Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Cleveland, Ohio, USA)

Yellow Floral Flowers Plants Pattern Skater Dress, Small, Yellow
Yellow Floral Flowers Plants Pattern Skater Dress, Small, Yellow
Offered by CowCowClothing
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, May 25, 2016
Great dress! Same material as all cowcow dresses--similar to a bathing suit. There is a slight sheen to the fabric, but it is definitely not see through. The colors are like they appear on my screen. Bright, but not neon bright. Usually I wear a medium in tops and size 8 pants, the medium dress fit me perfectly. I'm 5'2, and the dress falls above my knees as expected.

PACT Men's Crew Sock, Zig Zag, One Size
PACT Men's Crew Sock, Zig Zag, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, June 3, 2013
This review is from: PACT Men's Crew Sock (Apparel)
My husband loves PACT socks! The socks are fun to wear under a suit and never fail to garner comments. The socks themselves are soft, fit well, wash well, and the elastic isn't too tight. My husband wears a size 11 shoe and these fit quite comfortably.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but a tad bit short., June 3, 2013
I really like this top. The fabric is substantial, but still thin enough to wear on hot days or under a blazer. The neckline is not too low, so there is no need to wear anything underneath it. I've washed it and it's held up well. My only issue is that it seems a tiny bit short (I'm 5'2"). The length is certainly not cropped, but it seems like I'm always pulling it down. Overall, though, I would definitely purchase this top again.

G2 Chic Women's Chevron Rainbow Stripe Tank(TOP-CTK,LRD-S)
G2 Chic Women's Chevron Rainbow Stripe Tank(TOP-CTK,LRD-S)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, but great colors, June 3, 2013
The colors and pattern on this top are gorgeous. It is definitely see-through, so it has to be worn with a racer-back tank top or sports bra. I'm 5'2" and the length is just right, with the back being a slight bit longer. The front is a little low cut for me, but it's fine when I wear a tank top underneath it. I would definitely purchase this again.

Martha Stewart Crafts Pom Poms, Pink, 2 Sizes
Martha Stewart Crafts Pom Poms, Pink, 2 Sizes
Price: $9.74
10 used & new from $9.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, July 19, 2011
Apparently I didn't read the description well enough because I thought these were going to already be folded and ready to fluff. Instead they were just stacks of tissue paper with rounded ends that needed to folded, secured, and then puffed up. That is my mistake, however.

The product itself is adorable. The pom poms are quite larger than I expected. They don't have string for hanging, so make sure you have some. There are two light pink, two bright pink, and one coral pom pom. At first I didn't think the coral one matched, but it looked nice when it was hung with the others.

Make sure you puff them up gently because the tissue paper will rip. That a given, though, when dealing with tissue paper.

This product produced lovely pom poms, but I don't think I would purchase it again as it didn't save me from my least favorite part of making pom poms-- folding them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 1:44 PM PST

Preggers Maternity Footless Hosiery Tights
Preggers Maternity Footless Hosiery Tights
Price: $17.99 - $56.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, a couple flaws, July 19, 2011
I will be flying during my 26th and 27th weeks of pregnacy (6.5 months) and bought these tights to improve circulation while on the plane. The cocoa color that I purchased are a little shiny for my tastes. They remind me of the tights I would wear in tap class while little.

There is no mistaken that they are compression tights. I had never worn compression clothing and found these tights a bit difficult to get on. The compression is greatest at the ankle, so once they were past that it was a little easier to pull up (for reference I am 5'3" and 180 lbs @ 6 months pregnant with second child). Once they were on the tights were quite comfortable and didn't dig into my belly or ankles during the couple hours I wore them.

Unfortunately I managed to get a run in them while putting them on. I'm guessing this was because of my super strong pregnancy fingernails. While they're "thicker" than regular pantyhose, they are still susceptible to runs.

Overall I would purchase this product again, but probably not for everyday use unless I was experiencing some swelling or something.

Scout Mightah Bins
Scout Mightah Bins

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, February 16, 2010
This review is from: Scout Mightah Bins (Kitchen)
I purchased these bins for use in a bathroom and they have not been disappointed! The bins are quite sturdy and the material they are made of is easy to wipe off to clean (I wouldn't submerge them). I purchased the green ones and they are a very vibrant lime green. I'm very happy with these bins and I wish they came in more patterns and colors!