Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Elizabeth A. Duane > Reviews

Browse

Elizabeth A. Duane's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth A. Duane "bethad" RSS Feed (Santa Maria, CA USA)

Freckles
Freckles
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story and very good writing, April 8, 2016
This review is from: Freckles (Kindle Edition)
Great story and very good writing. I have a friend that told me about it, so I was not sure when I started the book, but it is a very well written story, with lots of surprises and a wonderful, happy ending.

Mini Clear Plastic Tongs, 12ct
Mini Clear Plastic Tongs, 12ct
Price: $4.29
22 used & new from $0.95

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, April 8, 2016
very flimsey.

Magic Vida Decorative Flowers Shower Curtain Nature Series with Vivid Color Brighten Bathroom (72-Inch by 72-Inch, Blossom Falling)
Offered by NSHG
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars More like 70 rather than 72, April 8, 2016
The curtain is not 72 in length. At least the one I got was not. I would send it back but I needed it for house guests. Shocked at the length. More like 70 rather than 72.

InterDesign Mildew-Free PEVA 3 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72 - Inch, Clear
InterDesign Mildew-Free PEVA 3 Gauge Shower Liner, 72 x 72 - Inch, Clear
Price: $4.44
50 used & new from $3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great weight of vinyl but not quite long enough for ..., April 8, 2016
Great weight of vinyl but not quite long enough for my shower. With any air movement it blows out of my shower allowing water to go on my floor which is not tile.

Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Salina Yoon Books)
Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Salina Yoon Books)
by Salina Yoon
Edition: Board book
Price: $4.83
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favorite, January 8, 2011
This has been my granddaughter's favorite book, and it fell apart after much much use,
so I replaced it so she would have the whole book. She was so delighted.

Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
Price: $6.99
72 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT, January 8, 2011
I sent this to my grandaughter for
Christmas. She loved it so much she
didn't want to open any of the other
presents.

Be Obedient (Genesis 12-25): Learning the Secret of Living by Faith (The BE Series Commentary)
by Warren W. Wiersbe
Price: $11.75
52 used & new from $2.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Weirsbe is always super!, March 7, 2010
The "Be" series is very helpful and Dr. Weirsbe has great insight into the Word of God and is great at applying the word to everyday life.

Black & Decker CHV1400 14.4-Volt Cyclonic DustBuster
Black & Decker CHV1400 14.4-Volt Cyclonic DustBuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyclonic, July 9, 2008
I got this DustBuster for my husband. He is very happy with it and it definitely lives up to its name: cyclonic.