Profile for J. Friedman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Friedman "JF" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
SterlingPro 8 Cup (1 liter, 34 oz) French Coffee Press-#1 With 2 BONUS Screen FREE(over $25 value)-Durable Coffee & Espresso Maker with Stainless Steel Plunger & Heat Resistant Glass--- Best shinning Chrome--Great Christmas & Birthday Gifts for Coffee Lover-Limited Quantity!!
Offered by SterlingPro
Price: $65.00
3 used & new from $28.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee Press, April 29, 2014
I received a sample for review. My review is fair, honest, and unbiased - I always promise to give a straightforward review, whether positive or negative, anytime I receive a sample item from a manufacturer and will always indicate this on my review.

Design Aesthetics:

I really like the design of the press, It is clean well made and looks great. I would enjoy using it to serve company when entertaining. A lot of French press have a very basic functional design and are not attractive to look at. I think this company took a little time to make it look nice to add to the experience of using a press.

Functionality and Use:

I like the screens in the press they were tight and really worked to get a great fit against the sides of the pot. I actually used Turkish coffee to test the ability to separate the grinds and was surprised to see just how much was separated at the bottom. Usually Turkish coffee goes right through the filter screens, These screens separated most of the grinds. I was impressed.

The press down was smooth with out any sticking on the sides or scraping. Very nice. I also really liked the extra screens that came with the press which will allow me to change them out in the future. The last part of the test will be how long a screen lasts. I will let you know.

Overall Impression:

I have several different methods of making coffee, depending on my mood and the type of coffee I am making. I truly enjoyed the coffee that I made using the Press and look forward to continued use.

Sekizo Yanagiba Sashimi Knife 210mm
Sekizo Yanagiba Sashimi Knife 210mm
Offered by JapanSuperMall
Price: $10.50
7 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I am 1/1000th A Sushi Chef, April 3, 2014
I can slice and dice and cut up sushi like a pro with this knife. I love the wood handle that makes it feel authentic. Blade is super sharp... be careful!

Stanley Hardware CD448 RH Right Hand Safety Lid Support in Antique Brass
Stanley Hardware CD448 RH Right Hand Safety Lid Support in Antique Brass
Price: $6.28
13 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh not amazing, April 3, 2014
It's unclear exactly what support these provide. The support provided was pretty weak. Stringing 7 of these in a row together will be somewhat powerful but not what it seems.

Stanley Hardware Left-Hand Safety Lid Support, Antique Brass #800449

Lid Support, Left, 95-125 IP Lids
Offered by Woodcraft
Price: $6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful support, April 3, 2014
The support provided was pretty heavy duty - so stringing 7 of these in a row together will be pretty darn powerful. They have a hinge that is difficult to move by hand and the instructions are not very clear (lots of detail that overlaps and printed poorly).

Pair of Slip Uno Adapter Harp Converters Lamp Shade Uno Euro Fitter 1 7/16 I.d. Upgradelights
Offered by Upgradelights
Price: $5.50
3 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Circle of my heart, April 3, 2014
This allows my lamp to function properly. Now we can waltz at the world's end. Shake that circular euro fitter with all you got.

Helly Hansen Girl's K Powder Beanie, Off White, 1
Helly Hansen Girl's K Powder Beanie, Off White, 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, April 3, 2014
Fantastic, comfortable hat. Has tassles and a pompop to look super cute. Slightly large but fits my kids heads well. Only negative is that it does not stay on easily.

Moko Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Case - Ultra Lightweight Shell Case for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), INDIGO(With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great INEXPENSIVE case, April 3, 2014
I bought this for my Kindle paperwhite. Slips in like a glove. Makes love to the Kindle like nothing else. Has the magnetic closure. Sexy.

Speedo Silicone Long Hair Swim Cap (Blue)
Speedo Silicone Long Hair Swim Cap (Blue)
Price: $11.54
8 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Look as Sexy as..., April 3, 2014
Great way to keep the water out of my hair while I race Michael Phelps for the gold.

With the royal blue colors, I am stylish yet functional.

Plus, I look super sexy when wearing it...

Of course, it's all in my head, but who cares.

Speedo Women's Vanquisher Swim Goggle (Magenta)
Speedo Women's Vanquisher Swim Goggle (Magenta)
Price: $17.56
4 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Phelps, here I come!, April 3, 2014
Great way to keep the water out of my eyes while I race Michael Phelps for the gold. Of course, it's all in my head, but who cares. With the magenta colors, I am stylish yet functional.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9