Profile for ruxCYtable > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ruxCYtable RSS Feed (MARION, IA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Markwort Wide Model Stadium Chair Bag, Black
Markwort Wide Model Stadium Chair Bag, Black
Price: $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 26, 2015
The bag is strong and durable. The person who said it wasn't, I don't know what planet they're from.

I do, however, agree that it is a little pricey for what you get. Also, I wish they'd made the handles wide enough so when your chair is in use you could hang it on the chair back. Now when you're using your chair you have to find a place to put this giant, empty bag and we usually end up throwing them on the ground and stepping all over them, which is not ideal.

Grayline 40259, 12 Can Beverage Dispenser, White
Grayline 40259, 12 Can Beverage Dispenser, White
Price: $10.99
17 used & new from $5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dispenser, May 6, 2015
I don't know why it is so difficult to make a beverage can dispenser that works well but apparently it is. I've tried a few and this one is the best, for sure. The reason I gave it four stars was because I ordered two of them. One worked right out of the box and one didn't. I had to spend about a half-hour bending it into shape so the cans wouldn't get stuck on it.

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (2014 model)
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (2014 model)
Offered by RadiantDeals
Price: $99.68
90 used & new from $57.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to like it, but I returned it, March 9, 2015
I have a 5 year old Sony blu-ray that has Netflix and Amazon Instant apps on it. I also have a Chromecast, so I didn't really "need" a Roku 3. That said, I'm a gadget guy and couldn't resist trying the new thing.

Installing was easy. Power cord, HDMI, optional ethernet and done. Setup was a little tedious but it always is when you have to link a new device to multiple accounts.

My problems started almost immediately. The audio kept getting softer and softer and seemed to be shifting back and forth between 5.1 and stereo. After watching for a couple hours and taking a break and coming back, there was no audio at all and I had to unplug and reboot the unit. I ended up having to do this twice the first day I had it.

The picture also kept going back and forth between crystal clear and grainy. I'd normally blame my ISP for this but I had a solid 50 mbps connection at the time.

After a weekend of fiddling with it and finding it unreliable, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble and I went back to using my 5 year-old blu-ray and Chromecast again. Despite their age, the picture and audio are virtually flawless on both.

If you're looking to cut the cord and have no other devices already, the Roku 3 might be worth your consideration. But if you already have a blu-ray and/or Chromecast and are expecting it to be a major upgrade, it is not.

Homebasix CYPB-7 Mini Oil Filled Radiator, 700 Watts
Homebasix CYPB-7 Mini Oil Filled Radiator, 700 Watts

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but poor quality and doesn't work well, November 27, 2014
Bought this for a 10'x10' laundry room/basement bathroom. The on/off switch doesn't work, it turns on as soon as you plug it in, no matter how you have the switch set. Room temp was 60, after 24 hours, still 60.

Maleficent (Theatrical) [HD]
Maleficent (Theatrical) [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly heartwarming!, November 14, 2014
Watched this with the kid and didn't expect to like it. I was very pleasantly surprised! A heartwarming new take on an old story.

The Endless River
The Endless River
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasing to listen to, November 13, 2014
This review is from: The Endless River (MP3 Music)
I agree with many other reviewers. There is nothing ground-breaking here, it is simply a beautiful and pleasant listen. Enough said.

Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Ice And Water Filtration System, 1 Pack
Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Ice And Water Filtration System, 1 Pack
Offered by Appliances Connection
Price: $36.99
45 used & new from $32.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 26, 2014
Works flawlessly. To those giving one star review, I'd suggest you're doing it wrong.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No downloading for offline viewing? Worthless., September 14, 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
Until you offer downloading for offline viewing this app is worthless. Quit playing games, Amazon, and make it work the same way across platforms.

Galaxy S5 Case, New Trent Trentius Rugged Case for the Samsung Galaxy S5 [Black/Silver/Gold Interchangeable Back Plates Included]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $39.95
6 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, August 22, 2014
After only a couple days of ownership, I'm ready to declare the New Trent Trentius the clear winner in the great phone case wars.

I liked the protection offered by my Otterbox Defender but after only a month of use the outer layer began to stretch and no longer fit tightly, especially around the charging port.

I loved the sleek and stylish design of the Spigen Tough Armor but didn't like that it didn't come with screen protection.

The Trentius combines the best of both worlds: Rugged protection of screen and chassis in a slim, elegant and lightweight design. Plus, you get interchangeable covers in three different colors: Black, silver and gold. Awesome!

EDIT: This is still a good case but I've removed one star from my original review after a longer period of use. The screen protector does have a tendency to let in a lot of dust, more than any I've ever had. In addition, as some others have mentioned, it it is way too easy to press some of the buttons and this has caused me some issues.

I will say that my phone has survived a few drops with flying colors. Otterbox is replacing my other case under warranty, though, so I think I will be switching back.

Otterbox [Defender Series] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - Retail Packaging Protective Case for Galaxy S5  - Blueprint (Slate Grey/Deep Water)
Otterbox [Defender Series] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - Retail Packaging Protective Case for Galaxy S5 - Blueprint (Slate Grey/Deep Water)
Price: $33.17
5 used & new from $25.71

3.0 out of 5 stars First time I've been disappointed with Otterbox, August 19, 2014
I've had Otterbox products in the past and been very happy with them. This one has been somewhat of a let-down. As some others mentioned, it seems to let dirt/dust accumulate under the screen cover. Also, the area around the charging port has stretched out and is hanging loose after only two months of ownership and probably one month of use (I rotate with a Spigen case.) I still feel it protects my phone well but I'm somewhat disappointed in the manufacturing quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7