Profile for Edward H. Wilkie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward H. Wilkie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Oster Professional Rapidbath Pet Bathing System, 078599-619-000
Oster Professional Rapidbath Pet Bathing System, 078599-619-000
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $22.73
7 used & new from $15.36

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is great. We even bought one for my daughter and ..., April 29, 2015
This thing is great. We even bought one for my daughter and son to use on their dogs. It used to take both my wife and I to wash the dogs, now it's a one man (woman) job. It seems to be less traumatic for the dogs, too.

Bostitch BTFP72333 Industrial 1/4-Inch Series Swivel Plug with 1/4-Inch NPT Male Thread
Price: $3.80
7 used & new from $2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars They make it easy to maneuver the tool into difficult areas where the ..., April 29, 2015
I've put these on every air tool I own, and I have a bunch. They make it easy to maneuver the tool into difficult areas where the air hose would normally get hung up or prevent access. Over time, they may start to leak a bit at the swivel, but a thin coat of 30 weight oil on the swivel will fix that.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE - Black
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE - Black
Offered by HiLoPlace
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best unit I have ever had to protect a cell ..., April 29, 2015
This is the best unit I have ever had to protect a cell phone. It has prevented serious damage to my Droid from accidental bumps and drops. I won't even consider any other case for any of our phones. And the price was outstanding.

BaoFeng 2 Pack BF-888S (USA Warranty) 400-470MHz Two Way Radio - With Battery, Antenna and Charger (UHF Only)
Offered by Everybuying
Price: $34.95
10 used & new from $34.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is right and the range is very good. Just be certain they are on a frequency ..., April 29, 2015
For use around the property and comms between the attic and inside the house, these can't be beat. The price is right and the range is very good. Just be certain they are on a frequency you are authorized to use.

Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Salt Mill, Brass, 8"
Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Salt Mill, Brass, 8"
Price: $60.99
7 used & new from $21.20

5.0 out of 5 stars and liked it so well we bought a salt and pepper ..., April 29, 2015
We bought my daughter one of the pepper mills by these folks, and liked it so well we bought a salt and pepper mill for ourselves. They work great and seem to be very durable.

Small Metal Shoe Horn 3.5" - 2 Horns
Small Metal Shoe Horn 3.5" - 2 Horns
Offered by Treeway Solutions
Price: $6.59
3 used & new from $6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 29, 2015
This review is from: Small Metal Shoe Horn 3.5"
It's a metal shoe horn. What can I say, other than it works.

Safety Works 10121816 MP3/AM/FM Digital Radio Ear Muffs
Safety Works 10121816 MP3/AM/FM Digital Radio Ear Muffs
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $58.68
25 used & new from $46.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound. I live out in a rural area ..., April 29, 2015
Great sound. I live out in a rural area surrounded by mountains, and get very good reception. Not as good as the FM radio inside hooked up to an outside antenna, or the truck radio, but then I didn't expect it to be. It works great for my application and I am satisfied with it's overall performance. It also cuts the noise level from the tractor down to a manageable level, too.

Rising Tides (The Irish End Game Series Book 5)
Rising Tides (The Irish End Game Series Book 5)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good read, and we like the authors style, April 29, 2015
We have read the entire series up to this one. It's a good read, and we like the authors style.

Footmatters Long Handled Shoe Horn Flex End (24-Inch)
Footmatters Long Handled Shoe Horn Flex End (24-Inch)
Offered by FootMatters
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I've had several of these. That last for a ..., April 29, 2015
I've had several of these. That last for a year or so, then ten to fall apart. However, they would probably last longer if I untied my tennis shoes before using this to get them on. It is a tight fit, and the metal does bend a bit, but that's to be expected. After all, if you have to bend over to tie your shoes anyway, you probably wouldn't need a shoe horn this long, huh?

Komelon 6633 Open Reel Fiberglass Tape Measure, 300-Feet
Komelon 6633 Open Reel Fiberglass Tape Measure, 300-Feet
Price: $29.59
11 used & new from $25.74

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a tape measure------what can I say, June 25, 2014
I had nee for a tape measure that was longer than my 100 footer. I ordered this one, and it worked just fine for my application. The big plus is that it is marked in feet and inches AND engineers scale on the back. It is durable and rolls back up quickly. I don't have a daily industrial need for one of these, so the build quality of this one will last me a long time, and the price was right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5