Profile for K. Cade > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 378

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Cade RSS Feed (St Petersburg, FL)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Waggin' Train Jerky Duos Dog Treats, Made with Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes, 3 ounce
Price: $5.59
2 used & new from $5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars My doggies really like these treats, July 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My doggies really like these treats, I think they stink...as in they have the worst smell. I almost loathe taking them out of the package to give them to my dogs because I don't want to smell them. They're also a strange texture. I suppose neither of these things matter to my little min pins who love them, but why such a bad smell and odd texture. They feel almost like rubber and smell like something dead.

Remington Products S7231 Wet to Straight Straightener, 2 Inch
Remington Products S7231 Wet to Straight Straightener, 2 Inch
Price: $27.99
9 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best straightener I have ever used., July 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this thing. I have always loved the "idea" of straightening my hair...however, the reality always ended up with those lines. Those lines that straighteners make between where the iron ends and there's nothing. That crimp line leftover in my hair. No matter what my technique was, in the past I never got good results.

WELL...that has now changed with this iron. I didn't learn any new trick, apparently you need a flat iron that is designed properly, and this one is. I easily straightened my chest length baby fine hair in about 10 to 12 minutes the first time I used this iron. I love that the heat is adjustable and the plates are wide so you can get done with the task of straightening quickly. Thank you Remington Products!

Waggin Train Smoky Jerky Treats, Made with Real Chicken and a Hint of Brown Sugar, 11-Ounce
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the two min pins that rule my house say, July 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
they both love these madly. They see the bag and run for it once they each had a taste. I did notice after I had given them each a treat that I should have broken it in half due to their size so read the back of the package for dog weight etc.

Remington Products AS7055 Ultimate Stylist Big and Bouncy
Remington Products AS7055 Ultimate Stylist Big and Bouncy
Offered by EEE DEALS
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars try this!, July 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This item didn't come with the best directions so I used common sense. I dried my hair entirely and thoroughly before trying to curl it. I personally wrapped my hair around a curler up to my scalp and then inserted the iron into the end of the curler and heated each curler up until I could feel the heat with my hand. The heat DOES enter the curler properly from the blower/curling iron portion of the curling device. Obviously you're going to have to heat up each curler properly "after" the hair is on the curler, then I released the rod from the curler and moved to the next curler....so

roll hair up in roller tightly to scalp (hair will stay, curler will stay)
insert the curling iron rod into the end of the curler
turn curling iron on and blow hot hair into curler until the curler is hot to the touch
repeat with all curlers

leave curlers in hair until all curlers are cool to touch.
(this is when I applied makeup and got dressed for work)
remove curlers
finger style hair
done

My method worked for me. This was a bit time consuming but I got a smooth bouncy hairdo. I did NOT get curls.
I got smooth big bouncy hair...where my hair is usually a knots nest of limpness if I just hair dry and go.

I liked this item. Needs better directions INSIDE the package and Remington needs to sell curlers separately so I can buy a few more smaller curler/rods.

Bissell 1129 Pet Pretreat + Oxy Stain Remover
Bissell 1129 Pet Pretreat + Oxy Stain Remover
Price: $14.03
2 used & new from $7.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Pee be gone....!!! yay, July 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have two little minpins and sometimes they just can't make it until we get home. We have one area of the carpeting near the door they like to "tinkle" on. This got it clean and odor free. I sprayed it on and then used my carpet cleaner after 15 minutes of soaking into the area. This item works well and doesn't take much. The spray nozzle works properly too. Nothing more irritating than getting a spray bottle of cleaner and the nozzle gets clogged or is just not made big enough to dispense the cleaner. That is NOT the case here. Perfectly engineered.

InterDesign York Lyra Chalkboard Mail Center, Bronze
InterDesign York Lyra Chalkboard Mail Center, Bronze
Price: $22.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This item is the perfect size for a catchall near the door. I love the chalkboard, but it is a bit on the greenish rather than a true black chalkboard. I love that I can hang several sets of key's and there's room for my husbands sunglasses to hang out there along with the daily mail. It was easy to install and looks great. The item was packaged in carboard, I used this cardboard as a template so I could drill holes for the screws properly...worked perfectly!

BURBERRY The Beat Eau de Toilette, 50 ml.
BURBERRY The Beat Eau de Toilette, 50 ml.
Price: $60.00

4.0 out of 5 stars the perfect summery fragrance, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This has hints of floral but not your grandma's floral perfume that is overpowering and just ..um..."stank". This is a light fresh clean floral smell with a hint of sweetness. I really love how it smells. I could stand there and sniff it forever. However, on my skin type or chemical makeup the scent is not long lasting. I get to work and the scent is gone. :-( Everyone is different but trust me when I say this smells heavenly.

Delicious!: A Novel
Delicious!: A Novel
by Ruth Reichl
Price: $17.06
86 used & new from $13.24

4.0 out of 5 stars this was so yummy to read, the pages turned themselves., June 24, 2014
This review is from: Delicious!: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Recipes and letters and food and books and a quirky butcher and cheese shops and descriptions of food and aroma's that sneak off the page and make you want to go to a restaurant and ask for any of these things brought on a silver platter. This is the WRONG book to read if you are on a diet. (Ask me...I know!!!) But oh boy was it delicious *groan* to read! This is one of those "yah sure.....in a perfect world" type of stories about a woman who's had a few rough events who does a turnabout. Sure you have to suspend disbelief to believe that everything is now going to go her way. There's a reason this was chosen for so many bookclubs recently. It's just FUN to read. Mouthwatering good. If you're not an avid reader, but prefer to pick up a decently entertainig novel that will pass the time at the beach, or in a waiting room...this is a great choice. Oh and after all that food and book talk...there is a love story too! A believable nice one too. :-)

Suddenly, Love: A Novel
Suddenly, Love: A Novel
by Aron Appelfeld
Price: $18.63
58 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars oh you sweet sweet little book, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a love story...not a rom-com love story..the real deal. This is how love happens and why it happens. We encounter someone who sometimes just grows on us slowly. Ernst is an elderly writer in poor health and he has an aid/nurse? that comes to his home to care for him. The two of them provide each other with friendship and that friendship blooms into something so sweet and good. This book left me happy and feeling blessed to have read it. Such a lovely little story.

They are opposites. He's highly education, her...not so much.
He seems affluent, her not so much.

But these things do not matter in love.

An Italian Wife
An Italian Wife
by Ann Hood
Price: $19.23

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot of sex, June 24, 2014
This review is from: An Italian Wife (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
which might normally be a good (hello 50 shades....lol) but in this book it's depressing sex, sex needed by woman to feel whole and necessary. Weirdly written in different times and generations of a family. I also didn't quite like the Italian setting that didn't feel genuine. I liked Ms. Hood's book, The Obituary Writer...sooo much. This one just didn't stand up next to that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20