Profile for Edward M. Meshuris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward M. Meshuris "Techie extroadinare." RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

2.0" Authentic SMART CRUSHER® SILVER CNC Aluminum 4 PC TOBACCO Pollen Herb KITCHEN Grinder + FREE POLLEN SCRAPPER

Four Piece NEW STYLE 2 1/4" Herb, Spice or Tobacco Pollen Grinder
Four Piece NEW STYLE 2 1/4" Herb, Spice or Tobacco Pollen Grinder
Offered by Johnson Wholesale Products Hong Kong
Price: $5.09
31 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Video by Bongs N Pipes, May 27, 2010
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2014 1:09 PM PDT

NEW SMART CRUSHER 2.5" Inch LARGE CNC Aluminum 4 PC Pollen Herb Spice Grinder. INCLUDES POLLEN SCRAPER

5.0 out of 5 stars Video by Bongs N Pipes, May 27, 2010
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 7:16 AM PDT

SMART CRUSHER 2.5" Premium Quality Space aluminum TOBACCO Herb Grinder + FREE POLLEN SCRAPPER
Offered by SMART-GOODS
Price: $11.99

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Video by Bongs N Pipes, May 26, 2010
Four Piece NEW STYLE 2 1/4" Herb, Spice or Tobacco Pollen Grinder This is a quick stop motion video of the grinder in action. I use it and stand behind it. It has help up for 3 years now. The peas I used are very hard so it will have no problems chewing through anything you throw at it. Sorry about the shoddy quality, Amazon will not let me upload in true quality...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2012 10:46 AM PST

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Dark Grey) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Dark Grey) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fit horrible sound, you get what you pay for., April 16, 2009
I bought these as a replacement for the stock iPhone headphones, and am very disappointed with the sound that these make. There is very little bass, and are very quiet until turned all the way up.
I suggest spending a bit more to get a better product.