Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Edward H. Wilkie > Reviews

Browse

Edward H. Wilkie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward H. Wilkie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub
Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little hub, September 20, 2015
This is a great little hub. It is well built, and works very well. I mainly bought it to use with my 2 in 1 netbooks that only have one port, but have ended up using with my goto everyday laptop. Although the laptop has four ports available, I have found it is more convenient to hook up multiple USB devices to this hub instead of having wires running all over the place in order to get to the ports that are on both sides of the computer. The 3.0 is lightning fast, and transferring large files from one 3.0 device to another takes a fraction of the time it used to with 2.0 technology. The hub is small and light weight, and is one of the most used items in my computer bag.This device gets a big thumbs up.

8.9 - 10.1 inch Tablet Sleeve, Evecase 8.9 ~ 10.1 inch Tablet Notebook Ultra-Portable Neoprene Zipper Carrying Sleeve Case Bag with Accessory Pocket - Purple /Black
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bang for the buck., September 17, 2015
I bought three of these cases for my Asus netbooks and 2 in 1 computers. The 10.1 inch computers fit perfectly in these cases. They offer maximum protection for a minimal investment. There is also some storage for a charging cable, screen cleaners, or other small items.

Noble Justice: Jack Noble & Corps Justice Bundle
Noble Justice: Jack Noble & Corps Justice Bundle
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read. I started with the three book bundle, July 24, 2015
A good read. I started with the three book bundle, and have progressed up to book 10. I'm not a fast paced reader because I'm retired and don't have to hurry to do anything anymore; but there are parts of these novels that make it hard to put down and make you hurry to see what is going to happen next. Some of the characters are very complex, but well developed, especially over a number of books. You learn more and more about each of the main characters in every one of the succeeding novels. After reading several in the series, you feel like you know many of the characters personally. The author is not afraid to kill off a main character here and there which is always a surprise. There are some slow parts, but they are generally necessary to develop a complicated and action filled plot or scene, of which there are many.

Oster Professional Rapidbath Pet Bathing System, 078599-619-000
Oster Professional Rapidbath Pet Bathing System, 078599-619-000
Price: $20.87
15 used & new from $15.54

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is great. We even bought one for my daughter and ..., April 29, 2015
This thing is great. We even bought one for my daughter and son to use on their dogs. It used to take both my wife and I to wash the dogs, now it's a one man (woman) job. It seems to be less traumatic for the dogs, too.

Bostitch BTFP72333 Industrial 1/4-Inch Series Swivel Plug with 1/4-Inch NPT Male Thread
Price: $3.80
15 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars They make it easy to maneuver the tool into difficult areas where the ..., April 29, 2015
I've put these on every air tool I own, and I have a bunch. They make it easy to maneuver the tool into difficult areas where the air hose would normally get hung up or prevent access. Over time, they may start to leak a bit at the swivel, but a thin coat of 30 weight oil on the swivel will fix that.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE - Black
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE - Black
Offered by AlphaDailyDeals
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best unit I have ever had to protect a cell ..., April 29, 2015
This is the best unit I have ever had to protect a cell phone. It has prevented serious damage to my Droid from accidental bumps and drops. I won't even consider any other case for any of our phones. And the price was outstanding.

BaoFeng BF888S Two Way Radio
BaoFeng BF888S Two Way Radio
Price: $28.29
5 used & new from $28.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is right and the range is very good. Just be certain they are on a frequency ..., April 29, 2015
For use around the property and comms between the attic and inside the house, these can't be beat. The price is right and the range is very good. Just be certain they are on a frequency you are authorized to use.

Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Salt Mill, Brass, 8"
Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Salt Mill, Brass, 8"
Price: $59.95
9 used & new from $29.10

5.0 out of 5 stars and liked it so well we bought a salt and pepper ..., April 29, 2015
We bought my daughter one of the pepper mills by these folks, and liked it so well we bought a salt and pepper mill for ourselves. They work great and seem to be very durable.

Small Metal Shoe Horn 3.5" - 2 Horns
Small Metal Shoe Horn 3.5" - 2 Horns
Offered by TI Store
Price: $2.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 29, 2015
This review is from: Small Metal Shoe Horn 3.5"
It's a metal shoe horn. What can I say, other than it works.

Safety Works 10121816 MP3/AM/FM Digital Radio Ear Muffs
Safety Works 10121816 MP3/AM/FM Digital Radio Ear Muffs
Price: $46.50
41 used & new from $19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound. I live out in a rural area ..., April 29, 2015
Great sound. I live out in a rural area surrounded by mountains, and get very good reception. Not as good as the FM radio inside hooked up to an outside antenna, or the truck radio, but then I didn't expect it to be. It works great for my application and I am satisfied with it's overall performance. It also cuts the noise level from the tractor down to a manageable level, too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5