Profile for G. Powell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 592

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Powell RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Adarga Leather Handlebar Tape (Black)
Adarga Leather Handlebar Tape (Black)
Offered by Austin City Cycles
Price: $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice handlebar tape, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Adarga Leather Handlebar Tape
Really nice handlebar tape. I've only had it on for a month now but I love it. I also highly recommend that you use silicone tape to finish it vs plain old electric tape. It's non sticky so it won't make a mess when you want to reuse this tape again. I'll post again when it wears out.

Miccus Home RTX: Long Range, Bluetooth Music Transmitter or Receiver (A2DP)
Miccus Home RTX: Long Range, Bluetooth Music Transmitter or Receiver (A2DP)
Price: $59.13
26 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with my Boise Mini speaker. The plan ..., July 28, 2014
Didn't work with my Boise Mini speaker. The plan was to use the RTX as a transmitter from my home stereo to a speaker out in the backyard. But I couldn't get the two of them to pair up. I can use my cell phone(s), ipad (ver 2) to pair with the speaker so I know that if the signal is available it will connect. But without any sort of UI I couldn't tell why the RTX wouldn't pair. So back it went.

I never got around to testing to see if it worked as a receiver from the cell phones/ etc.

So take this review for what it's worth... (hence 3 stars) As maybe I had a defective unit, maybe the two devices have incompatible signals who knows. Your mileage may vary.

Flowfold Slim Front Pocket Trifold Wallet
Flowfold Slim Front Pocket Trifold Wallet
Offered by Flowfold
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports Wallet., July 28, 2014
I wanted a lightweight wallet that I could take bicycling. It didn't have to be waterproof but it needed to survive splashes & carry the essentials, ID, credit card, some cash. This wallet does it better than most. I like tri-folds as they pack up smaller in my tool bag.

Con: The liner isn't sewn to the outer edge. This may be necessary for it to bend easily but it makes things inside the wallet a bit "looser" than one that is sewn at all the internal edges. No fraying, as it it's seams are covered.

Pro: Light weight. Durable, good looking in "outdoors" sort of way.

Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Offered by CLASSICAL FITNESS & HEALTH
Price: $21.99
18 used & new from $18.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Broke the original glass this works great as a replacment., April 23, 2014
Measure, measure, measure, otherwise you'll get the wrong size. However this glass is thinner than I would wish for something that is used as often as my coffee press. Still if you break it, this is the replacement that is possible.

KOZMICC 5.2" Inch Hard GPS Carrying Case (Black) for Garmin Nuvi 1450LMT, 1490T, 1490LMT, 2450, 2460, 1450, 1490, 5000. Magellan Roadmate 1470, 1475T, 2035, 5045. TomTom XXL 535T, 550, 540, 540T, 540TM and more
Offered by Craezon
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars When I used my Garmin GPS I used this case and it worked well., April 23, 2014
Title pretty much says it all. There is a net on one side to put the cable and the other for the GPS. It's hard enough to protect it as it goes through those airport scanners. I didn't use it enough to wear it out, so that's a good sign as well. But now that I have a Z10 phone I no longer use the GPS.

Michelin Airstop 700c x 25-32mm 40mm PRESTA valve tube
Michelin Airstop 700c x 25-32mm 40mm PRESTA valve tube
Offered by Nycer Rental
Price: $5.99
12 used & new from $3.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Average tube quality, April 23, 2014
I prefer Continental 32-36mm touring tubes for my 32mm Ribmo tires and bought this one as an alternative. Might be ok if you used 25 to 28mm tires but didn't last long for me. But then I'm a heavy commuter rider and am tough on my gear.

Mongolian Ping Pong Movie Poster (11 x 17 Inches - 28cm x 44cm) (2005) German Style B -(Hurichabilike)(Geliban)(Badema)(Yidexinnaribu)(Dawa)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for rec-room!, April 23, 2014
They put a ping pong table in my office and my desk is behind the wall! So to keep people from body slamming the wall, I bought this and another ping pong poster to put on the wall. Worked too! A little smaller than I wanted but the price was right.

The King of Ping Pong Movie Poster (11 x 17 Inches - 28cm x 44cm) (2008) Style A -(Jerry Johansson)(Hampus Johansson)(Alf Andersson)(Genny Bergvall)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the rec room., April 23, 2014

Garmin nuvi 1450LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map & Traffic Updates (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Carolinas
Price: $139.99
35 used & new from $83.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, but no longer used., April 23, 2014
Now that I have a smart phone, I use the GPS on that, and "Don't Panic" software which I think is "Tom Tom". So this is no longer used. After all why bring two gadgets on a trip when one will do?

Trumark Slingshots Power Bands Normal Pull
Trumark Slingshots Power Bands Normal Pull
Price: $8.11
8 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I've got a 40 year old slingshot and these bands made it like new., April 23, 2014
Yes they don't have as much pull power as the red bands but who cares? I'm just plinking with rocks, not hunting rabbits. These bands were a perfect fit/replacement for the originals which had rotted away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20