so I am not sure if that is usually the case with these types of heads, or specific to this specific shower head.

Lipton Pyramid Tea Bags, Peppermint, 18 Count (Pack of 6)
Lipton Pyramid Tea Bags, Peppermint, 18 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $17.26
4 used & new from $17.26

3.0 out of 5 stars String Always Breaks but Tastes Great, November 26, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Every once in a while I will get a tea bag where the string breaks. It happens, as it did with the first tea bag I used in this box. The problem lies that the second and third bags I pulled out, the exact same thing happened. The string that is attached to the bag, when I try to pull it away, part of it stays stuck to the bag. Which is a shame because this was one of the best tasting flavors I have ever tried from Lipton. The peppermint is the exact strength that I want from a tea and warms me right up. Unfortunately I continually have to steep with half a string.

KRUD KUTTER CR32/6 Carpet Cleaner/Stain Remover, 32-Ounce
KRUD KUTTER CR32/6 Carpet Cleaner/Stain Remover, 32-Ounce
Price: $16.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor Packaging; Decent Results, November 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Every once in a while I order a product from Amazon and it is very clear it is not a item that should be shipped through the main. When I opened the box, the bottle was wrapped in plastic and in the bottom of the plastic there was a puddle of the carpet cleaner. Since it was wrapped in plastic it seems like someone knows the bottle is prone to leaking but still ships it over internet anyway. And so before using it I had to run it under the facet because it was sticky from the leakage.

Packaging issues aside, this product works well, the dogs have some paw marks on carpets in the family room and Krud Kutter got them out easily with little effort. The only minor drawback is it has an unpleasant, almost orange-y smell. But it is not very strong and is easily masked with a spray of Febreeze.

OXO SteeL Wine Aerator/Pourer
OXO SteeL Wine Aerator/Pourer
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Easy to Use, November 23, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This aerator is every easy to use, just insert into the bottle and pour. It fit comfortably in the bottles I tried it on and poured out without any problem. My only complaint is that it did not come with any cleaning instruction, be it dishwasher safe or if it should be watched by hand. To be safe I have just been washing by hand after the bottle is empty.

Dingo Spirals, Cheese Flavor, 7-Count
Dingo Spirals, Cheese Flavor, 7-Count
Price: $6.46
11 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Both Dogs Loved This, November 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have two dogs, a medium sized mixed breed who will eat anything she can get her teeth on, she easily devoured this Dingos in no time. My other dog is an elderly Chihuahua with some dental problems and has had more than his share of teeth pulled so there are plenty of bigger chews he cannot even put a dent in. But he had little problem with these Spirals, but it did take him a few minutes to finish. My other dog liked them so much that when she was finished, she sat under the Chihuahua’s chair that he sits on hoping for scraps.

KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, 1.2 Ounce, 5 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $10.77
17 used & new from $9.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Tasty, November 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With a flavor like Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate, this tastes exactly how I expected and it is very tasty. It does fall apart right out the package to the point it is wise to just keep it in the package and pick out the pieces that it is already broken into to which were already bite size in the package I ate. And for the heath nuts out there, this does claim to be gluten free and all natural.

Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist, Air Effects, Moonlit Lavender, 9.7 Ounce (Pack of 9)
Price: $29.61
5 used & new from $29.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Not My Favorite Febreze Scent, November 9, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been using Febreze for a while now and like to mix switch things up and try out many different scents. Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist Moonlit Lavender may be my least favorite Febreze scent that I have tried to date. It actually has a bit of sugary smell to it. If you have not used this scent before, I highly recommend going to a brick and mortar store to give a sniff first to make sure it is a scent you find pleasant before you actually order this. Or just stick to a scent you know and like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20