Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Emily K. Woodall > Reviews

Browse

Emily K. Woodall's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily K. Woodall "hippymama of 3" RSS Feed (Starke, FL USA)

Florida State Seminoles Auto License Plate (Diamond Plate)
Florida State Seminoles Auto License Plate (Diamond Plate)

2.0 out of 5 stars Item quality was fine. However, October 23, 2015
Item quality was fine. However, the item pictured here is the old FSU, which is what I wanted. Instead I received the product with new FSU logo, which is ugly. Just a heads up if you are trying to order the old logo.

Dyslexia Tool Kit for Tutors and Parents: What to do when phonics isn't enough
Dyslexia Tool Kit for Tutors and Parents: What to do when phonics isn't enough
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been the most helpful book I have ever read on dyslexia, July 24, 2015
This book was easy to read, practical, and full of easy-to-implement ideas! For the first time since my daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia, I am daring to believe that she can become a good reader!! I will refer back to this resource again and again!!!

Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for Moderate Dandruff with Organic Lavender & Rosemary (helps with Lice) - Natural Treatment for Skin Blemishes - Women, Kids, Men & Teens - Helps with Blood Circulation & Stimulates Cell Renewal - 8 oz, USA Made by Maple Holistics

4.0 out of 5 stars This did a good job of cleaning, July 20, 2015
Shampoo has a mild scent. My daughter and I both have dry scalp. This did a good job of cleaning, but was not the best dry-scalp treatment that I have ever used. I think I may should have ordered the Sage shampoo. I think this would work very well if you have slightly dry scalp, but if you have moderate dryness and flakiness, you probably would not get as much benefit. I did really like the Argan Oil Conditioner!

Grace for the Homeschool Mom
Grace for the Homeschool Mom
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshment for a Homeschool Mom's soul!, August 14, 2013
This ebook was a super-fast read that was chalked full of encouragement, wisdom, relatable anecdotes and, most importantly, God-breathed scripture and Truth to combat the lies of the enemy! Every homeschooling mom needs this resource! I felt refreshed by reading it strait through, but I will continue to treasure it as a resource I can go back to for specific encouragement. The table of contents breaks every issue into it's own link for quick and easy access when you need it. I really enjoyed this book!

Rainbow Men's Premier Double Layer Leather Sandals, Large, Dark Brown, US Sizes 9.5-10.5
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Goodness, August 1, 2012
It doesn't get any better than Rainbow Sandals. Is there a break-in period? Sure, but there is on a new luxury car too. It's worth it. My break-in period on pair of Rainbows is typically a couple days. Then they are the most comfortable flip flops of all time. I usually go through them in 2 or 3 years. This is greatest product on the face of the earth.

Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator 22 Ounce Spray
Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator 22 Ounce Spray
Price: $8.98
42 used & new from $3.63

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!!!, July 30, 2012
O.K., so you know the book/movie Marley and Me? The story of the world's worst dog, a big, goofy yellow lab? Well, I have a Marley-dog. He is a 4-year-old yellow lab named Crush. We got him as a small puppy. He is an outside dog who will chew through our wooden privacy fence, dig under it, jump up and open the gate...whatever he can to get out of our yard. He is also very afraid of storms/rain/thunder. Like, he has to have a half'a valium anytime we get the slightest rumble of thunder. Well, at his 1 year well checkup, I was ready for him to get neutered, but my husband refused. He would not do it. Fast forward to last week. After dealing with the Marley-Dog Syndrome this long, I told him it was the dog's balls or his. He consented to the dog's. So Crush is now recovering in my house. We have a very large kennel for him when we have to be away from home. Saturday, we were away for a couple hours and left Crush sleeping in his kennel. While we were away, he somehow figured out how to get out of this very-well-made kennel and have full rein of the house. This Marley-Dog PEED on my CARPET!!! The smell was so so bad. We used another enzyme-based cleaner on the spot as well as covering it in baking soda, but the smell was so bad; worse even, after the other cleaner. Sunday, I ran to the store and scoured the pet aisle and found this product. I have used other Citrus Magic products such as the solid air freshener with good results so I decided to try this product. The bottle cost me $6.99 and I was not too happy with my dog as I paid for the product. We got home, walked into the area where the spot was, still overwhelmed by the strong urine odor, and began to spray the Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator onto the spot. The smell immediately disappeared!!! It really worked! I went back in there this morning expecting the smell to have returned a little, but it still smelled completely neutral! So glad to have found this product!!! It really works!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2013 8:59 PM PDT

Insect Lore Live Cup of Caterpillars
Insect Lore Live Cup of Caterpillars
Price: $16.49
8 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars we look forward to this every year, February 2, 2012
My sister bought the butterfly habitat for my daughter several years ago and we order the caterpillars every year in February for my daughter's birthday. We look forward to this every year. It is wonderful, hands-on science that captivates my children. We have never had any problems with our caterpillars; we always end up with 5 beautiful butterflies that we keep about a week and then release in our backyard. I highly recommend this! It is a great product from an innovative company!

Toy State Caterpillar Construction Mini Machine 5-Pack (Styles May Vary)
Toy State Caterpillar Construction Mini Machine 5-Pack (Styles May Vary)
Price: $9.64
86 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this at Target!, November 28, 2011
We have this set of diggers and dozers and my 3 year old son LOVES them. I love that they are not electronic...they are wonderful for imaginative play. I love amazon, but we bought this set at Target for $5.99.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2015 11:04 AM PDT

The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun, Revised Edition: Activities for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder
by Carol Stock Kranowitz
Price: $11.08
194 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, May 21, 2010
This book is absolutely wonderful for parents of children with SPD. It is chock-full of great ideas for fun activities that are safe and appropriate for these special children, as well as fun for the other children in your life! My 4 year old daughter is an SPD kid and she has enjoyed these activities right along side her 6 year old sister and 2 year old brother.