Profile for Becky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 296

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becky "Auntie B." RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bing Crosby Christmas: All - Time Favorites
Bing Crosby Christmas: All - Time Favorites
Offered by Butler Online Stores
Price: $19.98
8 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really great cd. Some of the songs I have never ..., November 16, 2014
This is a really great cd. Some of the songs I have never heard on any of his other albums like "Beautiful Savior." I am a huge Bing Crosby fan and I have dozens of his Christmas albums and thought this one would be just okay when my mom bought it for me but I ended up loving it. I would highly recommend. The price is a bit high for a new one but there are used ones available.

Highwin P1001-3 3-cup Doublewall Stainless Steel Mirror Finish Coffee Press/ Coffee Plunger with Filter, Silver
Offered by MAX - MALL
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome french press, October 7, 2014
Awesome french press. Good quality and just right for a larger mug of coffee. I have used this a few times since purchasing and love that I can make coffee for one.

Riding High
Riding High
DVD ~ Bing Crosby
27 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Riding High (DVD)
It's Bing Crosby- of course it's adorable! I don't usually like black and white films but I decided to take a chance on this and I am so glad I did. His acting is superb. He constant makes me laugh. If you are a Bing Crosby fan this is a must have!!

Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 9 - Classic Holiday Stories (The Small One/Pluto's Christmas Tree/Mickey's Christmas Carol)
DVD ~ Sean Marshall
35 used & new from $24.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, September 22, 2014
This was really cute. I loved the Christmas Carol version with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. I wouldn't spend the $36.00 they want for it new, but was able to get a used copy for a fraction of the price.

Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative Tablets, 250 Count
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative Tablets, 250 Count
Offered by AYOZ
Price: $12.34
46 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me., September 22, 2014
Works well for me. Not so much for my daughter. She just gets horrible stomach cramps but it doesn't seem to get stuff moving.

Nature's Way Oregano Oil, 60 Liquid Vcaps
Nature's Way Oregano Oil, 60 Liquid Vcaps
Price: $8.79
28 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff! I use it all the time, September 22, 2014
Great Stuff! I use it all the time. Especially good when I have a bladder infection. Stops it dead in it's tracks. Also helpful when I have a diverticulitis attack.

Bridge at Remagen/Devil's Brigade/633 Squadron
Bridge at Remagen/Devil's Brigade/633 Squadron
DVD ~ George Segal
Offered by Advantis Supplies
Price: $6.99
28 used & new from $2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it because..., September 22, 2014
I love it because... my dad was an extra in "The Devil's Brigade". I haven't had a chance to watch the other two movies so my review is based on "The Devils Brigade". It was a good movie, Very entertaining.

Make Mine Music (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
Make Mine Music (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
DVD ~ Nelson Eddy
Price: $10.17
59 used & new from $4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this dvd, September 22, 2014
I loved this dvd. I am not ashamed to say that I purchased it for myself and not my kids.

Toy Story of Terror (Blu-ray)
Toy Story of Terror (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Tim Allen
Price: $12.96
34 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute., September 10, 2014
Ordered this thinking it would be more Halloween themed. It's really not. Still cute.

Speedball 6-Inch by 12-Inch Speedy-Carve Block
Speedball 6-Inch by 12-Inch Speedy-Carve Block
Price: $13.06
23 used & new from $11.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, September 10, 2014
Wish it was softer and easier to carve.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20