Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for PrivacyOnline > Reviews

Browse

PrivacyOnline's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PrivacyOnline "dsg21" RSS Feed

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000
13 used & new from $69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard spacebar problems are real, December 13, 2010
The hard-to-depress space bar defect mentioned in many previous reviews is real and still present as of Dec 2010. In general this feels like a manufacturing defect: not only is the space bar hard to depress and very loud when you manage to get it depressed, but my keyboard is so poorly made that the space bar grabs the "v" key on the way down roughly 10% of the time (after they are stuck together you have to manually free them before proceeding)! I took formal typing lessons growing up and I've been touch typing for over 20 years at over 80 words per minute -- I have large hands too, that isn't the problem.

I'm going to try it to see if the key softens at all, but if not I'm returning it ASAP. I recommend only buying this at a store where you can check it out.