Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Profile for Michael A Trujillo > Reviews

Browse

Michael A Trujillo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael A Trujillo "Mike T." RSS Feed (La Crescenta, CA United States)

Sony Cybershot DSC-S600 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
Sony Cybershot DSC-S600 6MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
4 used & new from $98.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Ashamed it's a Sony!, December 9, 2009
I bought this camera because of Sony's history of making excellent products. Boy was I disappointed! After a few weeks the camera would turn off by itself, flash internal diagnostic malfunctions, and basically just refuse to work. Not only is it useless but it burns through batteries (rechargeable and alkalines) faster than the speed of light. I usually got less than 15 pictures or four minutes of video. I could not find my receipt to return it but with shipping and drama I have decided to turn it into a boat anchor instead and live-and-learn. Reading other negative reviews about this product I can only surmise somebody was asleep at the switch when Sony designed this camera. I have continued to grow dissatisfied with other Sony products and will buy from their competitors from now on.

Boy Scouts of America: The Official Handbook for Boys
Boy Scouts of America: The Official Handbook for Boys
by Boy Scouts of America
Price: $25.11
50 used & new from $12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Be aware..., June 12, 2009
A wonderful book of how scouting used to be done and a coming of age primer for young men. Articles include acts of chivalry, integrity and protection of women and children...rules we would be wise to inculcate in our young men today. Be aware that this hard cover edition is the same copy as The Boy Scout Handbook 1911 edition in paperback.