Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for DaynaDane > Reviews

Browse

DaynaDane's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DaynaDane RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Premium Class Stainless-Steel Kitchen 6 Knife-Set with Acrylic Stand By Utopia Kitchen
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $99.91
3 used & new from $21.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 28, 2016
Crazy sharp, and my husband loves the look of them, I only wish I had a set of steak knives like them.

K-9 Guru Dog Whistle
K-9 Guru Dog Whistle
Offered by Intertwined Essentials
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase!, April 28, 2016
This review is from: K-9 Guru Dog Whistle (Misc.)
Terrible - it's basically a regular whistle. The point of getting a dog whistle was so that the neighbors couldn't hear us use it when their dogs went crazy out back.

iPhone charger, Anker Lightning to USB Cable (3ft) for iPhone 6s 6 Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Pro, Air 2, iPad mini 4 3 2, iPod touch 5th gen / 6th gen / nano 7th gen [Apple MFi Certified] (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after two months., April 1, 2015
This thing just crapped out on me a month after the return / exchange window expired. It keeps surging when it's charged to my phone. I bought two of these, so I'm waiting on the other one to start up too. Unbelievable!

Universal Dog Leash Auto Car Automobile Seatbelt Adapter Seat Belt Dog Leash - BLACK
Offered by DogStuff-4u
Price: $9.49
4 used & new from $9.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Dogs definitely chew on it, August 21, 2013
I love the IDEA of this thing, but the plastic is definitely a little flimsy for puppy teeth. Thankfully she hasn't broken it or anything, but the leash itself is pretty awesome. If you have a big chewer, not a good idea.

¡Arriba!: Comunicación y cultura (6th Edition)
¡Arriba!: Comunicación y cultura (6th Edition)
by Eduardo Zayas-Bazán
215 used & new from $11.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is in terrible shape, August 21, 2013
I had no idea that this rental book would look so bad. I will try one more time to do a rental through Amazon for another book I need, but I may end up going back to my school for rentals. If the book looks this bad, I should at least get to keep it for the price paid.

Olympus VN-7200 Digital Voice Recorder (V404130BU000)
Olympus VN-7200 Digital Voice Recorder (V404130BU000)
Price: $34.99
62 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school, November 15, 2012
I used this when I broke my thumb on my writing hand right before college classes started, so I got this to take my notes for me.

Very easy to use, love it, only used it for a couple months, but well worth it.

400 pcs Bamboo Skewer / Decorative Cocktail Picks Assortment 01, Paddle Picks, Knotted Picks and Mini Forks by BambooMN
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $15.88
2 used & new from $15.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Appetizers!, November 15, 2012
These are a great price... and they were fabulous for our wedding. I liked that they weren't plastic, because I am a bit of a recycle nerd.

Very cute, and I had a lot leftover which I keep in the kitchen for all sorts of uses.

Blue Sky 40 Count Heavyweight Plastic Plates, 6", Clear
Blue Sky 40 Count Heavyweight Plastic Plates, 6", Clear
Price: $7.25
3 used & new from $7.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too flimsy, November 15, 2012
These plates are nowhere as thick as they are portrayed. We were attempting to use them for a wedding, but they were too flimsy.

MLB Chicago Cubs Team Color Baseball Bracelet
MLB Chicago Cubs Team Color Baseball Bracelet
Offered by Express Goods
Price: $12.56
21 used & new from $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridesmaid gift, November 15, 2012
Got two of these for a HUGE Cubs fan as part of a bridesmaid gift. She is a tiny girl, so the size wasn't an issue. These bracelets are beautiful!!

Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel
Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel
Offered by OxKom
Price: $48.77
24 used & new from $42.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Old item sent out, November 15, 2012
I had a sample from Sephora, which is what caused me to want to purchase this on Amazon because it was cheaper. However, I used it twice and it wasn't foaming properly. I looked at the bottle more carefully and it was an older logo - I shipped it back and got a refund, so that was great!

Page: 1 | 2