Profile for M. Miles > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Miles "mjm" RSS Feed (nashville, tn)

KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal,Gargoyle/Super Lemon,10.5 M US
KEEN Men's Clearwater CNX Sandal,Gargoyle/Super Lemon,10.5 M US
Price: $80.68
9 used & new from $80.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks small but fit perfect, September 4, 2014
Looks small but fit perfect

With Sharp Eye Knife - The Friendly Swede Carabiner "Grenade" Survival Kit Pull with Needle, Wire, Alcohol Pad, Tin Foil, Tinder, Fire Starter, Fishing Lines, Fishing Hooks, Weights, Swivels, Dobber Wrapped in 9ft of 500 lb Paracord in Retail Packaging - Lifetime Warranty (Black with Red Line)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product. Giving them as gifts and everyone loves ..., July 21, 2014
Awesome product. Giving them as gifts and everyone loves it.

EBC Brakes DP31994C Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pad
EBC Brakes DP31994C Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pad
Price: $85.19
20 used & new from $72.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on 2012 X5, May 6, 2013
These are a great stock replacement. Stopping power is very good. Brake dust is a little less. Less than half price of stock pads from BMW.

Schlage LiNK Wireless Keypad Deadbolt Starter Kit System, Satin Nickel
Schlage LiNK Wireless Keypad Deadbolt Starter Kit System, Satin Nickel
Offered by West Side Services
Price: $199.95
5 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, May 2, 2012
Not sure what types of issues others are having, but I've had the system for almost a year in two separate houses. I did have a faulty lock upon initial installation, but I had an advanced replacement from Schlage within two days. Everything works great and has saved me hundreds in electric bills from setting up some simple scenes for my HVAC system. My company does custom commercial control systems and I've been impressed with the ease of use. Networking was plug and play for me. I'm using it with a Cisco residential (Linksys) router at one location and an Apple Airport Extreme at another. No issues with connectivity with either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2012 12:09 PM PDT

Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD SB300-100 (Old Version)
Sling Media Slingbox PRO-HD SB300-100 (Old Version)
Offered by PerfectDeal Outlet
Price: $139.99
25 used & new from $80.00

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT, June 25, 2009
Buyer Beware!!!! Sling Media has by far the worst customer support I've ever encountered from a technology company. I've had an open case for a faulty IR port on my Sling Media product for the ENTIRE 18 months that I've owned it and they refuse to replace my product. They gave me the run around from an incompetent foreign based support staff, over and over again, and never follow up with a resolve. All I wanted was a replacement.

If you buy a Sling product and have a problem you have been warned.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2009 8:49 PM PST