Profile for Sara Lou > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara Lou RSS Feed

Levi's Women's 529 Styled Curvy Straight Jean, Black Ink, 16 Medium
Levi's Women's 529 Styled Curvy Straight Jean, Black Ink, 16 Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars just a little snug, December 7, 2014
I love love LOVE Levis products and I ordered the size I always do but these fit tighter than usual. Next time I'll order a size bigger for this particular model :)

NASB Ultrathin Reference Bible, Brown/Pink, LT
NASB Ultrathin Reference Bible, Brown/Pink, LT
by The Lockman Foundation
Edition: Leather Bound
Price: $23.16
41 used & new from $19.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 25, 2014
I had a NIV bible (that ive had for YEARS) and I enjoyed it but I was ready for something different. Love how it is worded and the layout of the words as well as the references in the middle. The outside is beautiful! The pink with the brown Leathertex then throwing the beautiful stitching on there.... I love picking this bible up! (I love picking it up anyway but the feel of the Leathertex is amazing!) I highly recommend getting this one if you are in the market to get one.

ASICS Women's GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoe,Raspberry/Lime/White,9 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Lyte33 2 Running Shoe,Raspberry/Lime/White,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 16, 2014
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and fit perfectly! They make me want to hit the pavement because they fit and feel great. I'm thinking about getting another pair though maybe not so loud of a color for "everyday" wear.

Simply Right Formerly Known As Members Mark Cetirizine Allergy Tablets,10 mg-400 Count (370 count +30 count)
Offered by Celestial Wholesale
Price: $22.77
23 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it!, May 20, 2013
This is the same thing as zyrtec (basically). You get a heck of a lot more for the same price as zyrtec and it works just as well. And I have HORRIBLE allergies.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 6, 2012
I bought this item at Dillards and I know it sounds corny but it really was love at first sight. I actually had intentions of buying the Checkbook Wallet from Brahmin or the Madison Gathered Leather Accordion Zip Wallet from Coach. I wanted something that is going to last for a long long time so I didn't mind spending a little more (it's been costing me alot being unsatisfied with my cheaper wallets!) But I when I walked into the purse section I didn't go over immediately to the Coach or Brahmin section. I looked at Fossil, Vera Bradley (was my second choice in the store), Michael Kors, Guess, The Sak, Dooney and Burke, Jessica Simpson, Kate Landry, etc. Before I had even gotten there I had my mind made up it was Brahmin or bust. But when I had come around to the Guess section and saw this wallet I pretty much knew that's what I wanted. I kept going back over to it. I had the nice man behind the Coach counter whip out several wallets that I thought would be nice and functional. Found one I debated over but it didn't give me the feeling that the Guess wallet did. So I went over to the Brahmin section to find the one I THOUGHT I had made my mind up on. Totally disappointed like I was with the Coach. (I love Coach don't get me wrong. Their purses are AWESOME!) I needed a break for a minute so I ventured around the mall for a little while. Came back picked up the guess wallet yet AGAIN. I really looked at the stitching and the layout of it. I gotta say I'll put it up against any wallet over the quality. Also it has sooooo many card slots and all kinds of room to put stuff in. I'm normally a zip wallet kinda gal or a wristlet wallet. I can honestly say that I can't believe the room that it has in it for a tri (quad?) fold wallet. Oh and the physical appearance is beautiful and stylish! It's such an superb wallet for the price!

BIG BUDDHA Samantha Cross-Body,Black,one size
BIG BUDDHA Samantha Cross-Body,Black,one size

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but..., February 22, 2012
Let me first say that this purse is really good quality and very attractive. My complaint is when I purchased this item it said it was like 15x 11x whatever. Ummmmm.... it's not. It is very very small. I usually do ALOT of research before buying something but unfortunately in this case, I did not. I blame Amazon for a wrong description as well as myself for being lazy one time and not researching this purse. But it's still really cute and stylish.

Rockland Luggage 19 Inch Tote Bag, Pink Giraffe, One Size
Rockland Luggage 19 Inch Tote Bag, Pink Giraffe, One Size
Price: $15.00
8 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars in love, February 22, 2012
I absolutely love this bag and don't see anything that would give me problems in the future. The zippers are heavy and zip easily but feel secure. The material is heavy so I don't feel that I have to worry about any tearing ANYTIME soon. I would definately buy again!

Eatsmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with Ultra Wide Platform and Step-on Technology, 440-Pounds
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $55.95
11 used & new from $34.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scale!, February 16, 2012
Great working scale and love the big numbers! Sometimes its around a pound off though, hence the reason for only 4 stars.

Conair 207P Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black
Conair 207P Infinity Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black
Offered by Highflyer214
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yessir!, February 16, 2012
For a hair dryer that didn't cost very much, this thing is great! I don't have no where near as much crazy poofiness that I got from my other dryer. Also I LOVE the other attachment! They come in very handy depending on the look that I'm going for. The only thing I don't like and it's a minor point, is the cold shot button. It is soooo easy to accidentally hit. But it's not enough to make me want to lower my rating.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!!, February 16, 2012
I've tried out alot of flat irons but this one is fantastic!!! Some of the others didn't heat evenly, caused frizziness, dullness, etc. I will say the CHI is a close second though. My hair glides effortlessly through the BaByliss. Heats up VERY quickly and the plates are LONG. Much longer than most flat irons so that means bigger sections of hair = less time.