Profile for Cosette Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cosette Taylor RSS Feed (North Carolina, USA)

Star Wars: The Jedi Path
Star Wars: The Jedi Path
by Daniel Wallace
Price: $11.27
100 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Happy Star Wars Fan, July 5, 2012
I bought this for father's Day, paired with Han Solo trapped in carbonite chocolates, and it's a huge hit. It's cool enough to interest children and in depth enough to be good for older fans too. I'd definitely recommend it.

Zune HD 16GB 32GB Accessories. Premium 3-piece Value Combo Pack of Brand New USB Home Wall Travel Plug in Ac Charger + USB Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Car Charger with Ic Chip
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $2.48
3 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Satisfied, July 5, 2012
This is great. I chose this over the $20 dollar although legit one I could buy and I'm glad I did. I almost never use anything but the USB one but they all work great. It's worth mentioning with the USB one the Zune will sync with your computer, not just charge. I only put that because I wasn't sure if it would just charge it. Also, the USB charger will plug into any cigarette lighter plug with a USB port. My parents have iPhones and are foever charging them and it plugs into theirs just fine. It really makes more sense to buy this cheaper one. It's been a good three and a half months and no signs of letting up. At first the USB is a little tight in the port (Insert laughter here) but it's normal and gets better. I would probably buy this again even if it broke.

Kotobukiya Star Wars Han Solo Silicone Tray
Kotobukiya Star Wars Han Solo Silicone Tray
Offered by ModeLife
Price: $8.99
50 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day Gift, July 5, 2012
I bought this for Father's Day. My dad's a huge Star Wars fan and he's got an entire storage unit full of the merchandice to prove it. I used this mold to make dark chocolates, for fun I tried it out with the ice cubes too and it was great for both of them. No signs of wear so far. Made three sets of the chocolates and one of the ice. If you know someone who has a starwars everything then this might be a good idea for a change.