Profile for BayshawnJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BayshawnJ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball Official (29.5")
Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball Official (29.5")
Price: $50.00
27 used & new from $44.95

4.0 out of 5 stars the best ball I've ever used, May 22, 2014
I love this basketball, it's the best ball I've ever used. It feels great, and has nice grip. It gets slick when wet from sweat but that's a problem easily solved by wiping it off..other than that I have no complaints.

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Evilswarm Exciton Knight (LVAL-EN056) - Legacy of the Valiant - 1st Edition - Secret Rare
Offered by MTG Deals
Price: $54.99
14 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this card, May 2, 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought a LVAL box at Walmart and pulled this baby.. Best pull ever, I love this card.. Added it into my constellar deck

Sword Art Online DVD I: Aincrad Part 1
Sword Art Online DVD I: Aincrad Part 1
Offered by ClockworkCornucopia
Price: $72.50
3 used & new from $49.98

3.0 out of 5 stars why does this cost so much?, December 28, 2013
I loved the anime but I won't buy this until the price drops into the 30$ range atleast.. Besides the current price (60$) I don't see anything wrong with this
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2014 4:17 AM PDT

One Piece: Season 5, Voyage Four
One Piece: Season 5, Voyage Four
DVD ~ Colleen Clinkenbeard
Price: $27.85
33 used & new from $17.35

5.0 out of 5 stars one of ,if not, the greatest fights in the series, December 28, 2013
This Is one of the best arcs in the series (personally my 3rd behind, along park and marine ford).. This voyage has the ending of a good fight with Zoro and kaku, and my favorite luffy vs lucci.. Luffy is the best and totally snapped against lucci giving everything he had.. This is a really good set to buy

One Piece: Collection Two
One Piece: Collection Two
DVD ~ Colleen Clinkenbeard
Price: $20.47
10 used & new from $16.47

5.0 out of 5 stars One Piece is greatest!, June 4, 2013
This review is from: One Piece: Collection Two (DVD)
I love the One Piece series. It's funny, action packed, and has a great story-line. The collection packs are a most own for all the one piece fans out there.. This collection pack is my favorite because the Along Park arc is probably my favorite arc in the series (my other favorites are Water 7, Sabaody Archipelago, Marine Ford, and Fishman Island). Even though I already watched these multiples times on the internet, I just think it's great to buy these and support the series and also to have a personal copy you can keep for memories.

Prismacolor Premier Markers 7-Pack, Assorted Tips, Black (1738862)
Prismacolor Premier Markers 7-Pack, Assorted Tips, Black (1738862)
Price: $15.05
18 used & new from $11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you would expect, June 4, 2013
Not really much to say here, just a good pen set. I would recommend for all the artists out there

Tritton Trigger Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Tritton Trigger Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Price: $49.99
35 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Gaming Headset!!!, June 4, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is my first gaming headset and I was blown away with how good it sounds for only having a 40$ price tag. I plan on later upgrading to something with more sound options and maybe wireless capabilities but for now this thing gets the job done, and does it well.. The bass is not as deep as I would like but that seems to be my only con with this headset, and if you take that away I would say these sound better than my Beats by dre solo HDs ( which costs 200$) when I use them as regular headphones.

360 Gold Mixed Boar Bristle Caesar Wave Brush # 7760C Medium
360 Gold Mixed Boar Bristle Caesar Wave Brush # 7760C Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best wave brush I've ever owned!, June 4, 2013
I read the reviews and wanted to try it out. There was only 1 left at the time so I made my mind up fast to order. Shipped May 31 with free 5-7 day ship but was at my door at june 3. Overall a good brush, I like how it has a dip in the middle so it cuffs your head almost while brushing and it has grooves on the sides for better grip.

One Piece Luffy PVC Keychain
One Piece Luffy PVC Keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the other key-chains on amazon, February 19, 2013
This review is from: One Piece Luffy PVC Keychain
its a very nice key-chain that shipped and was delivered fast... its one sided with luffy on the front and just black rubber on the back. its durable and will last awhile, good purchase im glad i got it since im a huge One Piece fan.

One Piece, Vol. 62
One Piece, Vol. 62
by Eiichiro Oda
Price: $8.99
62 used & new from $4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone who says its boring is a Bandwagon!!!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: One Piece, Vol. 62 (Paperback)
A lot BBC of people used to watch/read one piece but stopped due to it being so long.. but then the white beard war and the time skip happened then everyone came coming back... so when the normal arcs start coming back they want to write bad reviews or say it's slow.. no it's always been like this, OP is a slow paced manga/anime where you get the good detail, background and build up to make arcs like water 7/CP9, WhiteBeard and The Sabody worth it..

Page: 1 | 2