Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for B. Delgado > Reviews

Browse

B. Delgado's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Delgado "comic fan and book worm" RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Knights of Sidonia Vol. 2
Knights of Sidonia Vol. 2
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story and art, April 14, 2016
Definitively good story. It is more original than I had originally thought even when taken into consideration that there really is nothing new under the sun. The art is sleek and the storyline has enough twists and turns to keep you coming back for more. Highly recommend if you enjoy good science fiction manga.

Knights of Sidonia Vol. 1
Knights of Sidonia Vol. 1
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic in the making, October 13, 2014
Great story. At a pace that is neither too fast nor slow and with great character development.

G.I. Joe Retaliation Ultimate Flint 3.75" Action Figure
G.I. Joe Retaliation Ultimate Flint 3.75" Action Figure
6 used & new from $41.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid Flint figure from the movie., June 27, 2014
Well made solid figure and lots of accessories. Looks good on my shelf and has a good likeness to the actor.

Comics
Comics
Offered by comiXology
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars New app is useless for purchasing. Thanks Amazon for screwing this app, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Comics (App)
I cannot believe I can no longer make my in app purchases with my iPad. I can download my purchases in the new app but I cannot search for new comics and I cannot just buy something that catches my eye unless I log into the Comixology website. Screw that! Almost half my purchases are in app purchases when I just give in to buy something. Thank you Amazon for turning my favorite app into a damn comics reading app and removing the usefulness that I had found in said app. I won't delete it only because I still want to get my old comics but I know I will be buying a whole lot less. Screw you Amazon and your damn hunger for monopolizing the market.

iKross Black Dual LED Clip-On Reading Light for Nook, eBook Readers, Tablet, Book, Textbook and more
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product that holds well, January 13, 2014
I like the light. It has two settings and not just the regular on/off switch. It holds well to my e-reader (Nook) and the light stays in place when you bend it to provide the best angle. Only thing I don't like is that it feels a bit heavy due to the size of the base. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for an affordable clip-on light.

Harry Potter y las reliquias de la muerte/ Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows (Spanish Edition)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $29.99
26 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente final a una excelente serie!, September 14, 2013
El inicio es tal vez un poco lento, pero despues de la mitad del libro, definitivamente se mueve a un paso que no deja espacio para aburrirse. Todas los pequeños detalles que en algun momento no parecian tener mucha importancia, aqui te muestra el por que debiste prestarle atencion. Si es que eres fan de la serie, algunos detalles quiza te dejen un tanto incredulo en cuanto a como es posible que hayan llegado a tener tal importancia y las sorpresas de la batalla final aun me tienen un tanto sorprendido (quienes menos te lo hubieses imaginado no terminan de manera feliz). Pero a pesar de los altibajos y de lo doloroso de algunas despedidas, este libro es una gran muestra de como cerrar una historia. Me quito el sombrero ante doña Rowling.

Nightwing (2011) #1 "The New 52!"
Nightwing (2011) #1 "The New 52!"
13 used & new from $28.96

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting point for new readers. Enjoyable for old fans., October 29, 2011
This review is from: Nightwing (2011) #1 "The New 52!"
It is a solid story with solid art. Nothing that will make you go "wow" but it will give you all you need to know in order to continue reading the further adventures of Nightwing a.k.a Richard Grayson. The FIRST Robin, not just "one of many" but the original character to wear the mantle of Batman's classic partner.

This issue does exactly what you would expect a #1 to do, especially since it is supposed to be clear enough for a completely new reader, give enough information to a returning reader, which is what the new 52 is trying to do. Don't expect anything ground breaking with this first issue. It tells you who Richard (Dick) Grayson is, what happened in his life prior to this issue and it gives you a nice little set up as to what will be touched on in the following issues. A good first issue to get started with the character.

Champion Barbell E-Z Curl Bar, Chrome (47 x 1-inch)
Champion Barbell E-Z Curl Bar, Chrome (47 x 1-inch)
Price: $26.15
14 used & new from $22.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bar for price, June 22, 2009
I like the way that this bar handles. It is not too cheap and it has a nice balanced weight to it. The only downside is that it may get corroded in parts eventually but it is a good EZbar for at least two years if you take good care of it. It is the cheapest I have found so far and that is of good quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2013 6:00 PM PST

DC Universe Classics Series 3 Action Figure Nightwing
DC Universe Classics Series 3 Action Figure Nightwing
Offered by Superhero Toys
Price: $65.53
5 used & new from $65.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Nightwing figure is great for collecting, October 6, 2008
First off, I love this Nightwing action figure. It is very well built. There are some issues with the color variations on the knee joints as the plastic is different and its not shiny like the rest but it still holds very well.

The figure can be posed in multiple positions, making it great as an addition to your collection. Playability I can't really tell. It has survived falling down from the top of my book shelf on hard wood floor and the joints were intact after it. So, I believe that a kid can play with it. Not sure how long it would last in a 10 or younger kid.

It can hold the eskrima sticks well enough but the clips on the back to hold it can get a little loose. Overall I give it four stars.

Batman: The Gauntlet
Batman: The Gauntlet
by Bruce Canwell
32 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, good art., June 10, 2007
This review is from: Batman: The Gauntlet (Paperback)
This story takes place right before the first Robin (Richard Grayson) starts working steadily with the Batman. It gives us a good insight on his thought process and we can see some of his innocence when going through the test.

I like the art, which conveys the story very well visually and it had a good ending that shows hope for the future.

I would reccommend this story to all fans of Robin and Nightwing, since he was the original Robin.

Page: 1 | 2