Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Meghan King > Reviews

Browse

Meghan King's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meghan King "meg" RSS Feed (Rhode Island)

Incase Terra Collection: Vertical Sleeve 11 - Blue Denim
Incase Terra Collection: Vertical Sleeve 11 - Blue Denim
Offered by outfitYOURS
6 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 31, 2013
I bought this case for my new 11-inch Macbook Air. It shipped and was delivered quickly, is made of quality material and fits my Macbook beautifully. However, I was very surprised to discover that the lining is neon hunter orange inside the sleeve and also in the outside pocket. This was not mentioned in the description. It doesn't really matter since it is made so well and I expect it to last longer than the computer itself, but it was quite the bright surprise! Just be aware.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 3:39 PM PST

Burt's Bees Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar with Oat Protein and Pro Vitamin B5, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad first impression, July 16, 2010
I have never used a shampoo bar before and was excited to try it! I have thick dark hair just past my shoulders. I have only been using this product for a week, but it seems to leave a funny greasy-ish texture to my hair. I normally have very dry scalp and hair, so I was very surprised! I'm definitely rinsing it out very well, so I wonder if it's stripping the natural oils and forcing my scalp to over-produce to compensate? Or maybe it's not mixing well with my conditioner? Any ideas?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2010 12:07 PM PDT