Profile for JenH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JenH "mom of 1 boy and twin girls" RSS Feed (Seattle Wa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vitamin A Silver 2013 Erica Dress in Black (Small)
Vitamin A Silver 2013 Erica Dress in Black (Small)
Offered by South Beach Inc. Online
Price: $35.40

3.0 out of 5 stars See through, April 1, 2014
Fabric is see through:( good shape but could only wear as a swim cover up. Returning this item as I am sure not gonna wear a see through dress out and about town.

Cape Cod Style Wood Frame Cotton Fabric Canvas Hammock
Cape Cod Style Wood Frame Cotton Fabric Canvas Hammock
Offered by Aint it Nice
Price: $59.77
7 used & new from $49.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short!, April 1, 2014
Awful! Smells horrible which would be fine if it wasn't sized for children:( I have a pergola for a hammock and a typical hammock is a bit big in that space but this one is so short it won't reach from one side to the other even with one foot chains extensions on either side.

Double Trouble #2: April Fool's Surprise
Double Trouble #2: April Fool's Surprise
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars My twin daughters loved these books!, March 11, 2014
Funny, engaging, age appropriate books for my 8 year old twins. Ready Freddy series is also by the same author and is equally as good. These just feature twin girls, so my daughters love this particular series.

Guilt Trip [HD]
Guilt Trip [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Tired of false ratings!!!, March 11, 2014
This movie is not hilarious. It is a serious movie about a mother-son relationship. About healing and getting to know your child and parent as adults. If it was touted as such, I would give this movie a higher rating but since this is advertised as a comedy, I think it's a total failure. False advertising in my opinion. If you want a heartfelt, relationship exploring movie that hits very close to real life situations, then this is the movie for you. For me, I have enough real in my life... I was looking for something a little more light hearted.

PUR CR-6000C 2-Stage Oval Water Pitcher with LED Indicator
PUR CR-6000C 2-Stage Oval Water Pitcher with LED Indicator
Price: $16.97
62 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, February 12, 2014
I love the size of this PUR pitcher but the problem lies in the lid. There isn't an easy way to open the top for filling. I end up wedging my nail between the lid and the handle to pry it off. PUR should have noticed this design flaw before they marketed this product. Seems to work well, filter etc...otherwise.

Evan Almighty
Evan Almighty
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good family movie!, January 24, 2014
My whole family loved this movie. I was concerned that it might be
disrespectful....but it wasn't in my opinion. It made us laugh, it made
us think. Rarely is following Gods path, the easy route. Just a good
family movie without very little if any inappropriate language.

3dRose orn_83933_1 Common Warthog, Wildlife, Tanzania Africa NA02 DNO0387 David Northcott Snowflake Porcelain Ornament, 3-Inch
Offered by 3dRose LLC
Price: $14.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great image, January 4, 2014
Good size and quality. The men in my life loved receiving these for Christmas after their trip to Africa this past year.

LibbySue-Popcorn Knit Eternity Winter Scarf Dark Blue
LibbySue-Popcorn Knit Eternity Winter Scarf Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 4, 2014
Bought both the rust color and the navy thinking I would gift one color. Had to rethink gifts because I loved them both so much I kept them:)

VILA Women's Vila Sweater Small Bordeaux
VILA Women's Vila Sweater Small Bordeaux
Offered by STYLEPIT

1.0 out of 5 stars worlds worst sweater, January 4, 2014
I merely went shopping today for groceries in this sweater and I have come to realize I have at least 6 pulls in this sweaters knit. One is about 3 inches in length. The sweater styling is cute but apparently it isn't made for sitting in a car, walking, reaching for things etc....I would expect shoddy craftsmanship on something I paid a fraction of this price for but as it stands, I have a $80 sweater that looks like I wore it for years rather than a short outing to get groceries.

Peppercorn Kids Fox Scarf - Berry
Peppercorn Kids Fox Scarf - Berry
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product/adorable, November 19, 2013
Super cute! Bought for my daughter for christmas this year. The quality is great. I am sure she will get many years of use!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4