Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Sue B > Reviews

Browse

Sue B's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue B RSS Feed (Orlando, Fl)

Yokai Watch Large School 16" Backpack Boy's Book Bag with Lunch Bag Set
Yokai Watch Large School 16" Backpack Boy's Book Bag with Lunch Bag Set
Offered by SK Gifts & Toys
Price: $36.70
9 used & new from $28.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy With Purchase, February 9, 2016
My 4 year old was very excited to get the backpack and lunch box, but I was a little wary since there are no reviews or ratings. Have no fear, however. The lunch box is insulated and to my delight, deeper than I thought it would be. I can pack quite a bit of food in it along with two of the flat, blue ice packs. The lunch box does come with a long detachable, clip on strap and a handle. We do not use the strap, however. The back pack seems to be standard size and has two big front pockets, the main pouch and two side pockets. We have only had these items since January 23, (2016) but they have held up very well so far. The Yokai pictures are on a glossy, hard plastic type substance, but it feels thick to the touch. The stitching also feels sturdy. I've posted some pictures for review . Both items are holding up well so far and I would definitely purchase these again.

Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven
Waring Pro TCO650 Digital Convection Oven
Price: $79.54
50 used & new from $79.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice oven., October 26, 2012
As the other reviewers have stated, this toaster performs nicely. Then there's the added bonus of no toxic coating as it's all stainless steel. Thus far, I have used it for toast, chicken breasts, and baked vegetables. Everything so far has come out very well. The oven has multiple settings that are very easy to use. For instance, to use the convection oven setting: Hit the convection button and the LED will flash so you can pick a temperature. Pick the temperature by turning the knob then pressing it in to set it. Next up you set the time. The LED will flash so you can set the hour then minutes, then hit start and you're good to go. A lot of times in the morning I'll put in a chicken breast to cook for lunch at work that day, set it for 25 minutes, and then go take a shower and do my other morning preparations without having to worry about over-cooking.

This oven is very good buy. It performs as advertised and cooks quickly and effeciently. It's non-toxic and helps save energy since you don't have to fire up an entire oven to do some baking.

Mission Style 38 x 27.5 Inch Light Oak Folding / Stacking Bookcase, 27.5"W, HONEY OAK
Offered by Home Decorators Collection
Price: $85.00
2 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Product, December 21, 2010
I was looking for a shelf to organize my gaming consoles and this fits the bill perfectly. It is made of solid, sturdy wood and will hold whatever you need. It required virtually no assembly which is fantastic. All you do is swing open the two sides and the three shelves then move downward into place. The only assembly required involves placing the six little wooden pieces over the screw holes. Three out of the six pieces I received did not fit into the holes and I had to shave down their edges a little bit to get them to fit. I still rate the product 5 stars however, because its overall appearance and build are both excellent. It sits evenly and doesn't wobble or rock.

I've uploaded a photo of mine in use. It is the 27.5" Honey Oak version. That is a PS3 slim laying flat on top with some games and a controller charging station. (The PS3 will fit vertically in the middle or bottom shelf.) In the middle is a Wii with controllers, and on the bottom are tall gaming guides. The guides are a little less than 11 inches tall and there is just under an inch of clearance, so most books should fit just fine.

There are about 11.75 inches of usable vertical space between the shelves, and right at 25.75 inches of usable horizontal space per shelf.

Highly recommend.

Coolaroo Elevated Cot Style Pet Bed w/Knitted Fabric - Terracotta
Coolaroo Elevated Cot Style Pet Bed w/Knitted Fabric - Terracotta
Price: $27.23
22 used & new from $24.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bed, August 16, 2010
This bed has also doubled as a trampoline for Remy, my St. Bernard/Catahoula mix. Remy likes to get a running start and jump/slide up onto the bed. It's actually quite hilarious but the first time I saw him do it I thought to myself, "Well, this bed is not going to last long." I was wrong though. I've had the bed for over six months, Remy is now slightly over 80 pounds, and The Coolaroo is still in great shape. The nice part is, is that if the bed does wear out, I only have to replace the fabric without having to purchase an entire new bed. You really can't go wrong for the price. I do recommend though, that you have a helper when you put it together because the tension created between the support bars and fabric makes it difficult to line everything up if you're by yourself. I hope that made sense. I was able to assemble it solo, but it would have been much easier with a second set of hands.

I've uploaded a photo of Remy having a nice nap.

I highly recommend this product as it has proven to be very durable and both my dogs spend a lot of time lounging and sleeping on it.

Nintendo DSi XL 20 In 1 Starter Kit, Black
Nintendo DSi XL 20 In 1 Starter Kit, Black
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than Just a Starter Kit, April 29, 2010
I just bought my DSiXl and had also bought a carrying case/car charger combo pack for $20.00 along with it at Gamestop. Unfortunately, my dog, Remy chewed up the carrying case, large stylus, and the one game contained within it while I was asleep a few days back. (Thankfully, he didn't get the DSi Xl) In searching for a replacement I came across this product on Amazon and I must say it is really quite a deal. I'll just do a quick run through of the items you will receive:

1. The protective case: It's not made of a hard plastic. I'm not sure if it is actually plastic, but it is sturdy. It is also flexible so while it would definitely protect your DSi XL from drops I'm not sure how well it would do if you dropped something heavy on the case itself or say stepped on it or something. The case's hinge is a piece of thick, sturdy fabric that runs along the entire back edge. The case also has two zippers. When you open it up, in the top part there is a holder for the big stylus and below that (still in the top part) are three sewn in netted areas to hold your games. There are also three little hard game cases for your DSiXL games that are included and they fit right in the netting. My only issue here, and it's a minor one, is that the stylus holder is so close to the top edge of where the games sit that in order to remove the little cases have to use your thumb and forefinger and pinch each case by its top corners to slide them out. This is not a deal breaker just a little inconvenient. If you have big fingers though it might be more of a pain. The bottom part of the case has two sewn in elastic strips that you slide the entire DSi XL under. So this case will not allow for you to play the DSi XL while it is inside it. Unless you cut out the elastic straps, but then I don't think the console would be as secure inside the case as a result. Getting the DSi XL in and out of the case however, is very smooth and it sits snugly in the case when it's all zipped up.
Also included with the case is a nifty Carabiner hook so you can just attach it securely your belt loop if you are on the go. If you don't like the hook, they've included two standard wrist bands.
There's also fabric tote bag with a draw string that easily fits the entire DS and hard case with no problems.

2. The charging dock is awesome. Plug your power cord into the wall and the other end into the dock. The DSi XL then is seated vertically (lengthwise) in the dock. The dock is not super heavy but once the DSi XL is seated in it it's heavy enough to not slide around. The dock also emits a cool blue light (bright enough to light up part of the ceiling in my bedroom) from it's base when it's plugged in. The DSi XL covers most of the light though once it's seated in so you should be able to keep this on your nightstand with no problems.

3. The USB SD card reader is another bonus. Now you can transfer photos from you DSi XL to PC with ease.

4. The car charger seems sturdy and the cord is over five feet in length.

Everything else is pretty self explanatory; the ear buds, audio splitter, screen protectors, cleaning cloth, large stylus, and two small styluses.

I am very pleased with this kit and have decided that calling it a "starter kit" is a bit of an understatement as it has everything you need and more for a really nice price. I was a little worried the kit was going to be cheaply made because of the price but that has not been the case. I bought one of these kits for my brother and he was also very impressed with everything it contained.

I highly recommend this product.

**I've added some photos and I apologize ahead of time for the quality, they were taken with my IPhone and I'm definitely not a photographer.

***Addition. About the screen protectors I haven't used them yet, but my brother did and he offered the following: There are four protectors total. He messed up the first one because there was a speck of dirt on the top screen when he put it down. But the next two he got right and he said that they look perfectly fine and do not interfere with the functions at all. Basically they each have three layers; you peel off the bottom and that reveals the sticky side that is going to go face down, then line it up carefully. He suggested to slowly roll the protector down (like a carpet or a lasanga noodle if that makes sense) rather than laying it flat because it's a better way to avoid bubbles. Once it's in place you peel off the back layer and it's on. Once he got them on he was very pleased with how they looked.

****Added 12/21/10- I've noticed the 1 star reviewer who stated the DSiXL does not fit in the case. So I've uploaded to photos of my console seated in the case both upright and upside down. It fits perfectly.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2011 7:04 PM PDT

Paper Clips
Paper Clips
DVD ~ David Smith
Price: $9.99
36 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, April 12, 2006
This review is from: Paper Clips (DVD)
This documentary is a testiment to the positive power that can be created when ordinary people unite and work towards a common goal. In an era where the Holocaust is being denied by some and forgotten by others Paper Clips is an incredible tribute to the human spirit that will move you to tears and make you want to share it with everyone you know.