Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for thomas l mcdermott > Reviews

Browse

thomas l mcdermott's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

thomas l mcdermott RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
'STORM' Surfboard and SUP Leash by BPS - 6 FOOT Premium Leash with Double Stainless Steel Swivels and Triple Rail Saver
Offered by SURF and SNOW WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with the product, March 10, 2016
Very Happy with the product. Husband made a stand-up board and paddle and this was all we needed to complete it. Thank-you!

The Boxtrolls
The Boxtrolls
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband and I liked it almost as much as our grand, June 29, 2015
This review is from: The Boxtrolls (Amazon Video)
Really cute movie. My husband and I liked it almost as much as our grand kids

Mortdecai (R)
Mortdecai (R)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good movie, June 29, 2015
This review is from: Mortdecai (R) (Amazon Video)
pretty good movie. sort of like the old time Pink Panther movies only not as funny. Nobody can do that like Peter Sellers! Not even Johnny Depp!

14788--Oneida Lake - Lock 22 to Lock 23
14788--Oneida Lake - Lock 22 to Lock 23
Offered by Ruby and Rudy's Books
Price: $19.96
4 used & new from $19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping to circumnavigate Oneida: Lake for the upcoming 4th ..., June 29, 2015
Hoping to circumnavigate Oneida :Lake for the upcoming 4th of July weekend (weather permitting) on our 20 foot sailboat with a shallow draft. It has no cabin so ideally there will be seasonable temps, and no rain. We have a tent we'll be setting up onboard a porta potty, and a coleman stove. That and fishing rods for catching lunch and dinner and all should be well. 70 miles to go and two days to do it...Will we make it? Seeing where we'll need to pull up the keel to avoid smashing into the bottom, and where we can safely anchor for the night, should help. Some of the rocks we've seen in the shallows are formidable monsters!

Drum: Journey of a Lifetime
Drum: Journey of a Lifetime
DVD ~ Simon Le Bon
3 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Sailboat racing buffs, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Drum: Journey of a Lifetime (DVD)
Loved the story, a big sailing fan. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the race unfold.

Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla (2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Godzilla movie, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Godzilla (2014) (Amazon Video)
Very good remake. A little surprising at first even though you know the story. Well worth watching on your TV. My daughter said she saw it in the theatres in 3D, that would have been even better.

Prometheus
Prometheus

5.0 out of 5 stars Prequel of Alien movies, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Prometheus (Amazon Video)
Excellent movie! The creators really did a wonderful job on this prequel. Edge of your seat stuff! Highly Recommend this one for all Alien movie lovers!

Gravity
Gravity

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the action I was told to expect, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Gravity (Amazon Video)
For all the hype given for this movie, I was expecting to be holding my breath and trembling in my seat throughout. Instead, I practically became bored...There's much better movies out there. Try The Dallas Buyers Club or Captain Phillips, much more excitement and touching drama.

Captain Phillips
Captain Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, a real nail biter!, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Captain Phillips (Amazon Video)
Tom Hanks did a fantastic job as Capt. Phillips. I remember reading about this harrowing news story, but the movie really makes you realize just how scary this ordeal must have been for the Captain and his crew. Tom Hanks should win an Academy Award for his portrayal. +++++Five Stars+++++

Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure didn't resemble hunky Matthew!, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Dallas Buyers Club (Amazon Video)
Great movie, really well done. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Sad to see Matthew McConaughey in this role though. Very touching even though he is so scrawny. Should win an academy award for his performance though!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3