Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Ruth Arjoon > Reviews

Browse

Ruth Arjoon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ruth Arjoon RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Levi's Juniors High Rise Legging, Rambler, 25-1/ Short
Levi's Juniors High Rise Legging, Rambler, 25-1/ Short

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 16, 2015
Amazing and flattering fit, I love this high waisted jeans! I want them in every colour!

New Design Women One-Piece Sexy Black Gauze Tank Beach Swimsuit Swimwear-Black (L)
Offered by DiPu

Cathedral Art KVC153 Auto Visor Clip, Never Drive Faster, 2-3/8-Inch
Price: $6.25
18 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, September 14, 2015
Bought this as a gift for a friend's new car! She loved it!

Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
Price: $67.99
68 used & new from $42.39

4.0 out of 5 stars I expected a more sturdy item since most of my headsets tend to break, December 15, 2014
I expected a more sturdy item since most of my headsets tend to break, but my family uses this everyday and it works really well! The ear pieces can fold in for easy storage or portability and I get a couple hours well before it needs charging! It requires a little extra care when handling but I'm definitely happy with this purchase!

CE Compass 2X Battery + USB Dock Wall Battery Charger For Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 I9300

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 8, 2014
This charger and the batteries work as good as can be expected. The charger does exactly as it is supposed to especially since I find USB chargers to be less effective for charging smartphones. The charger has a light indicator that changes colour when charging is complete. Battery life lasts as much as 9 hours to a full day, with frequent 4G data usage.

Crazy Girls Womens Ladies Jack Daniiels Most Wanted Heineken Racer Back Vest Top
Offered by Crazy Girls Collection
Price: $20.99

2.0 out of 5 stars WRONG ITEM RECEIVED, January 8, 2014
I specifically ordered this tank as a gift for a friend but to my surprise I received a regular tshirt with a batman print instead. The top seemed ok, but I was completely disappointed in the seller. I don't live in the U.S so returning it may actually cost more than I already spent for the top itself.

GTMax White Micro-USB Sync & Charging Retractable Cable for HTC One (M7), SamsungGalaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy Mega 6.3 and more Smartphone
Offered by Theo&Cleo
Price: $5.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, October 9, 2013
This charger does not fit the Samsung galaxy S4 or any blackberry smartphone! Should be expected for something this cheap! Don't waste your time and money!

VIDPRO VHC-20 Shockproof Hard Digital Camera Case
VIDPRO VHC-20 Shockproof Hard Digital Camera Case
Offered by Photo4Less
Price: $9.95
7 used & new from $2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, January 3, 2013
This case is totally worth buying! The only downside is that it cant fit my battery charger, but I guess that would make it bulky! Nevertheless, my cam fits in it perfectly, and it is well protected!

Leegoal Car Shaped USB Wired Optical Mouse for Notebook Laptop PC (Red)
Leegoal Car Shaped USB Wired Optical Mouse for Notebook Laptop PC (Red)
Offered by LT-Giant
Price: $4.08
15 used & new from $3.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 3, 2013
I bought this for everyday use on my laptop and so far I love it! The left and right click buttons feel stiff initially but it takes some getting used to. The scroll wheel works great and does not stick at all, which I love!! The lights make it extra fancy, and I've gotten quite a few compliments on how unique and cool this ferrari mouse is. The only downside is that the LED lights are bright; they do not come off and remain lit as long as its plugged in so I usually unplug it if my laptop is on standby. Its not much of an inconvenience though, so I would definitely recommend!

SPANX In-Power Line Super Higher Power Power Panties, C, Black
SPANX In-Power Line Super Higher Power Power Panties, C, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 3, 2013
These were a bit tiring to get into but once they are on, they smooth the body perfectly, especially compared to cheaper brands! They reach from under the bust line down to the knee so that it does not roll down or move under your clothes, plus the material is strong! The price was definitely worth it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3