Profile for Alex > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alex RSS Feed (Ann Arbor, Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Yongnuo Digital Speedlite Flash YN460II for Sony DSLR Camera
Yongnuo Digital Speedlite Flash YN460II for Sony DSLR Camera
Offered by 48 Mart
Price: $53.50
15 used & new from $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for a Sony alpha 65 like the answer claims, February 28, 2015
Is this a joke or am I missing something?

Look at the picture, clearly this is not for a Sony dslr like my alpha 65.

Back it goes... Very frustrating.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Comfort Gel Pack (10x15 Size)
Comfort Gel Pack (10x15 Size)
Offered by wonder sales
Price: $11.37
10 used & new from $11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, cools fast and remains bendable, February 3, 2015
Excellent product. Remains bendable (not flexible like liquid but can be contorted into form you want) even after repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Not too easy to rip or tear the plastic... it can be torn if it gets caught in the freezer on something while shutting the door, but won't rip in normal use. We now have 5-6 of these.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet - Ultra-thin and flexible - Supports 3D and Audio Return (6 Feet)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and is much thinner than the ones from Amazon basics, February 1, 2015
Too early to tell how it will perform longer term, hence 4 stars.
But since the vendor emailed me to review it right away. It works and is thin enough so it doesn't seem to put extra weight on the connectors to pull it down. Amazon Basic was really thick and kept pulling the cord out from my laptop.

Pure Comfort Low Profile Suede Top Air Bed with Built in Pump (Tan, Queen)
Pure Comfort Low Profile Suede Top Air Bed with Built in Pump (Tan, Queen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage - Do not buy it, February 1, 2015
Should get a 0 rating!!!

We have had this bed for about 6 months for our 10 year old to sleep on.
We have never been able to inflate it fully, I always have to take out the main valve and blow it up by breathing into it. That's how bad the pump is that I can do better with my mouth than the pump.

It would only keep air for about a week and then my son would be hitting the floor again.

And now we've discovered a leak right at the seam that's not fixable. So save your money and buy something else.

Mobile Phone Flex Grip Flex Boom Headset Noise Canceling by Verizon - Compatible with 3.5mm and 2.5mm Phones
Offered by Cellular Hookup
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for an iphone, not sure how to use the in-line button, fits a little loose, January 21, 2015
It works with my iphone 6.

The image may be misleading... there is only one earphone / mic (not two as the image may be misleading).
It does tend to grab on to your ear lobe pretty tight. And since it sort of hangs off your ear lobe, it wobbles a bit so you may need to hold it in place to have it sit in your ear for maximum volume.

I have not been able to make the in-line button that's on the wire (for my iPhone)

iPhone 6 Case - ZuZo Premium Shell Holster Combo Protective Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 - W/ LIFETIME WARRANTY - Rubberized Ribbed Texture Shell And Holster With Fixed Ratching Belt Clip - with Kick-Stand Belt Clip Holster (Black)
Offered by ZuZo
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case... I tried 3 different ones, December 11, 2014
Pros:
- Awesome case from this engineer's perspective.
- Slim
- Does the job
- Rubberized enough to work in your hand but not too sticky to not go in your pocket.
- Ports line up perfectly.

Cons:
- I wish the clip rotated 360 degrees
- Could use more clearance around the 3.5mm plug... especially if iphone needs to be inserted facing out.

Sof Sole Men's Airr Lightweight Insole Shoe, Size 11-12.5
Sof Sole Men's Airr Lightweight Insole Shoe, Size 11-12.5
Offered by FeetPeople
Price: $15.99
11 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Too thick and sized much smaller than the size numbers being used, November 26, 2014
Much smaller length than the sizes mentioned. I purchased the 11 to 12.5 size and mine were exactly the size of insert I took out of my 10.5 size shoe.

I ordered the Airr lightweights 2 different times, and each time I was sent the "thicker" variation.

These items may offer the cushioning but they add too much vertical bulk to your shoe that it ends up squeezing your foot against the top wall.

Weber 7510 Igniter Kit
Weber 7510 Igniter Kit
Price: $10.99
29 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and made my 4 year old grill as good as new again, November 26, 2014
Works great.

Replaced these parts on my grill, including the grates and it's like getting a totally new barbeque grill.

Similar to the feeling you would get from putting a brand new engine in your 10 year old car.

Weber 7534  Gas Grill Flavorizer Bars