Profile for Troldilocks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Troldilocks "Troldilocks" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Destiny's Dawn (Blue Hawk Trilogy Book 3)
Destiny's Dawn (Blue Hawk Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Trilogy, May 26, 2014
See my review for Frontier Fires because it applies to all the books. Well worth the price paid and well worth the read!

Frontier Fires (Blue Hawk Trilogy Book 2)
Frontier Fires (Blue Hawk Trilogy Book 2)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Unforgettable Love Story, May 26, 2014
Beautifully told love story and so unforgettable. I was so drawn in and could picture each scene in my mind and I love books that make me think like that. I love books that put me where the action is and make me feel as thought I am there. I read the first book and thought the other two books would be like a movie sequel, not as good, but that's not true with this trilogy. Each book was better than the last. By the time I got to the last book, I just could not put it down. I had to know what happens next and how it all ends. I read the entire third book in a half day. It's very well written with historical facts and I can tell the author really did her research on this. I love how the author took the characters from childhood through adulthood and then into seniors. Each time I read an outstanding book I make it my favorite but I have a new favorite now and one I will not forget for a very long, long time. Bravo!!!

Red Sun
Red Sun
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular read!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Red Sun (Kindle Edition)
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! I was riveted and could not put the book down. Very believable, emotionally charged and written for today's time. Fantastic work and well worth the read, again and again. This one goes down as one of my all-time favorites.

amFilm Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear (Invisible) (3-Pack) [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 30, 2014
Item is exactly as seller claims and works great. It was very easy to apply and is very sturdy but does not block finger swiping as some other films have done on other smartphones for me. Wanted to mention that this seller was awesome in delivering the product earlier than expected and even sent an email with a link to instructional videos on applying the film. Excellent customer service! Not only do I highly recommend the product but I very highly recommend the seller as well!

Soaring Eagle's Embrace: The Legendary Warrio (The Legendary Warriors)
Soaring Eagle's Embrace: The Legendary Warrio (The Legendary Warriors)
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Told!, September 12, 2013
Beautiful love story. I wasn't stressed reading it because of violence or other things. I didn't want to skip through sections. It wasn't predictable. I didn't want to rush through to the end. I read it cover to cover and it flowed excellently; I never got lost. Highly, highly recommend this one!

Waterpik AST 233CC/20008439 AquaScape Dual Mode Oval Showerhead, Chrome
Waterpik AST 233CC/20008439 AquaScape Dual Mode Oval Showerhead, Chrome
Price: $25.78
13 used & new from $9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, July 3, 2013
I love, love, love this product!!! While the size is a little shocking at first (it's huge), it does exactly what it says it does - a full body shower that feels like rain. Finally! A shower head that actually rinses the shampoo out of my hair!!! The feel of the water on the full body spray is like standing in a steady rain shower. We left the washer in and the flow is perfect for us. Even if it only lasted one year I would purchase this product again and again. Highly recommend it!!!

iBolt Vehicle Car Mount Dock for HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE
iBolt Vehicle Car Mount Dock for HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE
Offered by iBOLT Retail
Price: $19.95
16 used & new from $12.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the concept but..., July 3, 2013
I really love the concept of this device and wanted one for my HTC One X. I gave away my Garmin GPS and use my phone's GPS app all the time so this product would have been perfect for me. I ordered it and was disappointed to find that it does not fit with my Body Armor phone case. If I want to take the cover off and on all the time, which I don't, then I would have kept it. I give it 3 stars for the concept but just wish it were a little wider on the base to accommodate my phone's protective cover. (Another phone cover is out of the question, I'm sold on this one!)

Vinyl Self Stick Floor Tile 5744 Home Dynamix - 1 Box Covers 20 Sq. Ft.
Vinyl Self Stick Floor Tile 5744 Home Dynamix - 1 Box Covers 20 Sq. Ft.
Offered by Home Decor RUGS
Price: $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll give it 5 stars but..., June 16, 2013
The only complaint I have on this is that we had to order more tiles to complete an additional room in our basement that we decided to finish off and the color varies slightly in this new lot. The room is sectioned off from the others and unless you call attention to it it is not that noticeable. If you are going to order I suggest you over-order enough tile to complete your project and even keep a few on hand for repairs in case they are ever needed. I stand by my original review and can honestly say that over a year later no tiles have come loose, they have held up to many spills, drops, etc., no rips, no tears, no scratches (and there have been plenty of opportunities) and we are extremely pleased with this product. Highly recommend!

ASleek Hot Pink / Black Hard Soft Hybrid High Impact Body Armor Case Cover for AT&T HTC One X S720E
Offered by ASleek
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than an Otterbox, June 4, 2013
I purchased an Otterbox believing that it was the most protective and best cell phone cover for my smartphone. My smartphone can get very warm and warped my Otterbox leaving gaps in the protection. I bought this one thinking "What the heck" it was cheap and I am so glad I did. As far as I'm concerned, this one out-protects the Otterbox. I have dropped my phone several times on the corner, by accident, and it actually bounced. No damage to my phone. Love the bumpy grip and the hot pink color. You couldn't run fast enough to give me another Otterbox but I'm sold on this one! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Fosmon Crystal Clear Screen Protector Shield for HTC One X AT&T / Endeavor / Supreme - 1 Pack
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $1.95
2 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, May 25, 2013
This product is useless! That's the only word that comes to mind. I have had other screen protectors and they were not only easy to apply but served the purpose well in protecting my phone. I never did get this one on the phone. There were too many air bubbles and it would not stay stuck to my phone. I got so aggravated that I crumpled it up and tossed it in the trash. IMO, just not worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5