Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for S. Zemlo > Reviews

Browse

S. Zemlo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Zemlo RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE MISSING IN NATIONAL PARKS.  ARE THERE ANSWERS?/ BY PAT DWYER
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE MISSING IN NATIONAL PARKS. ARE THERE ANSWERS?/ BY PAT DWYER

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope David Paulides wins a nice settlement over this, February 26, 2016
You should be ashamed. Plagiarism is one of the lowest forms of theft. I hope David Paulides wins a nice settlement over this.

Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff, Classic Green (R-01526)
Price: $40.97
169 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to hear a squirrel fart in the woods, get these muffs!, February 18, 2016
Been to the range a few times now and these are great. If I was going to do a bunch of shooting with larger rifles I would probably pair them with some earplugs, but for quick trips to the range with handguns and AR, these are great just by themselves. I actually wore them out in the woods and it's really cool how they give you super hearing. Can't beat them for the price.

Fobus HK1 Paddle Holster H&K USP 9mm & 40 Compact or Full Sized
Fobus HK1 Paddle Holster H&K USP 9mm & 40 Compact or Full Sized
Offered by WebyShops
Price: $26.00
50 used & new from $21.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for SR40c, February 18, 2016
Love this holster. Easy to put on and take off. Great fit and retention on my Ruger SR40c. Wear it camping and other outdoors activities and just around the house. Otherwise concealed is the way to go.

Syma X12S-G Micro Nano Drone Mini Quadcopter with Controller and Prop Guards RTF Easy for Beginners Black
Offered by TOP FUN INC
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My wiener dog wants to kill it., February 18, 2016
This thing is pretty awesome. Controlling it as a bit more of a learning curve to it verses the gyrocopters I've had, but that's to be expected since I've never flown a quad before. Fun little toy to kill some time with and make your miniature dachshund go bananas.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Missing 411-Western United States & Canada: Unexplained Disappearances of North Americans that have never been solved
by David Paulides
23 used & new from $88.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If only the Missing could tell us what happened to them...., February 18, 2016
Ditto what every other 5 Star reviewer has said. Honestly, this stuff is insane, and these books MUST be taken seriously. Make sure you have something else handy to cheer you up after you read this material, but just because it's depressing it is still extremely important this topic is looked at and discussed.

Thanks David Paulides for taking on the burden of investigating and bringing attention to this topic... you are a hero.

Anker Astro 6700mAh Ultra-Compact Premium Portable Charger (2nd Generation External Battery Power Bank) with Fast Charging PowerIQ Techonology and High-Quality Panasonic Battery Cells
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backup battery!, May 31, 2014
This thing is awesome!  I've been using it regularly over the last 2 weeks and its working as advertised. My car charger broke so instead of buying a new one I got the Anker battery charger since I can use it everywhere, not just in the car or wall outlet.  I do a lot of outdoors stuff so this will come in very handy.

Thanks for a great product!

Goumikids Goumimitts Soft Stay On Scratch Mittens - Stop Scratches and Germs
Goumikids Goumimitts Soft Stay On Scratch Mittens - Stop Scratches and Germs
Price: $11.95 - $62.18

5.0 out of 5 stars They're mittens., December 2, 2013
Kept those little hands from pulling out his pacifier, from scratching his face, and from getting cold on those winter nights.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quit reading reviews and just buy it... seriously., March 10, 2011
Length:: 1:59 Mins

Okay... I just want to say... knife elitists of the world, give it a rest! Seriously! Do you honestly expect a "polished" edge you can shave with out of the box on every <$50 knife you buy??? Seems like your going to live a long disappointing life if that's the case. It's borderline mental, how critical people are of a knife having "an okay edge" just blows my mind. Sorry... been bottling that up for a while now :) Anyway... I've owned my share of machetes... this is the best all around brush clearing, log batonning, zombie decapitating piece of steel you could hope for at this price. I know there's a lot of people sitting in their towers criticizing anything marketed with a "celebrity" tag on it, and I'll admit that Mr. Grylls involvement in this sick example of machete engineering had me questioning the actual quality of the product, but once I got it, I was convinced of Gerber's dedication to quality and innovation. Okay... that might be excessive gushing, but I can't help it... I want to scream it from the rooftops! THANK YOU BEAR AND GERBER FOR THIS INCREDIBLE TOOL!

Oh yeah... and the sheath is better than just "sufficient" quality. It's as durable as you can get without going with a thick, heavy leather sheath and it's super lightweight. It's some kind of nylon material with a hard plastic lining. I've seen crappier sheaths sell for the same price you're getting this one for but this one comes with an effing parang! Yeah... the snaps might not be the easiest thing to deal with, but with two of them AND a velcro strap at the top, that thing is never coming out by accident. Even if the lower snap comes unsnapped... who cares?! It doesn't affect the sheaths ability to contain the parang... BTW my sheath doesn't have that problem, and doubt that it will be a deal breaker if it is a problem for other customers.

I will agree that the "survival" guide is pretty pathetic, but to the city slicker who bought this because they really love "that survivor guy with the cool name on TV" and consider being 10 miles or more from a Starbucks a "survival situation" it might have some value.

Pros: Sturdy construction with non-slip handle, more than sharp-enough hardened carbon blade, great balance and thick enough to do heavy chopping and batoning, nice heavy-duty sheath. This will help you build an awesome lean-to and get you through at least the first 10 waves of an attacking zombie horde

Cons: It didn't exist 15 years ago when I was old enough to buy my first machete. And you should really consider the US Army survival guide or SAS pocket survival guide instead of the folded piece of paper you get with this machete.

Edit: I stand slightly corrected... I ordered another parang as a gift for my friend. When he opened it I took a look at it, and I was surprised to find the blade embarrassingly dull. I don't know if I just got lucky, or if they stopped sharpening them as well after the first shipment went out (I pre-ordered mine), but the one I have was way sharper than the one I got for my friend. His is definitely going to need some work to get the razor edge that mine had... way to be consistent Gerber. Still love it though!!!

Edit: Gerber has a lifetime warranty with their knives... so if this parang ever gets to the point where it can't be sharpened or if it is damaged from some sort of factory defect, they will simply replace it. From Gerber's website:
"Gerber warrants to the consumer that this product will be free of defects, in material and workmanship for as long as you own the product. This warranty does not cover damage due to rust, accident, loss, improper use, loss, abuse, negligence, or modification of or to any part of the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered under the warranty. If the product failed while being used as it was intended to be used, we will service under the warranty. At Gerber's option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value."
Comment Comments (49) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2012 6:35 AM PDT

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 12.1MP Digital Camera with 18x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
9 used & new from $105.62

5.0 out of 5 stars AVCHD conversion software here., August 5, 2010
I agree with all the 5 star reviews. Here is my answer for some people who are still having issues with the AVCHD format on PC. This free converting software works great if you don't have higher end editing software or just want to convert one or two clips to post on Facebook or send someone in email.

koyotesoftDOTcomSLASHindexEnDOThtml and click on the link for the Free HD converter.

Your welcome!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 12MP Digital Camera with 4.6x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Silver)
4 used & new from $59.94

5.0 out of 5 stars My second and probably not my last Lumix, August 5, 2010
First off... for all you people complaining about the AVCHD format... here's a converter that works very well if you don't have decent editing software.
[...]

This camera does everything it says it does. I know there is a lot of discussion about just how waterproof it is or isn't, but I gotta say... mine has worked just fine from kayaking, to pool parties, to swimming in the ocean. I did get a little fog inside the lens at the beach, which probably isn't a good thing, but it went away and still works just fine. I think as long as you are very thorough when checking the seals before you close it when changing the battery or SD card, it will be as waterproof as they advertise. Now I'm not ruling out the possibility of defects. So I guess it may be a lottery situation like with many electronic devices.

As far as picture and video quality... obviously not the BEST, but definitely great for what the camera is designed for and the price. The pictures are a little washed out sometimes (not all the time), and the audio on the video is definitely lacking (once it's gone underwater your lucky to hear anything unless you tip it upside down and tap the water out of the mic holes), but considering digital cameras this size even 5 years ago shot medium quality video (at best), it is a very good camera.

Obviously there will be improvements in the world of compact waterproof cameras in the years to come, but for right now, I don't think you can ask for anything better for this price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3