Profile for RVC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RVC RSS Feed

Iris 457487 IRISCARD CORPORATE 5
Iris 457487 IRISCARD CORPORATE 5
Offered by Brooklyn Parkway
Price: $217.64
9 used & new from $211.51

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 10, 2014
worst card scanner program i ever used. not worth the money.

Shop At 247 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 56 + 57 (1 Black, 1 Color, 2-Pack)
Offered by Shopat247
Price: $17.45
2 used & new from $17.45

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!, February 23, 2014
I purchased this item trying to save some money. Unfortunately for me, the black ink cartridge did not work and now my return timeline has expired.

Iris USOA393 IRISCard Pro 4 Business Card Scanner
Iris USOA393 IRISCard Pro 4 Business Card Scanner

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your money, October 9, 2012
Software looks like it was made in th 90's
if you unplug it from your pc you have to reformat the scanner. Every time!
the scan doenst work 50% of the time so you have to manually put in the info
when the scan does work it puts the info in the wrong blanks, so you have to go back and rewrite it
if you buy a new computer the card reader will tell you that you need a update, and the only way to get it is to buy the update.

I will never buy from this company again

GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Film for Apple iPad 1st Gen (2 Pack)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars buy!, August 20, 2012
i lOVE THIS PRODUCT. THE matte FINISH REALLY HELPS ON GLARE WHEN OUTSIDE. WHICH HAS BEEN THE MOST DIFFICULT PART ABUT OWNING THE IPAD. CAN'T USE OUTDOORS. BUT NOW i CAN.

Alpatronix Protective Case Cover and 4-In-1 Folio Stand with Carbon Fiber print for Apple iPad 1; fits 3G and Wifi models (Camel Brown _ Vegan Leather)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad Cover, August 1, 2012
I am super protective of my nearly 2 year old iPad. It has taken me a long time to give up my original broken down iPad case for a new one. I bought several. I bought one that when I opened the case to use the iPad, my iPad flew across the couch, (NOT SECURE)

However, this case is very nice. The smell took about a week to dissipate. Very strong crude oil smell. It is faux leather. But the case is lovely, so far I am rather enjoying the case. It is stylish, sturdy and secure.

DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi)

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Package, August 1, 2012
WOW! This truely has everything a person may need or choose for their samsung Galaxy. I initially ordered for the carrying case with swivel and closure. But is I wanted or needed, I have several case options which was nice. However, i now feel I have just a bunch of stuff I'll never use. But it is nice to have the options. Great Package for the cost. Shipped Speedy.