Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "TechnoPhile" RSS Feed (NorEaster)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Glass Sentence (The Mapmakers Trilogy Book 1)
The Glass Sentence (The Mapmakers Trilogy Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Truly revolutionary and well framed with astonishing characters. Bravo!!!

From Crayons to Perfume: The Best of Lulu
From Crayons to Perfume: The Best of Lulu
33 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars What Fun! Adele? Amy W? Fan of Good Brit R&B?, February 9, 2013
From her version of Shout!!! recorded before the Beatles and James Brown to her classic movie themes this woman has a voice that needs to be heard.

When I found out about her US tour, I scheduled tickets AND got a Combo Album of her various great hits. Although I do not agree that these are all her best tunes--they are good and fair and minus a solid remastering--the best collection she has.

Do not ignore her. She's a LuLu!!!

Petmate Jumbo Litter Pan 532362, Colors May Vary
Petmate Jumbo Litter Pan 532362, Colors May Vary
Offered by Senior Pet Products
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice! Big Enough To Waylay Kicking By Maine Coons, February 9, 2013
This is an anti-microbial unit that does the job better than any litter box we've ever owned. We have two Maine Coons and they drink intense amounts of water. We clean the box daily--but this is the best we've owned at half the price of "supposedly better" units.
Buy one or two. We got two.

ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer,Black,X-Large
ExOfficio Men's Give-N-Go Boxer,Black,X-Large
Price: $19.50
13 used & new from $17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars This Underwear Is Amazing--And I don't review stuff like this., February 9, 2013
OK.
There's a first for everything, right?
This is my first ever review of a pair of underwear (now multiple pairs as I am up to six ExOfficio Men's Boxers--and counting.
No matter how active, or inactive and seated at a conference table--these feel good.
They never seem to have the issues (creeping upward, wedgies, limited movement, over or under absorbent, and on.) More, they are a pleasure to the touch--and I'll eventually change out all my Boxers to this brand.
They are well sewn, the seams don't attack me... they wash well on cold. They don't shrink on high heat drying. Sheesh. I. Am. Reviewing. Underwear. And. Oddly. I. Cared. To. Do. So.

(Go Figure.)

Try a pair of ExOfficio boxers (and read my other reviews,) as I am in tech--not clothing.

I've tried multiple styles and they all seem to rule.

The price? Not so much. But strangely worth it.

Pinzon Pyrenees Hypoallergenic Soft Density White Down Standard Pillow
Pinzon Pyrenees Hypoallergenic Soft Density White Down Standard Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pillow For Side Sleepers Who Put Arm Under Pillow, February 9, 2013
And that would be me.
Well designed, executed, and built.

What more could one ask?

Ah. A Good Price.

That is true too.

Buy it.

J.K. Adams 6-1/2-Inch-by-7/8-Inch Sugar Maple Wood Toast Tongs
J.K. Adams 6-1/2-Inch-by-7/8-Inch Sugar Maple Wood Toast Tongs
Price: $7.51
4 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They Do the Trick and Stay On The Side Of Your Fridge Or Toaster!, February 9, 2013
HI.
My family does not have the burn-proof fingers of my long-time cooking hands.
They love this--and don't whine at making bagels or English Muffins or longer/hotter foods.

I am thrilled.

Thanks, JK Adams!

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Meat Fork
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Meat Fork
Offered by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocks. Having A Quality Meat Fork Is A Wonder, February 9, 2013
Thanks to Zwilling--I have the best Meat Fork I have ever owned. It doesn't bend with big roasts or birds... and it helps carve like a champ. Love this item.

Men's "Block" Ski Jacket With Removeable Hood,X-Large,Black
Men's "Block" Ski Jacket With Removeable Hood,X-Large,Black
Offered by The Source Group

1.0 out of 5 stars My Son Got For Christmas...Dead In Less Than Five Uses, February 9, 2013
The hood has become unable to unzip and has fallen off due to improper stitching. The coat is disassembling itself as a result of poor overall build quality. My son was thrilled initially and comfortable--yet he has worn it five times to school in rough weather and it is dying??!? Bad PRODUCT. And they don't return my attempts to contact them, and we've exceeded Amazon's return policy by a month as I ordered it well before X-Mas.
Do NOT BUY!!!!!!!!

Rosewood Rhythm Sticks (Claves), Pair
Rosewood Rhythm Sticks (Claves), Pair
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $18.60
10 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Man. These are fine for the price--but lame compared to another set I own bought elsewhere., February 9, 2013
They are cheap, light and not terribly able to handle even tunes like Magic Bus from The Who.
I had higher hopes for this product.
They are not what we best expected, they have little reverb, don't feel like the weight of the rosewood set we owned previously--and they don't have the timber/vibration that proper Rhythm Sticks seem to.... I'm saddened by having to write this review. I wish they were better.

Bones, Rosewood, Pair - DOBANI
Bones, Rosewood, Pair - DOBANI
Offered by Springdale Music
Price: $20.95
5 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a blast!, February 9, 2013
Learn how to use them by watching the Bones discussion from The Carolina Chocolate Drops. If you can use chopsticks and actually have rhythmic ability...You'll be golden. They are fun. I just added a second set from a pair of perfectly made rib bones from a standing rib roast and drying and heating. Fun!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6