Profile for Midani > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Midani RSS Feed

AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger Compatible with Most Samsung and HTC Android Cell Phones, GPS, and other Portable Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car charger I've used, August 13, 2012
I don't understand the negative reviews. This is actually the best car charger I've ever used in terms of charging capability. I've used many chargers from "premium" retractable ones to motorola with "rapid rate charge" to luxurious carrier chargers. My friend and I have concluded that this charges the fastest. I thought the motorola was good but this one is clearly better. I am thankful that I bought a device from AmazonWireless or else I would have never discovered this little gem. I've bought 5 in total of these and they all work great. I do wish the design and feel were better but in the end all that matters is performance and this charger delivers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2012 4:57 AM PST

Galaxy S3 Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy S3 Case [White] Slim Fit TPU Cover [Shock Absorbent] Armor Bumper Galaxy S3 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best GS3 Case., August 13, 2012
When I saw this case online it was love at first sight. Good photos and reviews maid this purchase a no brainer. I am coming from a diztronic matte clear TPU case and I am impressed. The diztronic case started yellowing even though I had only had the case for less than a month. The while color looks amazing and very similar to the SGP GS II Ultra Capsule case but that case was $25 and this was is the same quality if not better for a fraction of that price. I was loyal to diztronic cases because i knew how well they fit on my galaxy nexus. Id say this case is even a better fit because the diztronic would sometimes shift slighly and not cover the holes perfectly. This case's cutouts are perfect. The volume and power buttons are cut out perfectly and leave way less exposed than the diztronic case. I think I have switched to being a mercury cases for now unless I can find something that can beat it.