Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for JooTsiz > Reviews

Browse

JooTsiz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JooTsiz RSS Feed

Liquid Paper Fast Dry Correction Fluid, 3 Pack 22ml (5643115)
Liquid Paper Fast Dry Correction Fluid, 3 Pack 22ml (5643115)
Price: $3.99
50 used & new from $3.37

1.0 out of 5 stars I really don't like it. From my point of view, September 22, 2014
I really don't like it. From my point of view, this is just an inferior counterpart of correction pen. It's harder to carry around and much harder to use than a correction pen. You can get a correction pen at a much lower price and have a much more enjoyable document correction experience. Have no idea why this is so highly rated.

Wipeout 2048 - PlayStation Vita
Wipeout 2048 - PlayStation Vita
21 used & new from $8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Racing Game, April 4, 2014
For me, wipEout 2048 is the best racing game I have ever played on PS Vita.

It looks good visually and the movement & control is fast-paced and smooth. The gaming experience is really enjoyable.

With all that being said, it can be a little bit frustrating at times and the auto-pilot system is somewhat flawed. But these are all minor problems that can hardly harm the overall quality/experience of the game.

All in all, from my point of view, this is a must have title for every PS Vita owner.

FIFA 14 Legacy Edition - PlayStation Vita
FIFA 14 Legacy Edition - PlayStation Vita
Offered by Waterfall of Pennies
Price: $17.79
108 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good. What else could you expect?, September 25, 2013
I know that many people are yelling that this is a total rip-off and are giving one star review because EA just updated rosters and kits for this Vita soccer game for one more year.

Being a soccer fan and a fifa series follower, I own each and every edition of fifa for xbox and vita from 2006. I think this edition is good. There are brand new rosters, new kits; there are more real faces; and there are more leagues (Argentina, Chile, Columbia)! These things are all terrific and this game runs smoothly (at least up to now). EA is offering this product so we can play the game with up-to-date rosters, teams, and kits on the go.

Yes, I would like to see some new features being added to this game. But, after all, this is just a soccer game for a handhold console. If you really want FUT, the new career mode, etc., just pick up your xbox/ps3 controller.

I am satisfied and I am willing to give it 5 stars.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 3:22 PM PDT

Ozeri Precision II Digital Bathroom Scale (440 lbs Capacity), with Weight Change Detection Technology & StepOn Activation
Price: $21.00
7 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 2, 2013
Overall good quality and very easy to setup and use. This uses AAA batteries. But there are some fluctuations at times.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., April 10, 2013
Very good quality. Satisfied.
(16 more words required)

Offered by PIP GAMING
Price: $15.00
44 used & new from $6.75

1.0 out of 5 stars A Huge Letdown, September 26, 2012
I have been a huge fan of fifa soccer series for a long long time. This Fifa 13 on Vita is just a terrible letdown.

I got this on the release date (also the Xbox version, which is much better) with the expectation of finding something new. However, quickly I understood that there was NOTHING new in the game. Actually, all parts of this game were copied from the Fifa 12(Fifa soccer) on Vita -- The interface was exactly the same, the menu exactly was the same, the engine was exactly the same, and all other things were exactly the same. EA just updated some players' and teams' rating data. I was really not able distinguish it from Fifa 12 on Vita during the playing process.

Moreover, this version is extremely laggy and buggy. Sometimes the loading before a match can be painfully long, and sometimes the screen frozee and I have to restart the application and restart the match all over(this is very frustrating when I am playing career mode). More frustrations come when I encounter endless bugs. For example, I noticed that there is a bug on career mode, when I sign a new player, there is a posibility that the contract length is NEGATIVE 2013 or NEGATIVE 2014 years (although you set the lenght to be 3 or 4 years). Players with such a ridiculous contract will disappear automaticly at the end of the first season and thus I end up losing my player and my funds in angry(I don't even get a chance to negotiage a new contract).

All in all, Fifa 13 on Vita is just a failure. If you haven't buy it yet, probably the better idea for you is to skip this -- get the Xbox version and play this game on your Xbox, or wait one more year (although I really doubt fifa 14 on Via will be better if EA keep their bad attitude toward this).

DC Men's Graffik Slide SN Sandal,Black/White Print,9 M US
DC Men's Graffik Slide SN Sandal,Black/White Print,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice., April 16, 2012
Very nice.It looks good and is pretty sturdy. Overall, a good product at a good price.
I think I made a good purchase.