Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Gabe > Reviews

Browse

Gabe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gabe RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Memory Man (Amos Decker series)
Memory Man (Amos Decker series)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting Story, April 28, 2016
Great story. This book was hard to put down once I started it. The characters were genuine and realistic. Looking forward to reading more books by Baldacci.

New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia Collector's Edition (Full)
New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia Collector's Edition (Full)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive and fun!, September 10, 2015
This was a great game! Reminded me of earlier games I played...graphics were really well done. Puzzles were challenging but fun. I will look for more of these.

Damage Control
Damage Control
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gifted author, May 30, 2015
This review is from: Damage Control (Kindle Edition)
Robert Dugoni has become my favorite new legal thriller author. His stories, and I have read all but one of them, are very creative and keep you in suspense most of the time. He is a diamond in the rough.

We Are Not Ourselves: A Novel
We Are Not Ourselves: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story with believeable characters!, May 30, 2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. It gave me quite a bit of insight into the world of Altzheimers and how a family adapts to the consequences. At first, I thought it would be pretty boring, but the characters became alive with the stories they told, alternately. I will look for more books by this author.

Maude
Maude
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, January 8, 2015
This review is from: Maude (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The story is so well written and easy to read. I finished it in just a couple of days. If you like human nature stories, then you will love this one. I will read more of Donna Mabry's books.

Lust Killer
Lust Killer
Price: $6.15

4.0 out of 5 stars A true story..., October 23, 2014
This review is from: Lust Killer (Kindle Edition)
I have always been a fan of Ann Rule. I've read many of her books, which never fail to provide me with an interesting murder story. All of these books deal with real murders. Her detailed accounts are very descriptive and heart wrenching. I would recommend Lust Killer to anyone who likes to see justice done.

Medicus: A Novel of the Roman Empire (Gaius Petreius Ruso Mystery Series Book 1)
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Reading, October 2, 2014
This was written without the language normally used in a period piece. It was written in plain English, so, to those of us who want to just read a good story without all the pomp of language technicalities, you will enjoy reading this. The characters were well defined and brought life to the story. I would recommend this book. I have also purchased the second book in this series, which I haven't read yet.

The Rainmaker
The Rainmaker
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another powerful story...this time about the insurance business., August 28, 2014
This review is from: The Rainmaker (Kindle Edition)
As usual, Grisham delivers a powerful story of negligence and greed. His characters are believable and typical of the insurance and legal professions. I found it hard to put down. I am a Grisham fan and was not disappointed in this book. It is an older book but the Grisham stamp is evident.

All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, August 16, 2014
Well-written novel that gave me insight into the lives and times of war-torn France and Germany. The characters came alive in the story. Hard to put down.

Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an easy game to win..., June 24, 2014
This review is from: Spider Solitaire (App)
I have played Spider in the past..with cards. I was never any good at it then and, it appears, nothing has changed. It is a very challenging solitaire game, so don't expect to beat it every time. So far I have beat it once, playing two suits. I am afraid to try 3 or even 4 suits...saving that for when I am relegated to the "home." I will keep trying though. Fun to play!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3