Profile for JenH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JenH "mom of 1 boy and twin girls" RSS Feed (Seattle Wa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Kingsman: The Secret Service
DVD ~ Colin Firth
Price: $14.47
41 used & new from $8.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, July 3, 2015
This review is from: Kingsman: The Secret Service (DVD)
The movie was good up until the end with ramdom vulgar humor. It seemed the writers felt like they needed to add something vulgar just for sensationalism rather than for the story line. I felt it added nothing to the movie and in fact made it so I will never watch this movie again. Very disappointed that they decided to go this route with the film.

Into the Woods 1-Disc DVD
Into the Woods 1-Disc DVD
DVD ~ Meryl Streep
Price: $16.99
43 used & new from $7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the purchase, March 31, 2015
This review is from: Into the Woods 1-Disc DVD (DVD)
Really awful, only redeeming quality was the cast. They saved this picture. The premis was good but it really was awful.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars See through, April 1, 2014
Fabric is see through:( good shape but could only wear as a swim cover up. Returning this item as I am sure not gonna wear a see through dress out and about town.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short!, April 1, 2014
Awful! Smells horrible which would be fine if it wasn't sized for children:( I have a pergola for a hammock and a typical hammock is a bit big in that space but this one is so short it won't reach from one side to the other even with one foot chains extensions on either side.

Double Trouble #2: April Fool's Surprise
Double Trouble #2: April Fool's Surprise
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars My twin daughters loved these books!, March 11, 2014
Funny, engaging, age appropriate books for my 8 year old twins. Ready Freddy series is also by the same author and is equally as good. These just feature twin girls, so my daughters love this particular series.

The Guilt Trip [HD]
The Guilt Trip [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Tired of false ratings!!!, March 11, 2014
This movie is not hilarious. It is a serious movie about a mother-son relationship. About healing and getting to know your child and parent as adults. If it was touted as such, I would give this movie a higher rating but since this is advertised as a comedy, I think it's a total failure. False advertising in my opinion. If you want a heartfelt, relationship exploring movie that hits very close to real life situations, then this is the movie for you. For me, I have enough real in my life... I was looking for something a little more light hearted.

PUR CR-6000C 7CUP PITCHER LED W/ LED INDICATOR & 1 FILTER
PUR CR-6000C 7CUP PITCHER LED W/ LED INDICATOR & 1 FILTER
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $23.78
49 used & new from $12.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, February 12, 2014
I love the size of this PUR pitcher but the problem lies in the lid. There isn't an easy way to open the top for filling. I end up wedging my nail between the lid and the handle to pry it off. PUR should have noticed this design flaw before they marketed this product. Seems to work well, filter etc...otherwise.

Evan Almighty
Evan Almighty
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good family movie!, January 24, 2014
My whole family loved this movie. I was concerned that it might be
disrespectful....but it wasn't in my opinion. It made us laugh, it made
us think. Rarely is following Gods path, the easy route. Just a good
family movie without very little if any inappropriate language.

3dRose orn_83933_1 Common Warthog, Wildlife, Tanzania Africa NA02 DNO0387 David Northcott Snowflake Porcelain Ornament, 3-Inch
Price: $19.85
2 used & new from $12.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great image, January 4, 2014
Good size and quality. The men in my life loved receiving these for Christmas after their trip to Africa this past year.

LibbySue-Popcorn Knit Eternity Winter Scarf Dark Blue
LibbySue-Popcorn Knit Eternity Winter Scarf Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 4, 2014
Bought both the rust color and the navy thinking I would gift one color. Had to rethink gifts because I loved them both so much I kept them:)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4