Profile for mrangrygrandpa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mrangrygrandpa RSS Feed

Best Bottom Potty Training Kit, Pistachio, Small
Best Bottom Potty Training Kit, Pistachio, Small
Offered by Planet Wise
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $22.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Order the Next Size Up for Boys, July 26, 2013
My son is only 21 months, and the 2t are on the small side. They will work, but I can't put the insert under the PUL flaps because he will pee straight onto the flap. Disappointed because I also wanted to order the 4t for my older son to use for night training, and there is no way they will fit. Otherwise, I love everything else about these pants. They are just made for super tiny children, apparently.

Annabel Karmel Micro Cook Container
Annabel Karmel Micro Cook Container

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks, June 5, 2012
I tried different cooking times and water. All I got was half cooked, Or rubbery, or on fire veggies. Please get the smell of burned carrots out of my house. K thnx.

Gerber Nuk Graduates 7 Oz Ultimate Soft Spout Cup for Toddlers-boys
Gerber Nuk Graduates 7 Oz Ultimate Soft Spout Cup for Toddlers-boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, May 15, 2012
It is so hard to find a cup with the right flow for a younger baby. My 7.5 month old can only drink from this cup. I have tried playtex, nuk ultimate, mam, and tomee tippee. He demands this one. It doesn't drown him, but it isn't too difficult to get the liquid out either.

Words of Jesus Each Day
Words of Jesus Each Day
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Sweet, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Words of Jesus Each Day (App)
I wouldn't really classify this as a devotional. I do sometimes wish it had an optional commentary to read. But it's great for a quick reminder of Jesus' teachings, each and every day!

TFY Mount-DVD-7 Car Headrest Mount for Swivel and Flip Style 7-Inch Portable DVD Player
Offered by MyTradeWorld
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works okay for 7" Sylvania Swivel Screen DVD Player, August 21, 2011
Bought for a Sylvania 7" swivel DVD player I recently purchased for my son. It fits, although the top of the screen is slightly covered. My biggest gripe would be the placement of the snaps. When snapped on to the headrest, the snaps are at the exact middle instead of the top or bottom. Didn't bother me when I rested my head on the headrest, but it immediately jumped out as a "why on earth did they not put it at the top or bottom."

The DVD player fits nicely and has a little velcro thing to secure it at the top. The elastic on the side makes it difficult to turn it on/off, but that's just my specific model. I now put a new DVD in and turn it on before putting it in the holder.

A bit expensive for $20, but if you could get it for $10 it would be totally worth it.