Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Baker > Reviews

Browse

Baker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Baker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ubegood Sports Armband, iPhone 6s Armband for Running Jogging Case Cover with Adjustable Velcro Strap & Key Pocket also fits iPhone 6S/6/5S/5/5C, Galaxy S6 edge/S6/S5/S4 (blue)
Offered by Ubegood
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, better than expected for the price, May 21, 2016
I looked through a ton of reviews trying to find a decent armband that was inexpensive. This one was the winner and I am really happy with it. Neoprene back makes it comfortable against the skin, it stays in place, and doesn't fog up for me (although I only run a few miles at a time). This is much better than I expected for the low price I paid.

2XU Women's Active Run Short, Black, Medium
2XU Women's Active Run Short, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shorts, May 21, 2016
I purchased a pair of these shorts, and as soon as they arrived I quickly ordered another pair. These are super-light material, the interior panty/lining keeps them from riding up, and they are comfortable while running. I wear a medium in Nike Tempo shorts, and got a medium in these - the waistband isn't quite as stretchy as the Nikes, and the panty is not as generously cut, but those are just comparisons - I still love the 2XU short.

2XU Recovery Compression Calf Sleeves (Black, Small)
2XU Recovery Compression Calf Sleeves (Black, Small)
Price: $30.19
7 used & new from $22.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compression, highly recommended, May 21, 2016
I am new to running and have felt these sleeves really helped for recovery after runs when I pushed harder than usual. The compression is firm, not like some other off-brands that you can buy cheap on Amazon which feel no different than your average swimsuit. You can feel these doing their job. I found them in a local store for $40 per pair, and was thankful to get them at less than half that price on Amazon.

2XU Women's G:2 Trainer 7/8 Tights, Black, Medium
2XU Women's G:2 Trainer 7/8 Tights, Black, Medium
Price: $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tights, full length on a short girl!, May 21, 2016
LOVE these tights! They provide moderate support - they're not as firm as true compression pants (because they are not compression pants!), but are still substantial and not thin. I am 5'4" and most full-length tights are 4-6" too long on me - these 7/8 length tights are the PERFECT "full-length" on me, hitting right at the ankle. The mesh panels are great to keep from getting too warm, and the zipper pocket in the back is a nice convenience. Highly recommend these.

ArtOFabric Burlap Table Runner 12x90 -vintage red
ArtOFabric Burlap Table Runner 12x90 -vintage red
Offered by ArtOFabric
Price: $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this quality rustic table runner, November 21, 2015
I was very pleasantly surprised with this table runner - for the price I paid, I expected something of sub-par quality. It is not - the pretty cranberry
color is true to the photo, the edges are neatly serged, and the burlap is not overly rustic (it doesn't shed and have lots of fibers sticking out, it is a nice weave). It was also folded neatly for shipping, so I didn't even have to figure out how to iron it - I just laid it on the table and the few creases from folding had mostly disappeared within a few days.

Annie's Friends Bunny Grahams, Honey, Chocolate & Chocolate Chip, Whole Grain Graham Snacks, 3 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $32.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cookies, taste is "natural." Quantity is listed wrong., July 14, 2015
First of all, the title as it currently reads is misleading - you will not receive 12 36oz bags. You will receive 12 3oz bags, total weight of 36oz.

Good snack. This was my first time trying Annie's foods - these definitely taste a bit "natural," and they are not as yummy as Teddy Grahams. But, that should be an expected trade-off when you buy foods with organic/natural ingredients instead of something filled with high fructose corn syrup.

Beatriz Ball Grab and Go Vento Petit Bowl with Spoon
Beatriz Ball Grab and Go Vento Petit Bowl with Spoon
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $63.99
2 used & new from $63.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Updating my review, as the Amazon description has been ..., July 10, 2015
Updating my review, as the Amazon description has been changed to correctly list the product. The small bowl and matching spoon are darling, and the quality you would expect from Beatriz Ball.

Chex Mix Xtreme Snack Mix, Sweet and Spicy Sriracha, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Chex Mix Xtreme Snack Mix, Sweet and Spicy Sriracha, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good spicy snack, July 10, 2015
I had to give a good review to balance out the bad ones! The first bite tasted unusual, but soon I was addicted. I do not find this stuff as mild as others are describing - it is moderately spicy and not so hot that your mouth is on fire. I will admit I have never had sriracha, so I don't know if this mix tastes like it or not...

Beatriz Ball - Cutting Board Wood Vento Triple Divided (Medium)
Beatriz Ball - Cutting Board Wood Vento Triple Divided (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Versatile Serving Piece, June 3, 2015
A gorgeous cutting board and dish! This is a serving piece you will use forever - perfect for dinner parties, appetizers, or just nibbles with friends. Beautiful craftsmanship, I am thrilled with it.

Yosemite Home Decor 5120IBL Brielle 8-Inch Two-Light Exterior Sconce, Black
Yosemite Home Decor 5120IBL Brielle 8-Inch Two-Light Exterior Sconce, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful light, great price., May 11, 2015
Lovely light! Based on measurements I was afraid this light was going to be quite large - it is not, it is perfectly average sized and doesn't look like "too much." I think the metal frame is all hollow (including the swirly) - it did not feel overly heavy, which makes hanging it easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4