Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad with 160mm Fan (R9-NBC-XSLI-GP)
Price: $15.57
29 used & new from $13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my computer cool!, November 12, 2013
Works great! My table and computer used to get hot as heck to the touch. Now it stays cool all the time. I love this thing!

Canon PG-240XXL Office Products FINE Cartridge Ink
Canon PG-240XXL Office Products FINE Cartridge Ink
Price: $34.99
87 used & new from $29.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well, just don't last long!, November 12, 2013
Wish these cartridges lasted longer! Nice, fast drying, dark ink. Just can't seem to print more than 100 pages before it dies. For the price, wish I could use them longer!

Football Ball Claw (Black) (6.5H" x 6.5"W x 5.5"D)
Football Ball Claw (Black) (6.5H" x 6.5"W x 5.5"D)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, just not for what i needed it for!, November 12, 2013
Great idea. Looks cool, functional for 1 ball. I ordered 2 for our local youth football coaches as a unique way for them to display the football the kids signed. 1st it doesn't hold a pee wee sized football. 2nd, they sent me one for a football and a huge one for a basketball. Really? Same order, same order number. I was pretty upset that 1 didn't get 2 the same and that it didn't fit the ball I needed it for.

Schutt Sports Youth Football Vengeance Hybrid Helmet, Black, Medium
Schutt Sports Youth Football Vengeance Hybrid Helmet, Black, Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not come with a facemask!, November 12, 2013
Doesn't come with a face mask as pictured. Don't let them tell you it does because all 3 that I ordered did not! Looks like a decent helmet but no facemask means not usable and more expense for the facemask. Returned and bought new Riddell Helmets from Ebay for $99.

12" X 24" - 6 Sheets of Glossy Yellow Permanent Adhesive-Backed Vinyl for Craft Cutters, Punches and Vinyl Sign Cutters ? Vinyl Ease V0160
Price: $13.71
3 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, easy to work with, sticks well!, November 12, 2013
I use this vinyl for tons of stuff for our local youth football team. Vinyl is not too thick but not too thin. Easy to work with. Sticks good. I use it with my Cricut machine and it cuts easily and looks excellent! Will be buying more soon!

Neenah Astrobrights Premium Color Cardstock, 65 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, Solar Yellow
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Paper!, November 12, 2013
Good looking sturdy paper! Used it for our local youth footbal banquet invitations and announcements for the table. The yellow was more of a golden yellow than a pastel yellow which was perfect. Great price!

Full Size Football Helmet Display Case with UV Protection
Full Size Football Helmet Display Case with UV Protection
Offered by Display Co. California
Price: $89.95
6 used & new from $43.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice if they survive shipping!, November 12, 2013
On the 3rd try I finally got the display case without a crack or broken piece. I ordered 3 of these for our local youth football banquet and gave the MVP a Riddell helmet in the case. The case is a little on the flimsy side but the price was the best I could find and as long as it just sits on the shelf and isn't moved around alot it looks very nice. The boys loved them. Amazon (or whoever ships these) needs to teach their packers to pack these like fragile objects so they can make it to the buyer in once piece. I almost didn't get them in time for the banquet! The item looks great though!

Superior Egyptian Cotton 2 Piece Bath Mat Set, Black
Superior Egyptian Cotton 2 Piece Bath Mat Set, Black
Price: $22.99
5 used & new from $15.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, Good Quality, February 19, 2013
These are thick, well made, haven't faded. Got them to put at the entrance of our walk in shower to keep the water off the floor and because the tile is so cold. They doen't slip easy because they are heavy, well made. Love them, will buy more!

Dickies Womens Drawstring Cargo Short, Black, 18
Dickies Womens Drawstring Cargo Short, Black, 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe they are Dickies, June 10, 2012
These are my favorite shorts for this Summer! I am built with alot of "junk in my trunk" and thicker legs, but have a slim waist. I have a horrible time finding shorts/pants that fit in the lower body and don't gap in the back. These are perfect proportion for me. I didn't know that Dickies even made clothing for women! Think I will see if they come in any other colors!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2013 5:06 AM PDT

Cricut Cartridge Scrapbooking Mini Monster Shapes
Cricut Cartridge Scrapbooking Mini Monster Shapes
Price: $17.35
38 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Monsters for party!, June 10, 2012
Love this cartridge! Had a Monster party for my 6 year old son and used this cartrige to make decorations, candy bag decorations, eyes for Pin the Eye on the Monster, etc. It sort of has a Halloween theme but lots of great looking monster's too! Worth the money!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2012 10:33 AM PDT