Profile for kimmy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kimmy RSS Feed

Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus, Blue
Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus, Blue
Price: $9.30
18 used & new from $9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Training Potty Seat, January 2, 2014
My daughter is tiny and started to potty train at 22 months. I had no idea what to do while we were out. She wouldn't go to the potty unless I gave her privacy, but I couldn't sit her on regular sized toilets or she would definitely fall in. And I thought I couldn't bring around her toilet training potty with me. I found this and thought I would give it a try. It's incredible!

It folds up and fits in my bag, so I bring it everywhere with me. It sits right on the toilet, kinda fits inside, on some toilets it doesn't fit exactly right, but I've never had an issue with it falling off or being unstable. The little handles on the sides are great for the child to hold on to while they go. While driving, I've had to pull over and use it. It's easy to set up within a few seconds, make sure you hear the clicks, the bags are somewhat of a pain to get out of the bag and a bit of a pain to get onto the potty, but I suppose anything you do under pressure can be a little challenging.

My favorite feature of the product is that it folds up and can fit in my bag and it's light. I've recommended it to all of my friends.

Little Tikes 5-in-1 Adjustable Gym
Little Tikes 5-in-1 Adjustable Gym

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Product, March 15, 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
We purchased this product when my daughter was about 4 months. We would place her down with it up against the couch or wall (as other reviewer advised) and when she kicked at it it wouldn't do anything. This was one of my biggest complaints since it is advertised as a motion activited. She would also cry whenever she was placed down in it no matter how many times I tried. I thought when she got a little bigger she might get more use out of it, but the 'activity center' was just something that never really caught her interest compared to other toys that had 'activity centers'. It was always at an awkward height for her. It might be nice to use it as a table as others reviews have liked, but for the money it's just not worth it.

Also, for others looking to purchase this product, my daughter has always been on the move. When we layed her down for her to play with it she would try to roll away, but start to cry because I'm guessing it was confining and frustrating for her.

aden + anais Muslin Burpy Bib, Jungle Jam, 2 count
aden + anais Muslin Burpy Bib, Jungle Jam, 2 count
Price: $17.47
33 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dirty shoulders!, January 14, 2013
Somehow my daughter would always find a way to get food on her shoulders. We have ruined a number of shirts from her messy feasting. I stumbled upon these bibs and decided to order a set. I was skeptical because of the price and the material. I was glad to find out they are well worth the money. Family and friends describe it as a cape. It is quite big, but it keeps my toddler clean. Also, when she was learning how to drink, she would just fill her mouth with water and then just let it all dribble out causing massive stains on the front of her shirt because of whatever she was feasting on would come out as well. These bibs are super absorbent. I very rarely have a wet shirt from her now. We attended a number of weddings and special events and I was so happy to have these bibs to keep her beautiful outfits clean and not have to worry about hovering over her while she was eating. I have purchased more because they are well worth the money.

Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads, 2 Count
Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads, 2 Count
Price: $7.39
62 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to keep looking, January 14, 2013
I just bought this pads hoping for some relief. I put them on and thought they were great. Immediate relief. Then not even 5 minutes later, I started to feel the soreness again. I thought I would take them off and try them in the fridge and reapply, but it really hurt to take them off! It brought tears to my eyes trying to pull it off of my skin. The adhesive on it is pretty strong. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

V-TECH SIT TO STAND PINK ACTIVITY WALKER
V-TECH SIT TO STAND PINK ACTIVITY WALKER

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for my 10 month old, September 4, 2012
I first received this walker when my daughter was 8 months old. She was pulling herself up on everything and not yet walking or standing on her own so we thought this would be good to try out. It was horrible. It constantly fell over whenever she pulled herself up on it and it moved way to fast for her on the carpet and especially on the wood floor. We ended up just taking the top off and used it as a floor toy and she loved it and we bought her another walker. About a month and half later, we decided to try it out again as a walker and it's great. She gets around a little bit better, but she is still not yet walking or standing on her own. She likes it better than the other walker she was using. She walks back and forth from the carpet to the hardwood and has no problem now. She pulls up on it and we haven't had an issue with it falling over on her. She seems to enjoy all the sounds it makes; the horn beeps, the dog barks, the sideview mirror, says peek-a-boo, there's a little lever that plays different music...

I took off one star on my overall rating because it's very loud (just one volume setting) and very sensitive. You just tap it and it starts making noises.

Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout
Summer Sanders' Prenatal Workout
DVD ~ Summer Sanders
Offered by allthebest4less
Price: $10.99
80 used & new from $0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Workout, August 18, 2011
This is an excellent workout. Not only do you sweat and are sore afterwards, it really gets you motivated and lifts your spirits, especially in the tough third trimester. Summer and Keri go at an excellent pace and you never feel pressured to keep up or do more than you want.

William Bounds Sili Gourmet Fat Separator
William Bounds Sili Gourmet Fat Separator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fat Separator, December 31, 2010
I love this fat separator. I have been looking for a glass one for a long time and this one is great. The shipping took a few weeks, but it was worth the wait. I'm very happy with it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, December 31, 2010
I received these as a gift. They are made of hard plastic and are not flexible, so if your head is on the large size they won't fit. Also, if you don't have a nose bridge, they won't fit either. It's unfortunate because I think they are pretty good idea.

Aubrey Organics E Plus High C Roll-On Deodorant-3 oz
Aubrey Organics E Plus High C Roll-On Deodorant-3 oz
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $7.76
13 used & new from $6.10

2.0 out of 5 stars not strong enough, August 15, 2010
I bought this hoping for good things. It worked great for three days and I thought I found THE product. However, by the fourth, I smelled something funky and realized it was me. I thought maybe I didn't put enough on or didn't shake it up enough, so I tried it for another few days. However, I just don't think this product works for me. I would say I smell like body odor masked with floral perfume. I think that it worked for the first few days I used it because I still had my old non-natural deodorant lingering on me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2012 6:40 PM PDT