Profile for Ronald D. Ross > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ronald D. Ross RSS Feed (Memphis, TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Zadro 20X EXtreme Magnification Spot Mirror, White Finish
Zadro 20X EXtreme Magnification Spot Mirror, White Finish
Offered by BEAUTY IT IS
Price: $19.60
19 used & new from $16.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, November 26, 2014
Impossible to find a focal point. Useless.

WD My Cloud Mirror 8TB 2-bay Personal Cloud Storage - All your files saved twice. Accessible anywhere
Price: $475.99
22 used & new from $368.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Slow, November 15, 2014
Great concept and first class tech support. It is a good thing that WD does have world class support, because the instructions are simple cartoons. The capabilities of this device are impressive, but the only way to sort them out is on a phone speaking to someone in the Dominican Republic. Fortunately, his English was flawless and patience unlimited. So far my 2 star reduction was for speed between my 4 TB IMac and the second drive that was taken out of the mirror function and placed in a Time Machine configuration. It is limited to a wireless configuration using my Airport Extreme. Only 600 GB in 24 hours. 6 days for a full backup. Same deal when I start backing up my files on the first Drive. Probably a 12 day process for what I am trying to do. I hope it is faster when my family starts to access it from off site.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2014 9:42 AM PST

Kingston Digital Wi-Drive 32 GB USB 2.0 Pocket-Sized Portable Storage with US AC Adapter (WID/32GB-A)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time., November 14, 2014
Would not accept movie files because they were too large for the devices format, making it totally useless to me. It really didn't matter because a password was required to access the device. There was no mention of a password in the instructions or on the Web site. None of the guesses I made would work. The desktop presence was not even close to the instructions. A total waste of time.

ButterFox Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organizer / Hard Drive Case / Cable organizer - Large
Offered by ButterFox
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $23.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done!, November 12, 2014
Perfect size to organize and carry all those wires that two sets of iPads, iPhones, Nanos and Mophies require when traveling. Nice retractable handle and a solid feeling zipper push this item to 5 stars.

GOgroove FlexSMART X3 COMpact Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Handsfree Calling , Audio Playback , and USB Charging - Works with LG G3 , Samsung Galaxy S5 , iPhone 5S , HTC One M8 & more Smartphones
Offered by Premier Audio Video
Price: $57.99
10 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., November 11, 2014
Does a great job with my iPhone 5S. The setup was quick and easy without reading the instructions. I couldn't read the instructions because the print was so small even a magnifing glass didn't help. It has a 3 year limited warranty so I am assuming it will last for a while. The cell phone feature worked better than the factory installed Bluetooth on the newer cars.

iPad Air 2 Case - KAYSCASE Premium Slim Soft Gel TPU Cover Case iPad 6 ( 6 generation ) case, iPad Air 2 case, iPad case 2014 Version, New iPad Air case, Smart Cover Compatible (Lifetime Warranty) ( Frost Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., November 3, 2014
Perfect fit on my iPad Air 2 with the Apple smart cover. Both power and audio inputs function without requireing adapters.

24" Inch Extra Long Handled Shoehorn
24" Inch Extra Long Handled Shoehorn
Offered by Shacke
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 23, 2014
Solid product that works great getting my boots on. Impressive quality and design. Nice follow up by the seller.

Dell XPS X8700-1261BLK Desktop (Windows 7)
Dell XPS X8700-1261BLK Desktop (Windows 7)
Offered by Laptop Deals and More
Price: $899.99
6 used & new from $705.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect help from Dell., July 8, 2014
Worst tech support I have ever encountered. Maybe I am just use to Apple support, but these Dell reps are not from around here and they seem to take great delight in politely passing you off to someone else. That's not a hardware problem sir. Let me put you in touch with software. Oh no sir we can't do that even thought your computer is in the first day of warranty. You could purchase our concierge package if you need that sort of help. No? Let me transfer you to a department that can help you. Hello, this is hardware support. HALT AND CATCH FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!! They deserve to go out of business. I am going to stick with Apple. At least their support people are from around here.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 1:19 PM PDT

Hogue Handall Full Size Grip Sleeve, Desert Tan
Hogue Handall Full Size Grip Sleeve, Desert Tan
Price: $6.99
54 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit., June 3, 2014
Tight fit on both my HK45T and Glock 19, but after carefully stretching the sleeves, I am very happy with the results.

MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black
MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black
Price: $149.97
42 used & new from $106.67

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., December 4, 2013
I have tried numerous heart rate monitors with disappointing results. However, this one works really well. It interfaces with my iPhone 5S and Digifit App perfectly. The readings seem very accurate. The display is weak and not readable from the wrist if you are running at night. However, the battery life is preserved and the readings sync to the iPhone rapidly for monitoring in a dark environment. The instructions are useless, but the functions are not hard to figure out. I would not have paid the list price but could not resist the Black Friday price. After using it, I think it is worth the list price. The wrist band is well designed, comfortable and secure. It is too big and thick to use as a watch during day to day activities.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4