Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for bblhed > Reviews

Browse

bblhed's Profile

Customer Reviews: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bblhed "bblhed" RSS Feed (New England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Orphan Black, Season 4
Orphan Black, Season 4
DVD
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best show your probably not watching., April 14, 2016
I am a "cord cutter" and I liked this show so much that I got an Amazon Prime account and a season pass for the show. Well this Better Call Sol, and Defiance, and well having Prime is kind of cool as well, but this was the one show I knew I was going to have to buy when I cut the cord and went antenna and streaming.

Why this show isn't loaded down with tons of awards is beyond me, if there is a type of show that you like you will find that one of the several story lines is that type of show. Mostly it is drama and intrigue but with enough comedy tossed in to keep it fun, and lots of surprises you won't see coming.

Simply put this is the best show your probably not watching.

CHANNEL MASTER CM-1805 Steel Antenna Mast, 5'
CHANNEL MASTER CM-1805 Steel Antenna Mast, 5'
Offered by SolidSignal
Price: $15.85
34 used & new from $13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job of raising the antenna., March 20, 2016
Installed this to raise my antenna a little more, this did the job.

ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs,White,X-Large
ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs,White,X-Large
Price: $13.10
3 used & new from $13.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicking to remove sweat from skin., March 20, 2016
I got these for my wife because she needed white workout underwear and had nothing that was wicking. She got cotton but complained that they soaked up sweat and became uncomfortable because they stayed wet, these do not have this problem and she likes that.

ToBeInStyle Women's Pack of 6 Laser Cut Thongs Size: X-Large
ToBeInStyle Women's Pack of 6 Laser Cut Thongs Size: X-Large
Offered by ToBeInStyle
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for my wife, she likes them., March 20, 2016
Bought as a gift for my wife, she likes them.

Raybestos FRC11629 Professional Grade Remanufactured, Semi-Loaded Disc Brake Caliper
Offered by IPC-Store
Price: $52.56
13 used & new from $42.89

5.0 out of 5 stars 2006 Pontiac Torrent left front., March 20, 2016
Fit great and works great and functions well, no problems at all. I will mention two things, first these do not work on both sides of the car, there is a right caliper and a left caliper, this is the left caliper, do not order two of these unless you are replacing the left caliper on two cars. If you are replacing both calipers on one car you need a left and a right. You might think you can just flip these but that will not work, the bleeder has to be up, and these are machined to only be installed one way. The other thing that is not a big deal is that the one I received was painted aluminum grey, not black as shown. I ended up with a black one on the passengers side and this grey one on the drivers side. If you think you will have a problem with something like your calipers not being matching color you may want to have some paint handy, it won't change the way they work.

ACDelco 14D913CH Advantage Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware
ACDelco 14D913CH Advantage Ceramic Front Disc Brake Pad Set with Hardware
Price: $30.18
26 used & new from $24.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need including the clip kit., March 20, 2016
Work like they should. I installed a set of these pads on my wife's 06 Pontiac Torrent and they fit like a glove. Pads came with everything I needed including the clip kit. It was a little tough to get these into place, but once they were in they fit well and felt good in place, not too tight or loose either.

ACDelco 18A1424A Advantage Front Disc Brake Rotor
ACDelco 18A1424A Advantage Front Disc Brake Rotor
Price: $37.78
25 used & new from $30.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like they were made for the car., March 20, 2016
I had to do a full brake job on my wife's Pontiac Torrent because she had a sticking calliper, this resulted in a warped and scorched rotor that there was no way to cut. I picked up a pair of these rotors and they fit like a glove because they were made by GM for the GM I was putting them onto.

MAZDA MIATA 1990-2005 & MAZDA 323 1986-1989 NEW OEM CLUTCH PEDAL PAD SET
MAZDA MIATA 1990-2005 & MAZDA 323 1986-1989 NEW OEM CLUTCH PEDAL PAD SET
Offered by Avondale Mazda
Price: $14.81
3 used & new from $8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact factory replacements, March 6, 2016
Exact factory replacements, they have the same texture and fit plus came in Mazda bags.

Continuum, Season 4
Continuum, Season 4
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to get it because I cut the cord., March 6, 2016
This review is from: Continuum, Season 4 (Amazon Video)
I cut the cord and wanted to see how this ended so I bought it, I feel that it was worth the money.

Barnes Paper Company T-Sack Rack for 1/6 Plastic Bags, Metal/Plastic, 16"W x 22"H - one rack.
Offered by Buy DMi Inc
Price: $43.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Giving out Girl Scout Cookie booth that professional look and feel., March 6, 2016
We are using this for Girl Scout Cookie booths. We had a parent donate thousands of bags to us but they were a pain to use without the bag rack, now that we have this we just clamp it to the table and bag up people's cookies with ease.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2016 8:29 PM PST