Profile for Mal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mal RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Sonic Fitted Short Sleeve Large Royal
Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Sonic Fitted Short Sleeve Large Royal

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt for sucking up the sweat, June 18, 2014
This is a nice shirt. It is in my regular rotation with my Nike Pro Combat shirts. If it was just a little more fitted, especially in the arms I would have given it 5 stars. Compared to the Nike Pro Combat shirt, it fits a little looser but not much - but that little difference is big for me. Overall, the fabric is soft and non chaffing and pulls the sweat up and away.

ProSource Exercise Fitness Gymnastic Rings
ProSource Exercise Fitness Gymnastic Rings
Price: $32.84
3 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of rings for the right prices, June 18, 2014
I ordered these rings because they looked solid and they were less expensive than others I had looked at. I have put them through their paces over the last several days focusing on TRX/Crossfit style workouts and saw no issues with performance. The kids really loved them too. I saw that some reviewers commented on the clasps. If you feed the strap up through the bottom and back out through the teeth there is no problem. I can see where you would be tempted to feed the strap straight through from one end to the other but that will lead to slipping fast.

Bones Reds Precision Skate Bearings
Bones Reds Precision Skate Bearings
Price: $13.08
44 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Super smooth ride without breaking the bank, September 19, 2013
I have a longboard that was long overdue for some new bearings. I did one last ride with the old bearings before replacing with the Bones Reds. There was a noticeable improvement in the smoothness and distance I could coast. I feel that for the price and the performance I have experienced, these are a great buy.

Bleach: Ichigo & Shinigami Wristband
Bleach: Ichigo & Shinigami Wristband

3.0 out of 5 stars Very snug fit, August 28, 2013
As far as wristbands go this one was just o.k.. It was very tight and has not loosened up. This is not like most terrycloth type wristbands. Different type of fabric and feel. But hey.... at the end of the day this is a goofy impulse buy because I love Bleach :-)

Everlast Heavy Bag Stand
Everlast Heavy Bag Stand
Offered by C & M Trade
Price: $132.62
16 used & new from $100.63

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Everlast Heavy Bag Stand (Sports)
I am using this to hang my Ringside Powerhide Heavy Bag for a great workout. I feel that this stand keeps the bag out far enough for some solid Muay Thai kick work. Its the right fit for my garage and my workouts.

BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder - Vanilla Ice Cream, 5.0 lb (48 Servings)
BSN SYNTHA-6 Protein Powder - Vanilla Ice Cream, 5.0 lb (48 Servings)
Offered by T Wholesale
Price: $46.50
27 used & new from $46.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it enough to add to my monthly subscription items, August 23, 2013
This is a great tasting, easy mixing, meal replacement drink mix. I have tried the chocolate and the vanilla. The vanilla is the one I go with now every month. It makes a great base for all my smoothie recipe. I feel that it has helped me meet and exceed my physical fitness goals. I work long hours and don't always have great food choices around me so I keep a baggie of the Syntha-6 in a shaker cup in my backpack to help balance out my daily food intake.

Reebok Men's Sublite Train 1.0 Cross-training Shoe,Gravel/Blue Sport/Tin Grey/White,10.5 M US
Offered by Famous Fashion Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe buts runs a little large - Update: Fixed size issue and now love these shoes!, August 19, 2013
Update - I exchanged the 10.5 pair for 10 and I now love these shoes! I have changed my rating to 5 stars! As always the exchange process with Amazon was super easy and low stress. I have put these shoes through some tough classes and they have performed great! For reference the classes include Body Pump, Body Combat, and various CrossFit WODs. I love the stability and minimalistic feel. I don't like a lot of over design. I prefer a minimalistic barefoot feel and these shoes have that.

First Review -
I liked the look of this shoe. I have had Reeboks before and was fairly confident when ordering this shoe in my size online.
After putting it through its paces in a few cross-fit type classes, I feel that it is running a little on the big side by about half a size. I think after the padding squishes down a little more I will be stuck with wearing heavier socks to make it fit better. Besides the sizing issue, it has a nice supportive feel and it was a steal at the price I bought it at so overall it's okay.

Ringside Powerhide Heavy Bag - Unfilled
Ringside Powerhide Heavy Bag - Unfilled
Price: $76.94
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it takes a good beating!, August 14, 2013
I ordered this bag based on other reviews. I had never punched or kicked a durahide bag but after researching it on the interwebs it seemed like a solid choice. I have it stuffed now with a ton of rags and old t-shirts. It is getting more compact as I beat it. I keep feeding it and pressing it down with a weight on top. So far this has been a great addition to my garage gym.

Clever Girl Innovations Glam Ears, Silicone pair of ear protectors - Clever Girl Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Little girl ear saver!, April 16, 2012
After we had another curling iron incident, I scanned Amazon and found these. They work great but they are a little pricey for two pieces of silicon.Overall we are very pleased.

Merrell Men's Sonic Glove,Black Gradient,10.5 M US
Merrell Men's Sonic Glove,Black Gradient,10.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, February 25, 2012
This has been a very nice "barefoot" running shoe. It is a little narrow in the midfoot but it has broken in nicely. Very minimal, light and cool. I have put a lot of miles in on these and they are holding up nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3