Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for G. Powell > Reviews

Browse

G. Powell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 617

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Powell RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great as an input to my stereo, January 3, 2016
I have an older stereo with nice speakers that I wanted to stream Pandora music to. Using this and an old ipad it works great.

Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt™ 2 Port Compatible) to HDMI Male to Female Adapter in Black
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $19.99
32 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars works great to connect my BlackBerry Passport to HDMI display, January 3, 2016
Just the gizmo I needed to connect from the micro USB port on my phone to a HDMI cable. BlackBerry phones run QNX so you can multi-task really easily, this cable let me hook it up to a monitor, along with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and I've got a computer in my pocket.

SANOXY Micro USB OTG (On-The-Go) to USB 2.0 Adapter!
SANOXY Micro USB OTG (On-The-Go) to USB 2.0 Adapter!
Offered by A-Estar
Price: $1.39
26 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful if this is what you need., December 28, 2015
Works great! I use this on my phone to connect from one short mini usb cable to the longer regular USB one.

Nite Ize HandleBand, Clear
Nite Ize HandleBand, Clear
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $9.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty useful mount, but not for serious training., December 28, 2015
Handy, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would. That's mostly a fear that I'll drop my phone while riding, not any digs against this device. I used it for some shorter, (1 hr) rides to track my distance/speed etc. But my phone while it will do all these things, doesn't have the battery power for a full day of training and isn't as weatherproof as a dedicated device. Still if you want to use your phone as a gps, heart rate monitor, speed tracking device, this thing will do the job.

Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler with Blade Protector, Stainless Steel Handle
Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler with Blade Protector, Stainless Steel Handle
Price: $10.64
21 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for Julienene cut carrots., December 28, 2015
Totally awesome cutter. I use it for cutting up carrots as a replacement for noodles, along with a spiralizer cut up zucchini. Sharp as heck, keep the plastic guard for storing it.

Microplane Spiral Slicer Green 48709
Microplane Spiral Slicer Green 48709
Offered by KITCHEN COUTURE
Price: $14.16
25 used & new from $12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy spiralizer., December 28, 2015
I like it, however, if you are trying to "spiralize" a carrot, it's hard to not waste the carrot. Better is the straight cutter I bought, a Julienne Peeler from Kuhn. I use this to cut up zucchini (middle size) and it was east to do. However it does take some wrist strength, some time, and it leaves a core of about 1/2inch of unused squash.

Pro:
Simple, stores in the drawer with all the other misc sharp things.

Con:
Takes time to do the cuts, and doesn't to things like carrots well.

Blood and Thunder: The Epic Story of Kit Carson and the Conquest of the American West
by Hampton Sides
Price: $13.94
272 used & new from $1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars No dime store western here!, December 21, 2015
Amazing stories of a real Frontier man. Kit Carson was incredibly complex and yet one of the few who could track with the Plains Indians. If you like dime westerns, why not read the real thing.

ARCTIC Breeze Mobile, USB-Powered 92mm Portable Fan, Portable Cooling Solution, Quiet Fan, Mini USB Fan, Mini Gooseneck Fan for laptop and PC - White
Price: $7.99
25 used & new from $6.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Two for the fan!, December 21, 2015
Got two of these to make my cubical more comfortable. They sometimes set up a harmonic, but in general I am very happy with them.

We'Re No Angels (1955)
We'Re No Angels (1955)
DVD ~ Humphrey Bogart
Price: $5.97
32 used & new from $3.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, not your average Bogart film., December 21, 2015
This review is from: We'Re No Angels (1955) (DVD)
For me, it was hard to watch. The dialog is very dated and while I like most of the Bogart films, I couldn't finish this one.

Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History
by S. C. Gwynne
Price: $9.88
582 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars But the good news is that everyone is way more alike than ..., December 21, 2015
Well this book throughly destroyed my myth of all noble savages with the reality of the plains tribes. But the good news is that everyone is way more alike than we would like to admit. I'm always searching for books which tell both sides of history, winners and losers and this one seems to to a good job of it. Read it over a long weekend vacation and enjoyed it all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20