Profile for CMC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CMC RSS Feed (Santa Cruz, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Rothco Canvas 2 Packet Shoulder Bag with Patches, Olive Drab
Rothco Canvas 2 Packet Shoulder Bag with Patches, Olive Drab
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $12.99
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really cute bag for the price. ..., July 14, 2015
This is a really cute bag for the price. I had another medic bag that I've had since 2012, and it has served me well, despite the fact that it only has one big compartment (I call it the black hole). This little bag is just a bit smaller and has two more compartments. I bought a couple of extra patches to sew onto it as well.

Spike Vegit Magic Gourmet Natural Seasoning, 2-Ounce Shaker (Pack of 6)
Spike Vegit Magic Gourmet Natural Seasoning, 2-Ounce Shaker (Pack of 6)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $20.62
5 used & new from $16.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2015
This is a great seasoning for popcorn, as well as veggies. I've been using it for years.

NYPD Blue Season 2
NYPD Blue Season 2
DVD
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is as good as TV gets, July 14, 2015
This is as good as TV gets. I missed this series when it came out in the 1990's, but I am very involved in it now. I have been binge-watching the shows, and am very drawn in to the characters and the incredible ensemble that they form. Great acting and story development.

Generic 1303 Vinyl 8-Feet Vent Duct Kit
Generic 1303 Vinyl 8-Feet Vent Duct Kit
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $7.90
9 used & new from $3.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Diameter of the hose is 4 inches. I saw ..., June 30, 2015
Diameter of the hose is 4 inches. I saw that online it was 5 inches. It is was too small for my air conditioner. Unhappy with this mixup, and I don't have time to fiddle around with the wrong information causing me extra trouble. It is going back. I am unhappy that the seller has to "approve" the refund. False advertising.

The Cow in the Kitchen: A Folk Tale Retold
The Cow in the Kitchen: A Folk Tale Retold
by Evelyne Johnson
9 used & new from $39.50

5.0 out of 5 stars and was always delighted at the thought of all the barnyard animals in ..., June 19, 2015
I bought this book for my grandson. I used to read it with my mom when I was a toddler, and was always delighted at the thought of all the barnyard animals in the kitchen! It is a great treasure to pass on.....and came packed well to preserve the book.

Potty Patch Replacement Turf - As Seen on TV
Potty Patch Replacement Turf - As Seen on TV
Offered by Petco
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it was very easy to pack up and move, June 19, 2015
This is indispensable for my chihuahua, as I spend six - 12 hour shifts at work every two weeks. He will even run in to use it while I am in the bathroom. I keep it beside the toilet in my half bathroom. He knows he will always be praised for using it - and when I used to do travel nursing, it was very easy to pack up and move!

A Gynecologist's Second Opinion
A Gynecologist's Second Opinion
by William H. Parker
Price: $15.25
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I always learn something from this fine group of doctors, June 19, 2015
Dr. Parker delivered my second daughter......he, and the doctors in his practice, are very knowledgeable and are always updating their works. Though I work in the ER, I always learn something from this fine group of doctors. They have allayed my anxieties more times than I can remember. This is a great book for those of us with questions about bladder issues, fibroids, etc. A great book to keep on hand for reference. In addition, I refer several of my patients to the book: I often print out the Amazon page containing the ad for the book....for those of us aging, and experiencing different issues daily, it is indispensable. I recently got a copy for my daughter.

Modern Products Spike Vegit Magic! Gourmet Natural Seasoning -- 2 oz
Modern Products Spike Vegit Magic! Gourmet Natural Seasoning -- 2 oz
Offered by BaRupOn
Price: $12.89
3 used & new from $2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, natural, June 19, 2015
I have used it for years - it is my flavor of choice for popcorn. Nice, natural, yet piquant flavour. Also great on veggies - especially potatoes.

Kiss Me Organics - Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Baking - Improved Hair & Skin Health- Metabolism Boost - Antioxidant Rich - Now From Japan!
Offered by Kiss Me Organics
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful flavor - a little goes a long way!, June 19, 2015
Great product. I mix it with Vanilla Coconut milk from Trader Joes and it makes a divine shake. You only need a small amount of it for one shake, so it is really cost effective. I heard about it from a patient of mine - I work in the E.R.....so good words spread fast.

Broadchurch Season 2
Broadchurch Season 2
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this series, June 1, 2015
I loved this series. The characters are so real - no Hollywood enhanced perfect people. And there is so much raw emotion with the back drop of the gorgeous Dorset coast. Lots of suspense.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11