Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for F. Sarazin > Reviews

Browse

F. Sarazin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

F. Sarazin RSS Feed (Hancock, MI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth & Gums Original Toothpaste, Peppermint Twist, 5 Ounce
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $5.35
36 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tooth paste!, February 18, 2016
This has fluoride in it, lacks the allergenic ingredients I avoid in other tooth pastes and our family loves the flavor. I'm very happy with the quality, consistency and flavor of this product. I order this by the case and I hope they never change the formula like so many other soaps and tooth pastes have in the past.

Prepworks by Progressive Chop Turner
Prepworks by Progressive Chop Turner
Price: $7.99
12 used & new from $7.92

4.0 out of 5 stars This is plastic, not metal. Gets the job done, February 18, 2016
I like the function of this product. It does exactly what I wanted it to do to chop meat up for cooking, easy to clean and a solid grip. From the picture I believed this would be metal. This is plastic and I must have not read the description fully beforehand. I am overall pleased with the product.

Addie's Kitchen Round Cast Iron Skillets and Cookware Accessories Cleaner with Bonus Silicone Handle for Potholders
Offered by AMH Enterprises LLC
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, February 18, 2016
Love this product for cleaning my cast iron skillet! This gets the job done. I'm very pleased with both products. I would purchase again.

160 pc Marble Fun Run with Extra Bag of 30 Marbles
160 pc Marble Fun Run with Extra Bag of 30 Marbles
Offered by Playfully Ever After
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, would not buy again, February 18, 2016
I am greatly disappointed in this product. I have seen this product at a play group and loved the different options for the marble run that Galt does not offer. However, when I received the product it was not what I expected nor was it like the model I saw previously. The size of the connectors vary so they have to go in a certain orientation or they do not work. They are not consistent in quality. I was assembling the structure according to the description that came with the package and the spinning attachments broke right out of the package. The pink connectors had many with excess plastic so that the marble would not even go through the hole. There were sharp parts on pieces from excess plastic that it scratched my son's finger from knuckle to knuckle. The pink connectors also whitened under strain from connecting to other parts as the pink connector had to expand to solidly connect. Galt had better quality and construction than this product. I'd spend the money for a longer lasting product next time.

1byone Amplified HDTV Antenna - 50 Mile Range with Detachable Amplifier Power Supply for the Highest Performance and 10ft Coax Cable
Offered by 1byone Products Inc.
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $15.45

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 star performance without direct sunlight., July 14, 2015
This is exactly what I wanted. For the first week this worked like a charm. We received all channels possible in our area with this located in a front window. On a warm day the antenna warped to be bent almost completely in half. It curled up so badly it cannot be flattened out. Now it only gets 2 channels and I have no way of fixing it. I'm very disappointed that this happened. If I placed this on the wall that got best reception I got only 2 channels. If placed in the window I got all channels available. I really wish this still worked as well as it did right out of the box. If placed inside and it works for you and you live in an area with close proximity to reception then this will be a 5 star product. For the money, it's good. It does work. Just not in direct sunlight.

Rock Your Room Transportation Microfleece Throw, 50 x 60"
Rock Your Room Transportation Microfleece Throw, 50 x 60"
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, July 14, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. A soft, colorful, clear picture of vehicles print, light fleece blanket for my son. He loves it for the pictures and variety of vehicles. I love it for how light it is for summer and how soft it is to touch. Love it! Would buy this again. Good size and has room to grow with my son.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2015 8:26 PM PST

Suits Season 4
Suits Season 4
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series!!, June 9, 2015
This review is from: Suits Season 4 (Amazon Video)
Love love love this series!!!! The characters are well developed and powerfully defined. I love the cast's chemistry and the story lines keep you on your toes. They really have good writing and execution of acting in this show. I can feel the events as they enfold from my seat. It just keeps me wanting to know what will happen next. These are memorable characters. This is how business is done and they do not always get the lucky break going their way. Glad they are coming back for more next season. Lawyering can be so dry and slow, but this show is action packed with drama. Love this show!!! Harvey and Mike can represent me anytime.

Sweet Possession (Sweet Addiction Book 2)
Sweet Possession (Sweet Addiction Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would read this again, June 9, 2015
Love the characters and storyline. It is believable and has enough chemistry between the characters to keep my interest. The writing is good enough to keep the focus on the story and not writing mistakes. An easy read for fun. A glimpse into a sweet story. I would read this again.

Natural Vitality - Kids Natural Calm Multi (Organic Fruity Splash Flavor, 30oz)
Natural Vitality - Kids Natural Calm Multi (Organic Fruity Splash Flavor, 30oz)
Offered by E Brands Mart
Price: $22.00
56 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chewable vitamin alternative, June 9, 2015
I wanted a chewable vitamin alternative for my sons (3 & 2 years old). They love this flavor! This is great in orange juice, Bolthouse Green Goodness juice or any juice that your kids will drink. I get a distinct orange/mango flavor from any juice that we stir this into, but once mixed in enough the effect is pleasant. They never have a problem finishing their juice and getting their vitamins. They did balk at drinking something new at first, but now they request it everyday. It is a different flavor, but we found a mix that worked for our boys.

BoogieBulb Baby Nasal Aspirator and Booger Sucker for Newborns and Toddlers - Cleanable and Reusable Baby Nasal Aspirator Syringe - Hospital Medical Grade Nose Suction - 3 Ounce
Offered by BoogieBulb®
Price: $19.97
2 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for toddler or older, June 9, 2015
Love how large this is for bigger noses. This is perfect for my 3 year old when he gets stuffy and needs some help getting his sinuses cleared. Gentle and effective. It has great suction too. Easily cleaned and assembled/disassembled. I would buy this again. The 1 oz size is for babies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6