Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for M. Light > Reviews

Browse

M. Light's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Light "Amazon Junkie" RSS Feed (Vermont)

Page: 1 | 2
Anne Klein Women's Solid Sweater Tight, Black, Small/Medium
Anne Klein Women's Solid Sweater Tight, Black, Small/Medium
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, December 26, 2014
Was not impressed by the waistband of these tights - not nearly elastic enough. I'm sure after wearing several times they will be hard to stay up - they are already starting to sag after only one wearing. Glad I didn't pay full price... Got these for $12.50 on a Lightning Deal, not even worth that. The material itself is okay but overall these tights are not worth the purchase due to the top part being saggy and not form fitting.

ASICS Women's GEL-Scout Trail Running Shoe
ASICS Women's GEL-Scout Trail Running Shoe
Price: $122.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best sneakers I have EVER had!!, January 24, 2014
I absolutely LOVE these shoes! They're the simply the best sneakers I have EVER owned in my life and I've had New Balance, Nike, Saucony, Merrill, Adidas and Mizuno sneakers/trail runners.

My feet "over pronate" so I needed good support. These fit the bill and I no longer have ANY foot pain, discomfort or poor performance associated with my footwear.

These are great at the gym, at boot camp, running on pavement and backwoods trails, and hiking. So comfortable and lightweight. I will definitely purchase another pair when these wear out. I have owned these for nine months and strongly recommend these shoes!

They do run small, I normally wear 7.5 in shoes and 8 in boots, but I needed an 8.5 in these sneakers because the smaller sizes pinched the top of my toes.

OH! And, they're a great color. Happy running! :)

Pokemon: Essential Handbook
Pokemon: Essential Handbook
by Cris Silvestri
129 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars my 10-year old daughter LOVES this book!!, December 18, 2013
I know nothing whatsoever about Pokémon so this review is based on my observation of my daughter's reaction to this book. I bought a copy for my daughter's 10th birthday and she (a Pokémon fanatic) absolutely loves this book, consulting it daily. She also loves sketching photos of the various characters as depicted in this book.

An absolute MUST HAVE for any child who is obsessed with Pokémon. Two thumbs way up!!

Stone Maidens
Stone Maidens
by Lloyd Devereux Richards
Price: $11.99
29 used & new from $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars an unputdownable tale - gripping suspense novel!, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Stone Maidens (Paperback)
Once I started this book, I could NOT put it down. I wasn't crazy about Christine herself as a character (that's okay - some of the best books are ones where I don't care for the protagonist), but the serial killer plot was very engaging. I LOVED the twist, and the ending knocked my socks off. I was left speechless. A riveting debut novel - I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel.

PCmover Ultimate
PCmover Ultimate

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product - highly recommend!, March 16, 2013
This review is from: PCmover Ultimate (CD-ROM)
I would give this item 100 stars if I could. This is the second time in 10 years that I've purchased PC Mover software to move files from one computer to another and let me just say WOW, this is totally idiot proof. I just moved all files and programs from my old (2008) Dell PC, running on Vista, to my new (December 2012) HP Envy laptop, running Windows 8. It was easy as pie! This program safely moved all my files, photos and programs - including ALL of my genealogy work and software (RootsMagic) and my huge 4,500+ song iTunes library (most of which were laboriously uploaded from CDs) without ANY problems. Yes, you have to follow the directions to the letter, but they are simple and clear, so easy any techno dunce can do it. It does take a bit of time to ensure both PCs are loaded with the current PC Mover software, but big whoop - this program works like a charm!!

I'm so happy with this product. Would HIGHLY recommend. Will absolutely use again upon my next computer purchase. Thanks, Laplink!!

Cyber Acoustics 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock (CA-461)
Cyber Acoustics 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock (CA-461)

5.0 out of 5 stars this little device packs a powerful listening punch!!, September 6, 2012
I am very, very pleased with this purchase. I use these speakers with my new 160GB iPod and the sound quality is excellent. Battery life seems great, as I took these speakers with us while camping over the Labor Day weekend, ran this device at our no-power campsite for at least four hours a day (probably more) and it was fine.

Actually, at one point, a few of us were over at our campsite around the fire, listening to tunes from my iPod via these speakers. The park ranger came over and asked us to turn down the volume because it could be heard several sites down and he was shocked, he said "all that sound is coming from THOSE little speakers?? WOW!"

Anyway, this device sounds excellent, it seems very rugged, has an excellent price point, and I love the versatility of choosing between the a/c adaptor AND AA batteries (4) for power.

I would highly recommend this item.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2012 2:56 PM PDT

Klein's Naturals Pistachios, Salted, In Shell, (Pack of 6)
Klein's Naturals Pistachios, Salted, In Shell, (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY flimsy containers, arrived all smashed up, December 24, 2011
I ordered one of these cases (packages of six) to give as Christmas presents to multiple people. Sadly, upon arrival, every single individual container was smashed open. The external box was not mangled - I have to believe this was a byproduct of the brittle, thin, flimsy individual plastic containers, in combination with having been shipped along with giant cashew tins in a large box with minimal packing materials. Although I think had the container packaging been sturdier this would not have been a problem. In any event, it was a disappointment that none of the packages arrived intact.

Falling Star
Falling Star
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not terrible., October 5, 2011
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this as a free ebook for my iPad and I am glad I didn't pay for it. Mildly interesting and fairly well-written, but overly drawn out at times, and I couldn't find much to like about the protagonist. The character development was weak - not much depth to any of them. The plot line was okay, but very predictable for the most part. I can't really recommend spending the time to read this, even if it is free.

Libbey 12-Piece Wine Glass Party Set
Libbey 12-Piece Wine Glass Party Set
Offered by ShEnloe Books N More
Price: $42.00
5 used & new from $32.30

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy - nice little wine glasses, April 23, 2011
My husband and I aren't wine drinkers, but we had to buy a whole bunch of wine glasses to accommodate hosting 18 people for Easter dinner. These handy dandy glasses did the trick. Rugged - all 12 were intact upon delivery. They looked very nice on our table. The box is great for storing the glasses in our basement until our next big dinner party. This purchase was a great value.

Scotch Magic Tape with C-40 Black Dispenser, 3/4 x 1000 Inches, 6 Rolls, 1 Dispenser (810C40BK)
Offered by HonestTraders
Price: $15.98
78 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars a MUST HAVE for holiday gift wrapping, December 18, 2010
Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a decent tape dispenser. All I have to say is, what on earth took me so long??

This particular dispenser is fabulous, and helped me get through an entire day of wrapping presents, with NO tape-related stress whatsoever! (trust me - this is huge - I always ended up swearing at the cheap-o disposable tape that I used to buy)

With its sturdy design and non-skid bottom, this dispenser made my holiday wrapping a BREEZE. And, the fact that it comes with six rolls, is a great deal. I highly recommend this item!!

Page: 1 | 2