Profile for SmL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SmL "SmL" RSS Feed (Richardson, TX United States)

Multipet Plush Dog Toy, Lambchop
Multipet Plush Dog Toy, Lambchop
Price: $4.99
46 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog hates lambchop! I keep having to buy these., December 6, 2013
Perfect, exactly what my dog wanted. She grabbed it out of my hands and ran off to thrash it about.

3x Canon EOS 60D Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Film Kit, No cutting is required! Perfect fit with satisfaction guaranteed!
Offered by Skque Products
Price: $2.95
4 used & new from $0.71

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy! Very satisfied., October 26, 2012
3 things I love about this product:
a) Didn't have to cut it to fit my screen!
b) Very easy to install!
c) CLEAR, did not distort my LCD screen!

Applied Nutrition 5-Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush, Fast-Acting Mixed Berry Total Body Cleanse, 10-Twist Tubes Box ,100ml(3.35Floz)
Price: $10.69
7 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy cleanse, great taste!, August 24, 2011
I am shocked at the negative reviews of this product. It works perfectly and the flavor is good in regular water, but can even be made better if enjoyed in carbonated water. I have recommended it to several friends.

Hollywood Racks SR1 Spare Tire Rack 2-Bike Spare Tire Mount Rack
Hollywood Racks SR1 Spare Tire Rack 2-Bike Spare Tire Mount Rack
Price: $134.99
18 used & new from $114.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks. Great way to screw up your bike., June 30, 2010
Used this on a jeep wrangler, properly assembled, nothing out of the ordinary. Unstable as the jeep bounced down the road, straps came loose, arms holding bikes folded. $1200 bike incurred major paint scrapes. TOTAL PRODUCT FAIL, IMO.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, June 5, 2007
I got the trailer for my dog and added the stroller attachments. The attachments are easy on/off and the rig works great as a stroller. With the wheel out front on that arm that attaches to the bike I expected it to be obnoxious, but it has never been a problem. I'm not taking the dog to the mall or anything. In tight spaces it might be a bit large.

The whole thing (trailer/stroller) is a good deal. Spacious and light.