Profile for Santiago Vera > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Santiago Vera "TheForma" RSS Feed (Nashville)

Page: 1 | 2
Embody Chair by Herman Miller - Home Office Desk Task Chair with Adjustable Arms Graphite Frame Rhythm Black Fabric

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, use it, say, "ahhhhhhhh", January 20, 2015
I spend long hours in this chair. I use it at my desk And then also as a gaming chair. So......I use it ALOT. I swear by this chair. It's help my spine out greatly. My first one was malfunctioning somewhat, but it was replaced free of charge and it's been 2 years of seated bliss since then. All things aren't for all people, but I bet most would love this chair.

Mandingo [HD]

Terrible exploitation film

Dirty Jobs Season 1
Dirty Jobs Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your dirty on!, February 28, 2014
Mike is hilarious. He shows us while someone has to do it. We don't have to. It it can get gross.

Adidas TORRES #9 Spain Home Jersey EURO 2012 YOUTH (M)
Adidas TORRES #9 Spain Home Jersey EURO 2012 YOUTH (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars very high quality, February 4, 2013
I bought this jersey for my son and he loves it. It is as close to the real deal as you can get in kids sizes and is super comfy. The stitching is top notch and strong.

In A Galaxy Not So Far Away... The Star Wars Filming Locations of the United States
by Adam R Parr
17 used & new from $24.54

4.0 out of 5 stars A great first leap, February 3, 2013
I had fun reading this book about a group of dudes and their love of a movie being expressed through pilgrimage and documentation. Like other reviewers stated more from a few locations would have been nice, but for the scope of the book, the overall depth is quite acceptable. After all, the book leaves me wanting more as a good read should. I hope they can make guides of this nature for other movies in the future. Ghostbuster's locations? Ferris Bueler? What about some of the places artistic direction was drawn from like in the PIxar movies, most notably the Tepuis of Venezuela in the movie Up.

I loved it. I wish i had been on the trip.

LG Electronics AG-F310 Cinema 3D Glasses (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
LG Electronics AG-F310 Cinema 3D Glasses (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Ryan's Media and More
Price: $5.85
26 used & new from $0.42

1.0 out of 5 stars glad they were free so i can recycle, September 12, 2012
The image is nice through the glasses and i am definitely preferring the passive setup to my active setup. But these glasses are cheap, uncomfortable and flimsy. If I had paid for them i would have returned them. But the set came with like 12 pair. That's how much "value" they have. I hope to upgrade very soon. The tv they came with though.....vuuuuurrrrrry niiiiiice.

KEF UWIRELESS Wireless System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
KEF UWIRELESS Wireless System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars plug and play, September 12, 2012
It works great no hiss, no distortion and i can't perceive any signal loss so far. I do wish the connectors on the back were more like the ones on the back of the KEF speakers. They do feel a bit flimsy and lacking in quality. That and the awful manual are my only knocks. It really thrives in a wireless hostile environment. Baby monitors, microwaves, iPads, xboxes, iphones......all of it on all the time it seems, and the signal just keeps coming through clear and sweet and warm as through copper. If you don't want to run a cable from where most the stuff is to where just a few things are, this is a super way to do it. It ain't cheap. But it really really works.

BetterPosture JAZZY Kneeling Chair with Back - Red
BetterPosture JAZZY Kneeling Chair with Back - Red
Price: $289.59
8 used & new from $289.59

1.0 out of 5 stars fan of kneeling chairs - hated this one, September 12, 2012
I hated this product. I wanted it out of my house. Luckily Amazon continues to provide fantastic service and I unboxed everything very gingerly to facilitate a refund in like 24 hours.

Sitting in this chair was like stepping on a lego only over the entirety of my body from knees to neck. The padding is not nearly dense enough and only supports people weighing far less than the max recommended. Like 150 pounds less. You can adjust so few parts of this tortuous experience other than standing up, and hoping the chair doesn't roll out from under you as you do. The fabric is really cheap feeling and is poorly stretched over the cushion and is not at all well represented in color from the photos. I use a spyder calibrated monitor and have never seen this large of a discrepancy between what i wanted and what i got.

Again, amazon thanks for being a great online store, but please save our spines and stop carrying this product.

KEF KHT3005BL (SE) 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System (Gloss Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Bass Buys
Price: $1,899.99
4 used & new from $1,200.00

5.0 out of 5 stars O....M.....G, September 12, 2012
The box had been dinged when i picked it up at UPS. Looked like the corner of another box nicked it. I had read how everything had been so perfectly packaged in prior reviews and fearlessly hefted it home. Unboxing was deliberate and delightful. Everything slides out with ease while still being tight and cushy. The protective covering bags make unpacking each speaker an unveiling. WIth three different shapes they are all like my grandfather's steinway glossy piano black while not being overly reflective. The only hard decision is whether to leave the conveniently magnetic covers on or off. Being able to adjust the stand to serve as a mount is marvelous. I purchased the wireless unit from KEF along with this theatre. Plug and Play cake. It's good it's like that, because the one complaint i have is awful documentation. I don't like verbose manuals, but something between a car manual and the ikea wordless instructions they include would be nice.

I am upgrading from a sony dream theatre from like 2004 that was merely speakers as the amp had been replaced (twice) and the sub, twice. They were nice. But now....... I've never been a bose fanboy and i love big heavy electronics, but the size compromise is a non issue for any standard family room or man cave. Break them in and then crank them up. You will be amazed at how loud the sound field you can create is, and marvel that its still warm and not too bright and not flat or tinny. Immersive like the ocean, the sound gives me goose bumps at times. The woofer creates this great ambience when called upon and rumbles without any distortion while maintaining a smooth sound throughout the higher and lower ends of its spectrum. I have not experimented much with the sub's placement in the room but i look forward to it whilst not trying to hide it. Its beautiful.

I'm driving the speakers with the bundled yamaha amp from amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0087KGMUC/ref=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=172282&s=electronics

The center channel speaker possesses great clarity and is easily distinguishable when every other speaker is trying to drown it out. But it's not "in your face."

I simply have a sensation of ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. and the goosebumps.....and then ahhhhhhhhhh some more and then oh...i never heard that little chime in that song before. wow
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2012 5:21 AM PDT

Embody Chair by Herman Miller - Fully Adjustable Arms - Black Balance Fabric on Graphite Frame and Base
Offered by BACKSTORE
Price: $1,429.00
3 used & new from $1,429.00

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone should just be gifted one of these chairs, August 28, 2012
I can't speak for tall people. But for myself 5'6 male, this chair is heaven sent. i can finally adjust a chair to me rather than myself to the chair. It absolutely surpassed all my expectations after trying three other pricey but ultimately lacking seats.

Page: 1 | 2