Profile for R. Moss > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Moss RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
UP by Jawbone - Large - Retail Packaging - Onyx
UP by Jawbone - Large - Retail Packaging - Onyx
Price: Click here to see our price
106 used & new from $38.70

2.0 out of 5 stars 19,000 and counting, October 30, 2014
i bought this with high hopes. Those hopes were shattered! The first day I wore the UP it logged me doing 19,000 steps. I am on my feet a lot during the day, but 19,000 steps would be impossible for me without major effort. The sleep function works well, but I keep hitting the button to switch between sleep mode and awake mode in my sleep. I returned the item after 2 days of use because of the pedometer registering way too many steps!

Perfectly Clear
Perfectly Clear
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is somewhat of a hassle to load this App to take photos like the native software, October 17, 2014
This review is from: Perfectly Clear (App)
Use this App all the time. I use it mainly to alter photos taken with the Samsung Galaxy S3 software. It is somewhat of a hassle to load this App to take photos like the native software! If you have time to load the software before your photo, this is the way to go!

Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack - PlayStation 4
Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack - PlayStation 4
Offered by SNOWMAN
Price: $31.40
89 used & new from $20.34

5.0 out of 5 stars My six year old daughter loves this game. She ..., October 17, 2014
My six year old daughter loves this game. She played the Giants and Adventure, so she has many of the Skylanders. She likes to try different combo of the Skylanders!

Zeetron Premium Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy (For Galaxy S3) Fits Gt-i9300, T999 (T-mobile), I747 (At&t), I535 (Verizon), L710 (Sprint), Eb-l1g6llu with NFC (Near Field Communication)
Offered by Zeetron
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, I put my old Samsung battery back into ..., October 17, 2014
Garbage, I put my old Samsung battery back into the phone and it holds a charge longer this piece of crap!

Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating Arm (20" Exten.) TV Wall Mount for 23-49" (some up to 55") LCD LED Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 400x400 and 66lbs. Full Ballhead Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation. Includes One 10' Twisted Veins HDMI Cable and Bubble Level
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $28.69
11 used & new from $27.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Have two of these mounts and they work great! I have a 32 inch tv mounted to ..., October 17, 2014
Have two of these mounts and they work great! I have a 32 inch tv mounted to the wall and a 46 inch mounted to the wall. I would recommend moving the joints a little before you install to loosen them up for when the tv is mounted it will be easier to move!

Champion Men's Compression Short, Slate Grey Heather/Black, X-Large
Champion Men's Compression Short, Slate Grey Heather/Black, X-Large
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit well and are very comfortable! Fit and feel just as good as Nike ..., October 17, 2014
I will never wear non-compression underwear again! They fit well and are very comfortable! Fit and feel just as good as Nike or Under Armor!

The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
Price: $42.02
84 used & new from $29.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game. What a story, October 17, 2014
Great game. What a story! I enjoyed the game very much. I never played the PS3 version of the game so I game in as a virgin to The Last of Us. The graphics and sound are outstanding! This is not a fast paced adventure game. It is not a open ended adventure game. It is a good game with amazing graphics and sound. If you want to play a good game with a good story on the PS 4, this is the game for you!

Thera-Band Foot Roller
Thera-Band Foot Roller
Offered by Vesalius Health
Price: $9.81
32 used & new from $5.97

4.0 out of 5 stars it has caused the pain in my feet and toes to subside and it feels good. I would recommend this item to anyone with ..., October 17, 2014
This review is from: Thera-Band Foot Roller (Sports)
As a teacher, I am standing a lot. My right foot has developed a cramping feeling in my toes. I bought this after reading reviews about what it has done for others. They do not lie, it has caused the pain in my feet and toes to subside and it feels good. I would recommend this item to anyone with that "cramping" feeling!

Duck Brand 281867 Avengers Printed Duct Tape, 1.88-Inch by 10-Yards, Single Roll
Price: $5.97
22 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The students love the Avengers them, October 17, 2014
It sticks to the floor in my classroom very well! The students love the Avengers them!

Lucky Wander Boy
Lucky Wander Boy
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It seemed to get worse the more I read it, October 17, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Wander Boy (Kindle Edition)
Could not finish the book. The book was very disappointing to me. It seemed to get worse the more I read it. I really wanted to like the book, but it just wasn't for me. D.B. Weiss' writing seems scattered, like he was on an acid trip when he wrote this. The story just seemed blah!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4