Profile for L. Cornwell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Cornwell RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

The Cabin In The Woods [HD]
The Cabin In The Woods [HD]
DVD
Price: $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible movie!, May 27, 2013
This was a complete waste of time. Terrible plot, poor acting, and one of the worst horror movies I've seen.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 8:40 PM PDT

Hoodia Ultra 2000  (3 Bottles) Time Release HIGH POTENCY 180 Pills 3 Months Hoodia diet pills
Hoodia Ultra 2000 (3 Bottles) Time Release HIGH POTENCY 180 Pills 3 Months Hoodia diet pills
Offered by Good Values4u
Price: $39.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work at all!, April 17, 2012
This product left me feeling NO different from any other day. After 2 weeks of using it (as directed... 1 pill twice a day), I gave up. Save your money!

Educational Insights Classroom Light Filters Whisper White Pack of 4
Educational Insights Classroom Light Filters Whisper White Pack of 4
Price: $22.73
26 used & new from $22.73

5.0 out of 5 stars No more migraines!, October 13, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My 7 year old has been struggling with Abdominal Migraines for the past 2 years. At the end of the school year last year, he was getting them daily (he was on preventative medicine daily). Once school ended, he didn't have a single migraine all summer long. School started back up again in September, and the first 9 days of school, he got a migraine every day. It was recommended to me by a friend that maybe the lights were bothering him. Her suggestion to me was to have him wear some sunglasses while he's in class. Sure enough, that did the trick. I bought these light covers, so my son hopefully wouldn't have to wear the sunglasses all day, every day. I was hesitant at first, because there wasn't quite enough reviews on them to convince me that they really work. I'm SO happy to say, they're WORKING!!! He hasn't had a single day that he's complained of a migraine since these have been put on all 12 of the lights in his classroom! I'm told the light (we got the "white" ones), is calming in the room. AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2007: Second Course (New Perspectives (Thomson Course Technology))
by Ann Shaffer
Edition: Spiral-bound
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for online class!, October 13, 2010
I'm taking this class online. Everything you need is in this book. As long as you follow the step-by-step instructions in each chapter (in order to teach yourself what you need to know), you'll be good to go. It's very easy to follow, and flows well. Great book for the next step in Office 2007.

Programming in Visual Basic 2008
Programming in Visual Basic 2008
by Julia CAse Bradley
91 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the worst textbook I've had to purchase yet!, October 13, 2010
I'm taking a beginning Visual Basic course and this is our textbook. The book jumps around from topic to topic and doesn't actually show you what anything is doing. It's not chronological, so it's not like you can even follow the book, type in the code and get something to work. It's all very random and meaningless. When I need to figure out what something does, the book doesn't even explain it well. Also, the Case Studies the end of each chapter are USELESS! It shows you how to create the user-interface AND it gives you all of the code. Talk about a no-brainer??? You don't have to use your brain in order to do the homework, which means you aren't learning ANYTHING! So, now I've been given the "calculator" challenge. I'm completely clueless, because the book taught me nothing so far! If I could give this book a 0 stars, I would!

adidas Response Junior Goalie Glove (White/Pool, 7)
adidas Response Junior Goalie Glove (White/Pool, 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goalie gloves for kids, December 11, 2009
My 9 year old wears these gloves for every practice and game. They've held up quite well and are a great value for the money.

BEARPAW Women's Tama Rabbit Fur Boot,Brown,5 M US
BEARPAW Women's Tama Rabbit Fur Boot,Brown,5 M US
Offered by KIKS
Price: $78.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish AND warm, December 11, 2009
These boots are adorable and well made. They're extremely comfortable and have lots of cushion to them which I love. I'm tired of getting boots that are stiff and hard, these are not. I normally wear a size 8.5 sneaker, so I ordered a size 9 and am glad that I did. They fit perfectly, but I could fit a single pair of thick socks underneath or 2 pair of thinner ones.

Skechers Little Kid/Big Kid Toxin Molded Toe Sneaker
Skechers Little Kid/Big Kid Toxin Molded Toe Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price, November 19, 2009
My son got these for school this year. He loves them! He thinks they look "cool" because he loves the video game design on them.

Klutz Book Body Crayons
Klutz Book Body Crayons

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for body coloring, November 19, 2009
This review is from: Klutz Book Body Crayons (Misc.)
My daughter got these over a year ago. She loves drawing with them. It's a great product, but the reason for the 4 stars is that they do get on light colored clothing. They're not messy like the other body art products, but if you have light colored clothing on, the colors will rub onto the clothes. However, I've never had any clothing get stained because of the crayons. It all comes out in the wash.

K'Nex: 80-Model Building Set
K'Nex: 80-Model Building Set

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, January 27, 2007
This review is from: K'Nex: 80-Model Building Set (Toy)
This is so cool. You can build all kinds of things with the motor they give you. And, the book that comes with it is HUGE, which makes for LOTS of K'Nex fun.