Profile for SandyB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SandyB "SandyB" RSS Feed (Bay Area, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hot Wheels 2014 Hw Race Track Aces Green/Purple Bump Around 166/250
Hot Wheels 2014 Hw Race Track Aces Green/Purple Bump Around 166/250
Offered by BAGMANDEALS
Price: $4.52
20 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it if you collect unique hot wheels, January 3, 2015
Love it! 5 bucks is kinda steep but it's unique so we thought it was ok to pay that.

La Paella 16-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan
La Paella 16-Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan
Price: $46.22
3 used & new from $35.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Distribution of heat was very poor. I am sure I didn't use it properly ..., October 22, 2014
ended up sending this back. Burned food right above heat - but edges weren't cooking through. Distribution of heat was very poor. I am sure I didn't use it properly but it didn't suit my needs.

Classic Pooh 6" Plush
Classic Pooh 6" Plush
Offered by BEDLEE BARGAIN
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are tiny and so cute and the kids love them., October 22, 2014
This review is from: Classic Pooh 6" Plush (Toy)
So CUTE!!! But yes, they do come with a tag that reads $3.99. I ended up buying two of them even if there is a price differential since you can't find these classic poohs anymore. These are tiny and so cute and the kids love them.

Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Blue)
Sony MDRZX100 ZX Series Stereo Headphones (Blue)
Offered by Harold's Prairie
Price: $16.49
45 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than the cheapie fake beats I initially ordered ..., October 22, 2014
Kid using it for class. Much better quality than the cheapie fake beats I initially ordered (broke right away). These should last the school year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THIS. Found a video on youtube and installed ..., October 22, 2014
LOVED THIS. Found a video on youtube and installed myself. Funny but I did this on a Thursday and that very weekend apple announced it would replace iPhone 5 batteries because they are defective. I did have apple change to an apple approved battery so as not to negate warranty or serviceability by apple but this battery was pretty awesome for the week I was using it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 22, 2014
These are pieces of crap. Period.

Lifestyle Covers Teal Full Size Futon Cover
Lifestyle Covers Teal Full Size Futon Cover
Price: $33.20
4 used & new from $26.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality seems kinda cheap but I didn't expect more at ..., October 22, 2014
Quality seems kinda cheap but I didn't expect more at this price. I have it under some sheets on a futon for my kid so it is doing it's job. Had a funky smell to it when wet after first wash but does not smell now after it was dried. Overall, OK but prob won't buy another.

Klean Kanteen Kid's Stainless Steel Bottle with 3.0 Sport Cap
Klean Kanteen Kid's Stainless Steel Bottle with 3.0 Sport Cap
Price: $15.06
18 used & new from $14.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 22, 2014
Perfect size, fun colors, not plastic, kids like. Pretty much what we wanted.

Hydration Running Belt With 2 BPA Free Water Bottles - 6.5" Pouch Fits All Smartphones - Runners Waist Pack by Camden Gear
Offered by QAPro
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like the belt and the wide velcro strap, October 22, 2014
I Like the belt and the wide velcro strap. It does ride up so I have to adjust it regularly but overall not bad - I've seen other runners with different designs and this one seems better. I did lose a water bottle on one of my first runs with it so make sure you strap it in. The other bottle's cap became defective quickly where it wouldn't close all the way so it started dribbling constantly. I left the seller know and they sent me two new bottles no questions asked! Great customer service.

Stainless Steel Lunch Box Food Container with Two Dividers by D'ECO (Green Top)
Stainless Steel Lunch Box Food Container with Two Dividers by D'ECO (Green Top)
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Size is perfect for preschooler's lunchbox and ease of opening is great ..., October 22, 2014
Size is perfect for preschooler's lunchbox and ease of opening is great for little hands. I don't put anything runny in it per other reviews and it's so far worked out really great. I use it at least 1-2 times per week.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3