Profile for amandag113 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amandag113 RSS Feed

3 Pack of Black Blue Pink Stylus Universal Touch Screen Pen for Ipad 2 Ipod Iphone 4,4S,3g ,3gs,Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 10.1, Blackberry Playbook HTC Flyer Evo
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.37
63 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., December 29, 2011
These are affordable but definitely get the job done. I love that they come in colors, and that you get three- great in case you lose them. I use these for my Fire and can't believe I haven't used a stylus before, it makes it so much nicer.

Speck Products CandyShell Flip Phone Case for AT&T iPhone 4 (MoonRock Grey)
Speck Products CandyShell Flip Phone Case for AT&T iPhone 4 (MoonRock Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool case..., December 29, 2011
Speck makes the best iphone cases ever. The colors are super cute and trendy, and they are affordable enough where you can buy them in lots of colors. I get asked where I got this case all the time.

Angelina Lady's Thermal Tights with Super Warm Brushed Interior, Black, #009BLK,one size fits most
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tights ever!!, December 29, 2011
These tights are amazing. I really didn't think they would fit me, but after reading other reviews I gave them a chance. I'm five foot and wear a size 16 and these fit AMAZINGLY! They're super warm and really stretchy. I'll probably buy more pairs of these just to have backups.