Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for bamboo2112 > Reviews

Browse

bamboo2112's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bamboo2112 RSS Feed (colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BulkSupplements Pure BCAA 2:1:1 (Branch Chain Amino Acids) Instantized Powder (250 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $16.96
3 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Before Bed, October 13, 2014
I received these amino,s free with another order. I use them in my nighttime protein shake as this when your body needs them most. The powder dissolves easily and is not noticeable in my shake.

BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $18.96
2 used & new from $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars High Grade Creatine, October 13, 2014
Dissolves easily into my protein shake. Creatine makes me look bloated but seems to give me more endurance in the gym so it's a trade off. When I ordered I did not know about the free bonus product. Just wanted a quality product at an excellent price.

Passion Lubes, Natural Water-Based Lubricant, 34 Fluid Ounce
Passion Lubes, Natural Water-Based Lubricant, 34 Fluid Ounce
Price: $20.28
27 used & new from $15.29

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, May 30, 2013
The product consists of 12oz of lube and 22oz of water. If you want a heavily watered down version then this product is for you. Save your money and buy a quality lube. You can always add lots of water later if you so choose.

Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (15 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, May 30, 2013
This is very well built cable with thick insulation. The picture quality is outstanding and the connectors fit snugly into my TV and computer. This is a very good buy.

Sherwood RX-4503 2 x 100 Watt RMS Dolby Virtual Surround Sound Receiver (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars basic yet powerfull, December 25, 2011
I bought this receiver as a replacement for a sony that kept clipping at high volume. I am very pleased with the quality of the sound of this unit. Hands down beats every sony or pioneer receiver I have ever owned and cost a lot less money. I use it for watching the tv and use two infinity book shelf speakers and a sony 12 inch sub.

Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Price: $8.99
56 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy, October 6, 2011
This product has worked out perfect for adding an extra hard drive to my system. I was impressed with the simple design. I had it put together and running in under five minutes. Well worth the money!

Altec Lansing iM227 Orbit MP3 Speaker
Altec Lansing iM227 Orbit MP3 Speaker
3 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound, October 6, 2011
I purchased this to use with my sansa 2gig clip. The sound is excellent with very brilliant highs and nicely pronounced lows.
I really like that it does not weigh much so it can be easily taken anywhere.

Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/Towel - Pink
Salux Nylon Japanese Beauty Skin Bath Wash Cloth/Towel - Pink
Offered by JapanSuperMall
Price: $6.50
15 used & new from $1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy more then one, September 12, 2011
I first used one of these while visiting a friend in Mexico ten years ago. They gave me one as a parting gift. Now I keep extra ones around because every women who uses my shower wants to take mine home.

Pioneer TS-G1643R 6.5-Inch 2-Way Speakers (Pair) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Pioneer TS-G1643R 6.5-Inch 2-Way Speakers (Pair) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by TEracing
Price: $24.98
7 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound for the price, September 12, 2011
I installed these in my 09 forester along with an alpine amp and a boss sub. The speakers are well balanced and do not distort even when I crank it way up.

Sue Johanson Super Head Honcho
Sue Johanson Super Head Honcho
Offered by Healthy and Active
Price: $19.00
71 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Two, August 15, 2011
This is the best I have found. No bad smell and will stretch for a snug fit. Could be a little longer but you can make due if you connect two of them together. They won't last forever but will last a long time if you clean and store with care. Also don't be cheap, get Astroglide.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3